[Drama 2021] Monthly House, 월간 집

ferily

3 minutes ago, ShannonK said:

A fan couldn't handle the nonsensical ending drama in Ep 16. 
They created a heartwarming alternative...or what I would like to call therapy for the post viewers traumatized soul!

Part 1: 
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mz9TjCk_tyQ
Part 2: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=n64d4ohRXl4

Great ending :partyblob:

• Like 3
  • Blob 2

Well, I've only now got some time to watch episode 15. Why Ja Sung and Yong Won's dad posing for a photo together? So her dad knew about Ja Sung from the very beginning? This doesn't sound good for Ja Sung and Yong Won's relationship! Will be back watching the final episode! :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2

I am hugely disappointed with the ending as it doesn't make sense and defies all logic. I chalk it up to lazy writing. This writer decided to put the female main character into a predicament at the very last moment and the only way she could get the main female character out of this predicament is for her to run away from it instead of trying to solve it. Then fast forward to after 3 years both female and male main character met again and writer gave it a hanging ending which does not make sense as if you think logically the two main characters even after 3 years had passed are still both in the same predicament that they were in 3 years ago (her dad still ran away without paying male character) which means that they still have not resolved it and even if they have, let's say, have finally resolved it after the 3 years of being away, thanks to the cowardice of the main female character who ran away, then suffice it to say that the main female character just wasted the whole 3 years of their lives when she could have just stayed to resolve the issue that came up at that time. As I said the really horrible ending was a product of a writer that got too lazy to think of more creative ways to get the main characters out of their last minute predicament.

• Like 4

Finally I am finished watching the final episode. I am happy for other couples except for Ja Sung & Young Won. They were still the same even after 3 years?? At least they should have shown us after 3 years that the lead couple has overcome all problems & live under the same roof, occupying posts in the same company? Then it gives meaning to the title itself, Monthly Magazine House! :sweatingbullets:

Hope to see the cast in another drama! Loved their team work together!

• Like 3

I haven't watched the last episode yet, but from what I saw of people's reactions I kind of don't want to.

I don't understand the point of breaking them up again and then giving us the open ending. What was the point. 

Like I didn't have particular high hopes for the ending of this drama, but I didn't imagine it would do this. At some point I'll prob watch the last episode while skipping some scenes to get through it faster. At least its a happy ending for the other couples. 

• Like 2