[Drama 2021] Monthly House, 월간 집

ferily

On 6/25/2021 at 3:34 AM, youactlikeicare said:

The houses on this show look incredible. I wonder if the houses are ads themselves, if not how did they get so many amazing houses. 

Some of them seem to be locations of other dramas. The first house they went in Episode 2 was from "Sky Castle", The house in episode 3 from "Uncontrollably Fond" and the one in Episode 4 from "Love Scene Number". 

Personally I like it. I hope they continue this until the end and cover more houses.  

• Like 4

I am still liking this show, but I am going to need more interaction between the two leads. There wasn't much this episode. 

I feel like the video of him dancing is going to come back and make him feel embarrassed.

Preview: Is she moving in with him? I guess that is one way to get them closer. 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

Young Won is melting through Ja Sung's hard armor eheh. And he despite his hard shell, can't help but give in LoL. 

I feel for Shin Gyeom but I somehow prefer him to remain besties with Young Won~

I'm confused on the interior design editor.. So is that cute young guy her "sugar daddy" then? Who is the "rich guy" who keep transferring rent money to her then? 

Young Won can't even splurge a lil for herself! What's the point in saving if you're goin' to be so miserable LoL? Yet she can afford nice furniture & the latest Samsung phone for herself hah so it's not all a total loss eh. 

• Like 5

I did not like the attitude of the second male lead, his friend told him to confess, I agree with him, there he risks becoming the friend of the girl he is in love with. I know that it can be difficult to admit his feelings but it was really the right moment, it is he himself who puts himself in this position without being able to move forward, if she said no to him, so much the better, he moves on thing, it's a shame

• Like 3

I love that Lee Jeong-Eun is in the show. Too bad she's not part of the main cast, so she might not be around for long?

The Parasite parody was hilarious!

It's pretty interesting that everyone on the editing team is having various types of housing problems. It's a great reflection of real housing insecurity - diligent people working decent jobs just cannot afford to buy a home in Seoul these days.

And they're working on a house magazine writing about homes that they could never dream to buy. If only there was a real estate expert around to give them some advice...

In any case, I think it's a fun concept. Finding a balance between the extreme cheapness of most of the people on staff with the carefree attitude of the Chae Jung-An character, I guess?

I love Kim Ji-Seok in this role. He's so good at playing the arrogant butthead who is a softie inside.

• Like 2

I loved all the scenes the main couple shared this episode. The keychain she made him was cute. I need him to stop snapping at her though. I mean how many times does the cycle of he misunderstands her, snaps at her, then feels bad for her, need to happen for him to learn his lesson. 

The next episode it seems to happen again when she gets the plant. I hope that we get an explanation on why he lives the way he does. 

• Like 3

On 7/1/2021 at 5:26 AM, youactlikeicare said:

I feel like the video of him dancing is going to come back and make him feel embarrassed.

There seemed to be people recording it with their cameras. If it does come out, It will be hilarious!! 

I was rooting for editor Nam and editor Yeo so much but it seems they're both taken. But I won't give up easily.I like that Gyeom is becoming more confident in his attraction but he should've done so earlier because while he's busy buying 1 + 1 and play mature friend, CEO Yoo will be capturing her heart slowly. 

• Like 4

20 hours ago, youactlikeicare said:

I loved all the scenes the main couple shared this episode. The keychain she made him was cute. I need him to stop snapping at her though. I mean how many times does the cycle of he misunderstands her, snaps at her, then feels bad for her, need to happen for him to learn his lesson. 

The next episode it seems to happen again when she gets the plant. I hope that we get an explanation on why he lives the way he does. 

I agree. The scenes in which he says something mean to her only to make up for it later is getting a little repetitive. He's showing some character growth, and it's genuinely adorable how he beams when she pays him compliments.

I'm not in any hurry to see them get together in part because - it will happen eventually (K-drama!) and I think the journey of how each character deals with their financial status is pretty interesting.

In any case, it's not Yeong-Won's fault that she can't save any money. She keeps having to give money to her mom who is apparently running a restaurant that isn't making any money. Poor thing.

• Like 3

I’m really enjoying this drama.  I like Kim Ji Suk, he’s a great actor.  So is Jung So Min, she keeps getting better and better! I love their pairing so far, this is a fun storyline! Looking forward to more fun episodes!

• Like 4

b21ccab18bc8425884f7a60c03eafa43.jpeg?s=

Kim Ji Suk And Jung So Min Are Shocked To Wake Up In The Same Bed In “Monthly Magazine Home”

Jul 7, 2021

by D. Kim

New stills have been revealed for the next episode of “Monthly Magazine Home”!

The JTBC rom-com  centers around the problem of housing. Jung So Min stars as Na Young Won, a woman who believes houses are for living in, and Kim Ji Suk stars as Yoo Ja Sung, a man who believes houses are for buying.

Spoilers

Previously, Na Young Won’s home had to undergo construction, so Yoo Ja Sung invited her to stay at his place as she had nowhere else to go. Episode 6 ended with the two appearing shocked when they woke up in the same bed.

The stills for episode 7 show Young Won and Ja Sung after this unexpected incident. They are both confused by the situation, with Young Won still in a daze and Ja Sung appearing horrified. The images draw curiosity for how this situation came about.

jung-so-min-kim-ji-suk-.jpeg

The production team commented, “Please look forward to the blossoming romance of [Young Won and Ja Sung] who are even more lovable because they haven’t realized their feelings yet.”

Episode 7 of “Monthly Magazine Home” will air via JTBC on July 7 at 9 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1478202wpp/kim-ji-suk-and-jung-so-min-are-shocked-to-wake-up-in-the-same-bed-in-monthly-magazine-home

• Like 4

Ja Sung may say Young Won is troublesome.. though he says it with a broad smile on his face LoL. :issohappy:

Photographer Shin is annoying:tounge_xd: Young Won already said many times she didn't need a ride tsk. 

I feel another office romance between Editor Sang Soon and Ms. Yeo eheh:love:

Next ep. preview, Ja Sung/Young Won get much, much closer LoL:ohboy2:

• Like 6

I am curious to know where Ja-Sung sleeps (when not in bed with Yeong-Won), because it appears he has no furniture except one bed and not even a couch.

Although he apparently has a desk and a bookshelf.

Next ep., he takes her to buy furniture! Looks like she's never moving out of his home.

Each episode acts as a real estate advertisement, and this home that Ja-Sung lives in now happens to cost $3 million. Wow.

I really wonder about South Korean economy. As the show itself explained at the very beginning, a reasonably successful office worker who attended college only earns about $4,000 a month. Who is buying these $3 million homes?

• Like 3

I'm happy found join this group :heythere:

It's a little bit late to share about Monthly house drama. Just marathon watching episode 1-6 yesterday. This drama rarely promote by JTBC. It has a warm heart story. I love the cast, JSM n KJS are good pairing. Also 

Been watched yesterday episode, so far that's the best episode for me. 

This drama has a great OST too :heart:

Can't wait for tonight episode :allgoodlol:

• Like 4
  • Love 1