[Drama 2021] Monthly House, 월간 집

ferily

OMO OMO OMO!!!

Spoiler

I think it’s going to be a fake out. Or JS’s imagination.

Yay! Ha Seok Jin’s special appearance! He’s one of KJS’s closest friends!

Edited by joonminfan
  • Like 1

Oh no..

Spoiler

SG got hurt in an accident at the end of Ep 11, and JS found out that he likes YW too.

Do I sense noble idiocy coming up? :cries:

Spoiler

oh man.. preview for Ep 12 doesn’t look good.. YW crying..

Edited by joonminfan
  • Like 3

That was a fun cameo by Seok Jin ha-ha. Coincidentally, he's besties with the actor who plays Ja Sung in real life as well~

Aish. It looks like So Min is rehashing her role from "Naughty Kiss" all over again. One moment he's hot.. next moment he's cold sighs. Aigoo~ 

Gyeom should've told Young Won sooner if he liked her for goodness sakes! Why for the love of God did he wait LoL!? Whatever for..?? 

Now Ja Sung is playin' the noble idiot card & ending it with Young Won WTH LoL. 

Gyeom ah open your damn eyes, Mi Ra the intern is nuts for you LoL. Get her before your stupid buddy does! 

I hope Sang Soon could just tell his mom the truth. And I think he with Ui Joo are cute. I like today's ep. theme which is a home reflects its owner - indeed. Oh his Mom's bag look good on him ha-ha. 

• Like 3

DISAPPOINTED PER PREVIEW, i think that the male lead is stupid, or he really think that he is a hero?:joy:very stupid

the SML is very cute but his friend told him to go to confession, and that it was the right time, but he did not want, after in reality it is difficult to confess because we are afraid of rejection, it takes courage sometimes, it is not given to everyone

• Like 2

WooHoo~it's happening for Sang Soon/Ui Joo LoL. Although I don't really encourage office romances.. 

I should hire Ja Sung to clean my house ha-ha. He's back to bein' the cold jerk boss again aish. 

I'm glad Ui Joo is by Young Won's side & tries to cheer her up with Gyeom's help. Damn that Sang Soon dude is hella flexible LoL. 

Time may heal all wounds but it doesn't make it hurt less. It just lingers. My heart breaks for Young Won, her drunken tantrum was cute though I don't know how Ja Sung could ignore that LoL. 

It bothers me that intern keep having her mask on her chin because it's unhygienic & it gives you acne ugh. 

• Like 4

Ugh, noble idiocy. Haha. The thing that's awful about noble idiocy is that ultimately, it treats your loved one as an object. Just because Ja-Seong breaks up with Yeong-Won, it's not as if Yeong-Won will fall in love with Gyeom. Yeong-Won is a person with feelings, it's her choice who she loves.

But it looks like it won't last too long. I guess Yeong-Won joining that money-saving group online is a good way for Ja-Seong to see her true feelings.

Kim Won-Hae is too good at playing a two-faced weasel.

Always love Sang-Soon's musical entrances.

• Like 2

As much as I hated the noble idiocy and felt heartbroken for YW, I couldn’t help but cry for JS too. I watched Ep 12 without subs but I could totally feel his sadness under all that cold bravado. Or maybe I’m just biased as a KJS fan. :please:

It looks like SG set the record straight for JS next Ep. I hope that YW and JS get back together because they are just too cute, but YW should make him beg and grovel a little more.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

d2b63bd240c64ddfa5801d2060e5143f.jpeg?s=

Watch: Kim Ji Suk Makes Jung So Min Laugh Uncontrollably While Filming “Monthly Magazine Home”

Jul 24, 2021

by L. Kim

“Monthly Magazine Home” released a new making-of video with Kim Ji Suk and Jung So Min!

The JTBC rom-com stars Jung So Min as Na Young Won, a woman who believes houses are for living in, and Kim Ji Suk as Yoo Ja Sung, a man who believes houses are for buying.

In one clip of the behind-the-scenes video, Jung So Min and Kim Ji Suk film a scene from Yoo Ja Sung’s imagination where they’re about to have an intimate moment. During rehearsal, Kim Ji Suk swiftly carries Jung So Min into the bedroom, but Jung So Min can’t hold in her laughter.  They start to officially shoot the scene, and both actors professionally film without any mistakes. As soon as the first take is over, Kim Ji Suk helps his co-star up and checks on her to see if she’s okay. She assures him she’s fine while laughing brightly, and they go right into filming the same scene from a different angle.

kim-ji-suk-jung-so-min5.jpg

The two actors then film the scene where Na Young Won surprises Yoo Ja Sung with a birthday cake. Everything seems to be going smoothly until Jung So Min suddenly bursts into laughter. Kim Ji Suk asks, “The candle was about to blow out, huh?” Jung So Min replies, “Yes, but more than that, you suddenly [nodded when I said ‘happy birthday’].” Kim Ji Suk stares at the making-of camera in disbelief and shakes his head as he shrugs cluelessly. He comments, “I have no idea why she’s laughing.” That causes Jung So Min to laugh even harder, and she explains his reaction seemed so random. Kim Ji Suk jokes, “It’s not like I can [shake my head].”

Spoiler

kim-ji-suk-jung-so-min-11.jpg

Watch the full making-of video below!

“Monthly Magazine Home” airs on Wednesdays and Thursdays at 9 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1480562wpp/watch-kim-ji-suk-makes-jung-so-min-laugh-uncontrollably-while-filming-monthly-magazine-home

• Like 2

adc2452d7b9b44ebac5d1d81938e8e13.jpeg?s=

Watch: Kim Ji Suk Can’t Stop Teasing Jung So Min Behind The Scenes Of “Monthly Magazine Home”

Jul 26, 2021

by S. Nam

JTBC’s “Monthly Magazine Home” released a new behind-the-scenes video!

“Monthly Magazine Home” is a romance drama that centers around the topic of housing. Jung So Min stars as Na Young Won, a woman who believes that houses are for living in, and Kim Ji Suk stars as Yoo Ja Sung, a man who believes houses are for buying and selling.

The making-of video begins with Kim Ji Suk excitedly announcing, “Today is the day Young Won gets dumped.” Jung So Min laughs but quickly stops and pretends to be angry when she sees the behind-the-scenes camera.

Before filming a scene in which Jung So Min has to act drunk, Kim Ji Suk playfully teases her by telling the camera, “Through her acting, let’s take a look at how our Jung So Min normally makes a scene and causes a drunken uproar after drinking. Don’t forget that acting comes from experience. Please keep watching!”

After filming, the director and Kim Ji Suk both praise her for laughing and acting well to portray her drunken state. The clip cuts to a scene of Kim Ji Suk watching Jung So Min act as he comments, “I’m scared.”

Before filming the next scene, Kim Ji Suk and Jung So Min properly stretch out their necks. The director comments, “You guys know you two are being really weird right now, right?” The two actors wave their arms back and forth in sync as the director continues to question, “What are you two doing?”

Kim Ji Suk and Jung So Min immediately get serious once filming begins, and Kim Ji Suk easily lifts Jung So Min to carry her to bed. However, Jung So Min accidentally grabs the inside of Kim Ji Suk’s coat, so the two actors have to repeat the scene. Nailing the scene on their second try, Jung So Min shouts, “Success!” while Kim Ji Suk makes a thumbs up sign.

Watch the full making-of video below!

“Monthly Magazine Home” airs on Wednesdays and Thursdays at 9 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1480833wpp/watch-kim-ji-suk-cant-stop-teasing-jung-so-min-behind-the-scenes-of-monthly-magazine-home

• Like 2

The whole "Dragon" and "Young Forever" online exchange is SO "You've Got Mail" - still my absolute fave romcom of all time btw LoL.

Ugh I really don't know what this drama is tryin' to do with Gyeom's character tbh. Previous ep. I side eyed him for tellin' Young Won he'd wait until she comes around & then he redeemed himself in this ep. by tellin' her the truth but relapsed (in next week's preview) and is back to bein' the "friendly savior" AGAIN. Then why the heck did he tell Young Won to get back with Ja Sung LoL?! Uh my head hurt. 

He could well be the worse & most annoying second male lead..yet. So far none hold a candle to "True Beauty's" Seo Joon.. 

And Sang Soon is goin' to do an interview with Young Won's undead dad(?) This drama is gettin' wackier I swear. Also Ui Joo's "sponsor" was her dad. 

• Like 4

I like the actor playing Gyeom, but wow, his character has no presence at all. He could simply disappear for weeks, and you would barely miss him. I guess that's what happens when a character is nothing but a plot device. I hope he gets a more meatier role next time.

Gyeom, stop treating Yeong-Won like a charity case. (I hope that's a feint.)

Lee Yi-Gyeong cameo. The director previously directed both of "Welcome to Waikiki," so that makes sense.

And maybe that explains the sitcom-ish vibe I get from this show.

I was genuinely surprised that Ui-Ju's "sugar daddy" ended up being her actual daddy. Nice twist.

Well, one more week to go. I admit that it was not a great drama. The story is pretty formulaic. But it was still fun and I loved it. Not every drama can reinvent the wheel, and this was all-around very, very cute. And parts of it were genuinely hilarious. And I thought it did a somewhat decent job of presenting the various problems people have these days regarding housing insecurity, although there isn't much of a solution beyond, "Meet a rich real estate expert."

• Like 2
  • Love 1