[Drama 2023] Taxi Driver 2, 모범택시 2

LeftCoastOppa

Ep 12 was also good, it's also funny they are not holding back on using obvious names of people involved like Mr yang of yg has become Ms yang,but the drama is clearly suggesting lot more bigger elite were involved in burning sun which surprises as this would trigger many elite and could bring threats for drama team and writer, so kind of surprising how they are writing it so brazenly because many of these details about bruning sun had secretly been released in rumor form on gossip sites but no journalist or media house had the guts to cover it in this bold way.

I am not feeling the acting of actor playing on ha joon.

Also Go eun actress is grating on nerves, she is always screaming, always screaming, in panic screaming, in joking screaming, in anger screaming, in irritation screaming, while scolding guys on team she is screaming.

• Like 1

EP 12 was insane.  I was on the edge of my seat when DK went back to undercover work.  I suppose he does not know HJ is there but I was watching in disbelief and relief all at once.  Some just attended his funeral.  

Not up on SK societal news, but thought the Yang entertainer was a finger pointed and it was a little strange seeing but she must have money.  And then she calls HJ who obeys her hurting staff while his squeeze squealed in delight.  What is going on with these 2?  Seriously?

The poor journalist; I hope he gets justice for the murdered officer.  It seems Black Sun incriminates those that are either innocent or victims that come against them.  So they have the police, entertainment industry, drug cartels, and who else politicians, banking, religion, academia?  What a wicked web….

The only honest detective around and they killed him. No wonder journo felt guilty enough to seek revenge, of course using the Taxi team.

That old woman was a pschopath. She was expecting DG but someone else took his number. She broke two bottles of drinks, and each one was thousands of dollars.

I think MCW will come in as a detective. In that flower show, she was a detective.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, maribella said:

I think MCW will come in as a detective. In that flower show, she was a detective.

It could be a detective or a prosecutor. I say prosecutor, because she was one in a SBS drama. Or detective, unrelated to a certain show.

• Like 1

Seungri's fans are quite unhappy.

Btw interesting thing that lee je hoon went after gamblers in first 2 episodes and at the same time ironically he appeared in drama big bet's last 2 epsiodes where he is an online gambler who sets up an online den. 

The actor who is playing Victor in taxi driver 2, he was a military officer in drama military prosecutor doberman and even that drama had featured a burning sun inspired case where one of the rapist customers at that club was a senior military general's son, in that drama the actor playing Victor here was Ahn bo hyun's assistant or junior subordinate who works with him on cases so he works on burning sun case and here he is playing one of the main bad characters from burning sun, found that part interesting. Victor actor is my favorite actor too tho sadly he gets short roles.

Oh episode was quite eventful. I have heard that picking girls from clubs to rape them is a thing that happens a lot in korean clubs and burning sun made a business out of it.

Anyways, the way his friends saved him was so good but we also should accept that kim doki by and large acts reckless and goes without backup which ends up causing lot of damage to his own team. He needs someone on ground to cover him who is also a fighter. In this season he was in trouble a lot and saved by team mates at expense of hurting themselves, all of which could have been avoided.

In ep 11 or 12 kim dogi mentions some kind of drug testing happening in club, did I read it right or mistook something else for that and if I was right what did that mean. It spunded like vincenzo drug thing, infact this ep 13 looked so much similar to vincenzo not because of coying or anything but due to the nature of case covered.

Friday’s episode was good as they are seeking answers to this latest case based on the officer’s murder with Mr. Jang seeking information on the ex-taxi driver who basically threatened him on his way out the door.  

This criminal enterprise in this care are creepy in that they worship some ‘bishop’ and are without consciences or excuses.  This group is like an octopus with many tentacles in society bringing in corruption.  Women actively engaged or involved in the rape of other women is WRONG.  I don’t care if there is a reason behind their willingness in setting other women up or how they are being bankrolled; off with their heads.  The head is evil.

With this episode, I am thinking the drug was used by the military in international operations, but we shall see if the case and how it got in the hands of these fiends to turn against their felllow citizens.

Is the passenger at the end the 'Bishop'?  

They look the same age and same haircut. 

What would he get out of the Black Sun?  I don't see the logic. Maybe if they turned him into a megalomaniac who needs money to start a war or to buy over something huge for an ideology, that would fit the operation. But there is nothing about him. Why would a church man need that much money?

Ep 14 was very dark. Next episode looks like a lot of trouble, hopefully they make it. I didn't understand taxi team breaking into narcotics department, like when they are coming out what is it the glasses guy throws at window, a black blinking light thing.

Also what was happening at the club when the fight breaks out, like who were the guests of the bishop, and how will these people smuggle drugs out of korea like this.

Anyways, since black sun case this drama has become like season 1.

• Like 1

When the gang turned on each other in the club and courtroom, flawless. The team’s disguised gets them into all kinds of high security places and events this season.  The switcheroo was good but only one dealer or buyer tested the merchandise and was suspicious before handing over the money and phoning it in.  

Oh, no….This guy is the ringleader masquerading as a victim…..Will he find out their operation or is this part of DK’s plan to flush him and the ex-driver out?

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, maribella said:

Two more episodes and DG is bleeding and they were all caught by the Blacksun team in the preview!! Stressed Mickey Mouse GIF

On is laughing at DG in a cell. This must be the penultimate episode 15, the good guys must win.

That jail scene will be where the drama started in first episode. Not fan of such weird timeline warps.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Shimmery-summer said:

That jail scene will be where the drama started in first episode. Not fan of such weird timeline warps.

I have forgotten it. 

I hope it's not going to be some superhuman DG breaking out and beating 20-30 convicts. I need some reality grounding like the first season.

So when is MCW coming? LYA? 

• Like 1

On 4/5/2023 at 4:46 AM, Shimmery-summer said:

Seungri's fans are quite unhappy.

Btw interesting thing that lee je hoon went after gamblers in first 2 episodes and at the same time ironically he appeared in drama big bet's last 2 epsiodes where he is an online gambler who sets up an online den. 

The actor who is playing Victor in taxi driver 2, he was a military officer in drama military prosecutor doberman and even that drama had featured a burning sun inspired case where one of the rapist customers at that club was a senior military general's son, in that drama the actor playing Victor here was Ahn bo hyun's assistant or junior subordinate who works with him on cases so he works on burning sun case and here he is playing one of the main bad characters from burning sun, found that part interesting. Victor actor is my favorite actor too tho sadly he gets short roles.

Maybe I m reading too much into this. I wonder  why there is telecast break of 2 weeks. Seungri was released around that period too....after a mere 1yr in prison. 

The real 'Victor' also has his sentence reduced to a mere 4yrs after appeal.

Alas, the casting team finds a Korean version of Robert DiNiro to play Palpatine aka Bishop. Oh is not menacing enough in this big plot. He doesn't strike fear with his looks.

The drug switch plot looks whimsical though

The Vietnam case is real, btw......including the imprisonment of 'employees' with armed guards in one of those ASEAN countries.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, maribella said:

I have forgotten it. 

I hope it's not going to be some superhuman DG breaking out and beating 20-30 convicts. I need some reality grounding like the first season.

Season 1 Episode 14 also had Kim Do Gi becoming superhuman, despite him supposedly being overwhelmed.

I believe MCW is coming in the last 2 episodes while LYA is already in the show as the voiceover during the arcade game scenes when the victim decided to "take revenge".

12 hours ago, maribella said:

I have forgotten it. 

His escape was shown in episode1 or release something. Really confusing timeline lol.

Mcw is coming, not her fan so I am not interested, but kim so yeon one I am interested in. 

9 hours ago, Blizzardistkaputt said:

Maybe I m reading too much into this. I wonder  why there is telecast break of 2 weeks. Seungri was released around that period too....after a mere 1yr in prison. 

The real 'Victor' also has his sentence reduced to a mere 4yrs after appeal.

Alas, the casting team finds a Korean version of Robert DiNiro to play Palpatine aka Bishop. Oh is not menacing enough in this big plot. He doesn't strike fear with his looks.

The drug switch plot looks whimsical though

The Vietnam case is real, btw......including the imprisonment of 'employees' with armed guards in one of those ASEAN countries.

Sbs has a disease of delaying hit dramas' broadcasts, could be because of seungri, not sure.

The drug switch part you mean replacing it with flour? Yes true the partbit was exaggerated. Otherwise drug incident is real.

Edit: flour not floor

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Newbie21SG said:

Season 1 Episode 14 also had Kim Do Gi becoming superhuman, despite him supposedly being overwhelmed.

I believe MCW is coming in the last 2 episodes while LYA is already in the show as the voiceover during the arcade game scenes when the victim decided to "take revenge".

LYA making a cameo was mentioned but it may just be a suggestion.

He's a very slim small boned man, so beating so many people takes a stretch of imagination for me. The scene that showed him exercising surprised me to see how thin he was. 

17 hours ago, maribella said:

LYA making a cameo was mentioned but it may just be a suggestion.

He's a very slim small boned man, so beating so many people takes a stretch of imagination for me. The scene that showed him exercising surprised me to see how thin he was. 

I don't think LYA will be making a cameo, her "cameo" is in the form of the voiceover. 

"South Korea's leading actress Lee Young-ae will continue her special voice appearance in "Taxi Driver 2"."

3 hours ago, Newbie21SG said:

I don't think LYA will be making a cameo, her "cameo" is in the form of the voiceover. 

"South Korea's leading actress Lee Young-ae will continue her special voice appearance in "Taxi Driver 2"."

That's fine with me, there are more than enough cameos in two episodes. 

The 'Bishop' must be very rich, but what is he doing with his wealth? It does'nt make sense.