[Drama 2023] Taxi Driver 2, 모범택시 2

LeftCoastOppa

Someone said taxi driver shows Do Gi almost an exclusive one man show, looking at the amount of fighting he does... make me wonder no one in the team can do the job if Do Gi is on vacation leave or sick leave lolol. I'm happy to see that the other duo will be in charge of the next mission, some variety.
We learned that without Go Eun, the group lose its brain lolol, they were trying to find the data center by physically looking with the googles, hahahaha (I know the duo are there for comedic relief, but come on they're suppose to be smart engineer :D). 

Pyo yejin looks good with leather jacket and motorcycle. She's calling Do Gi ahjusshi make me wonder whats the age difference between the two. 

I like that in every end of the arc, they introduce briefly about the next arc. This episode shows that one of the duo received a spam/scam call lol.

Now we have a psychopath on the run hunting the chairman plus the revenge mission to carried out.

Kang Hana acts all mighty because she has the law on her side. She's lucky to have a supportive sunbae though. I think they introduce a good dilemma between revenge above the law and doing it according to law. Hana is a good example of the law, of course there's corruptions and RickRoll'D going on and that's where taxi crew came in. 

For a good overall message though, i think they will co-operate or find a common ground in the end. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, kaqueski said:

Someone said taxi driver shows Do Gi almost an exclusive one man show, looking at the amount of fighting he does... make me wonder no one in the team can do the job if Do Gi is on vacation leave or sick leave lolol. I'm happy to see that the other duo will be in charge of the next mission, some variety.
We learned that without Go Eun, the group lose its brain lolol, they were trying to find the data center by physically looking with the googles, hahahaha (I know the duo are there for comedic relief, but come on they're suppose to be smart engineer :D). 

Yes, I'm happy to see these two to shine finally! And I laughed so hard how they entered this creepy place, like sorry,we are sorry we just came by,lol

Kang Hana acts all mighty because she has the law on her side. She's lucky to have a supportive sunbae though. I think they introduce a good dilemma between revenge above the law and doing it according to law. Hana is a good example of the law, of course there's corruptions and RickRoll'D going on and that's where taxi crew came in. 

For a good overall message though, i think they will co-operate or find a common ground in the end. 

These are my thoughts too. Because in reality we have a law system,just because people are corrupt it's not working how it should be. But you can't just get rid of all criminals like taxi rainbow service are doing,criminals should be in the jail. So now I have a thought that in the end they will cooperate with Ha Na, rainbow taxi will catch and beat and she will send bastards in jail? Something like that.

Pyo yejin looks good with leather jacket and motorcycle. She's calling Do Gi ahjusshi make me wonder whats the age difference between the two. 

I guess this is why Naeun was the first option, because Do Gi and Go Eun should look like a grown up man and a school girl. But they had to cast fast and Yejin was the best option in the end.Her acting is superb. But she is much more mature than Naeun so this is a little bit confusing.

And can we appreciate the fantastic acting of Je hoon, Esom and other actors in this scene? How Je Hoon did that by himself,cars crashing?...That was INTENSE!

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

I keep enjoying the show a lot.

I love how Dogi was Goeun's  sorce of comfort and strength without him being there. Their relationship just really warms my heart, the part where she ran to the hospital all worried reminded me of him running to her last episode, they really care a lot for each other.

Watching Goeun cry while streaming her sisters video trying to find the mine was heartbreaking to watch, Pyo Yejin is really delivering so well I hope she gets a lot of recognition for it. Loved how she was the one doing the countdown at the end and loved seeing her on that motorbike.

The amount of hits Dogi took was a bit too much but something I can look past, the first punch he delivered the chairman was so satisfying and him beating up those guys with the dumbbell too. I like how in reality the chairman was sent to prison and the show killed him off...almost like saying that's what he deserved. The actor playing him was really great tho.

I'm sure Jang Sungchul will be ok. I'm excited to see someone other than Dogi going undercover, I really enjoy when the other team members are also on the "field".

3 hours ago, kaqueski said:

If I saw it right when Hana was going through their files then Dogi was born in 1988 and Goeun in 2000, guessing those numbers stood for their birth year can't read korean, so it would be a 12 year difference. 

• Like 3

What a pathetic sight was the disgusting U Data CEO ew. He was reduced to a bumbling idiot. When Do Gi broke his nose & shot an arrow at his arm I cheered so hard LoL. He acted like such a toddler! This show is makin' me a masochist eheh. 

Felt so proud of Go Eun. She was so cool btw. Her sis would be able to rest in peace now~ 

Ha Na I hope didn't lose her hearing after that bomb blast. She's really ill prepared & doesn't seem to be astute in reading the situation? 

Anyways excited for Deluxe Taxi Team to take out more "trash". Oh Do Gi's driving skills are the best. :approves:

• Like 2

On 4/24/2021 at 9:50 AM, Ahjumemshie Lee said:

My first impression of this drama is similar to Knight Rider from the 80s minus the talking car, Kitt hehe Yeah Tita feels! 

Share me your feeeeeeels too! 

Indeed, there is even a background music providing this feeling, for comedy purpose.

This drama is the best surprise among new dramas being broadcast this month.

I didn't tested alls, but on this one, I'm hooked.

Writing is sophisticated, punchy dialogues, dark comedy. Almost no useless scene.

Directing is perfect, movie style, nervous. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, wenchanteur said:

Indeed, there is even a background music providing this feeling, for comedy purpose.

This drama is the best surprise among new dramas being broadcast this month.

I didn't tested alls, but on this one, I'm hooked.

Writing is sophisticated, punchy dialogues, dark comedy. Almost no useless scene.

Directing is perfect, movie style, nervous. 

Swamped with work, finished Vincenzo first, started law School then will try to binge-watch when ready haha I think I'm on Ep 3?? 

• Like 2

Kudos to Pyo Yejin for delivering a great acting skills in these last two episodes. She owned her role as Ahn Go Eun. 

tenor-1.gif

***chingudeul kindly tell me what's the title of the ost wc is always playing whenever it is go eun's scenes. I think it is the voice of esom since she and je hoon guested and sung in tikitacar, it sounds like her voice. thanks for the info. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Sakurafairy said:

***chingudeul kindly tell me what's the title of the ost wc is always playing whenever it is go eun's scenes.

You mean this one?

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote videos. I edit your post to remove the quote and added the link to the video. In the future, please don't quote the video and directly add the link to your post. Thanks
  • Awesome 1

Ohhh, @Haeun  thank you very much. Just listening to the song makes my eyes so teary. You just dont know how you make me so happy by finding this. You're the best. :wub:

***so it is pyo yejin 's voice, so soothing! This and her acting makes me to love and adore her more. 

• Like 1

https://zapzee.net/2021/05/07/4-things-to-look-for-in-the-remaining-episodes-of-taxi-driver/
4 Things to Look for in the Remaining Episodes of ‘Taxi Driver’

by krishkim | images: SBS

SBS’s Taxi Driver has reached its turning point. And from now on, it will be speeding up its race for revenge.

Taxi Driver is about a mysterious taxi company taking revenge on behalf of falsely accused victims. The work has gained much attention by presenting a revenge series that creates thrilling pleasure with episodes based on actual events. Let’s look into the four things that will be unfolded in the remaining episodes.

Who is Rainbow Taxi Company’s next target?

CC3EEF46-1C89-49E7-B7EC-722D28A1EBDA.jpg

They started with the kidnapping and imprisonment of Cho Do Cheol, a child sex offender. Since then, Rainbow Taxi Company has sought revenge against those who committed crimes and still slipped from the grip of the law. What mission will they take next to wipe out the evil that put down its roots in Korean society? In the 9th episode, they will be conducting a series of operations to crack the “voice phishing” organization. What satisfactions will Kim Do Gi and the Rainbow Taxi Company present us in the process?

Kang Ha Na (Esom) Is Closing in on the Truth about Kim Do Gi (Lee Je Hoon) 

5B3ABDAB-A4FD-4F6A-A6A7-B4FD261D9093.jpg

Another key point to pay attention to is when Kang Ha Na will notice Rainbow Taxi Company’s crimes. Prosecutor Kang Ha Na is expected to take a big step closer to the truth about Kim Do Gi and the company. In the process, the chase between those who are hiding and those who are digging up the truth will heighten the tension. Plus, Kang will fall into a dilemma over the “public justice” she has believed in dearly as she gets involved with Rainbow Taxi Company. What kind of relationship will be formed between Kang and Rainbow Taxi Company in the future?

Rainbow Taxi Company vs. “The Godmother” (Cha Ji Yeon)

7BDA7B19-BFD6-470A-801C-7A81847E21F4.jpg

Attention is also drawn to  “The Godmother” Baek Sang Min, the notorious and mysterious figure in the underground economy. So far, Baek has partnered with Jang Sung Chul, the CEO of Rainbow Taxi Company. She has taken a financial advantage by imprisoning the criminals that Rainbow Taxi Company has kidnapped in her private prisons. However, she is also working as the broker for illegal organ transplants. She was seen trying to sell Cho Do Cheol’s cornea behind Jang’s back. In addition, the tension between the two sides is gradually rising as Jang was attacked by Cho, who escaped the prison.

What fate awaits the villains in private prisons?

Spoiler

3265A6AC-BE85-4CDD-903B-11FB44722A91.jpg

“I won’t lose to evil and I will prevail in my own way. I will collect all the trash around us and isolate them forever from the world. And I will reform them. (episode 2)” This is why Jang Sung Chul founded Rainbow Taxi Company. And under his belief, numerous villains are now locked up in private prisons. Earlier, however, Cho Do Cheol showed no remorse for his sins. He eventually escaped and attacked Jung Sung Chul. Will Jung’s goal be fulfilled? What kind of ending will Rainbow Taxi Company’s justice see?

Source (1)

Translator Kim Hoyeun: If you are a fan of K-drama, K-movie, and K-pop, I am your guy. I will continue to provide you with up-to-date K-entertainment news.

• Like 1

I'm lovin' each Do Gi's transformation in each mission LoL. This time he's flexing in some pimp get up. 

Ha Na appears to be obsessed with Do Gi. Hey, at least he does the dirty work & she only picks up the pieces. He's not doin' anythin' wrong in fact he's doin' a far better job than Ha Na. 

I crack up at the Deluxe Taxi team tryin' to pass Mr. Park as a 20y.o. ha-ha! That poor gran bein' scammed it happens a lot where I am too.. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Latte_Anyday said:

Ha Na appears to be obsessed with Do Gi. Hey, at least he does the dirty work & she only picks up the pieces. He's not doin' anythin' wrong in fact he's doin' a far better job than Ha Na. 

It resembles Beyond Evil main lead relationships a lot. Is it a thing in kdrama lately,lol? But I love it. The tension is superb )

@poloska

I didn't watch that so I've no clue what you're talkin' about LoL:idk:

I much prefer Do Gi with Go Eun actually:heartxoxo:

I find Ha Na too abrasive & poking her nose where it shouldn't be. I feel like her focus is on the wrong person it should be on the culprits instead. She just seem inept as a prosecutor. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Latte_Anyday said:

I'm lovin' each Do Gi's transformation in each mission LoL. This time he's flexing in some pimp get up. 

I crack up at the Deluxe Taxi team tryin' to pass Mr. Park as a 20y.o. ha-ha! That poor gran bein' scammed it happens a lot where I am too.. 

Legally he's very much doing things wrong. But then again, this is another anti-hero. 

Hi everybody, I just started watching this today

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Latte_Anyday said:

@poloska

I didn't watch that so I've no clue what you're talkin' about LoL:idk:

Two male leads,one is chasing after another like crazy but after many things happen they cooperate) You should watch) And to be honest Ha Na is just doing her job. U data was her case at first~

9 minutes ago, agenth said:

Legally he's very much doing things wrong. But then again, this is another anti-hero. 

Hi everybody, I just started watching this today

Yeah,agree with you! Love this drama to bits but come on people,the team is doing so many wrong things, I just can't...Especially their connections with loan shark lady.

I don't think Hana is obsessed with catching Dogi, it's more like she has a lead and it all points to him. (I also don't agree that their dynamic is like the one in Beyond Evil which I loved, they are very different.)

She is definitely hard to root for since the show mostly makes us sympathize with the taxi team and her role is kinda that of an antagonist in comparison. She does come over as incompetent at times like talking to Dogi twice to help her in front of the firm she is trying to take down for everyone to see. While I understand why they added her to the story I'm not sure if it was really necessary to turn her into a lead role because she didn't really impact the story much so far but that's why I'm happy that she is now getting closer to the truth and becoming a threat even if I don't want her to get in the way.

I'm a little confused about Jang's intention of what to do with the chairman, did he mean to blow him up with a mine or to keep him in a different chicken coop because that's what I thought at first but I'm not sure anymore. I like how they brought up the morality that killing him wouldn't make them any different and even more so that it came from Goeun who had all the reasons to wish him dead.