[Current Drama 2021] Taxi Driver, 모범택시, Fri-Sat @2200KST

17 hours ago, Latte_Anyday said:

@realistic2280a

I've watched Pyo Ye Jin in 3 dramas including this makes 4. She was someone you love to hate in Fight My Way, What's Wrong with Secretary Kim & VIP. 'Cause she was always after someone else's man LoL. As for Lee Je Hoon, why does he look like Will Pan LoL? I only remember him from Tomorrow With You. 

The Deluxe Taxi boss Ahjusshi always play a bad guy. I mean I hated him on Train to Busan ha-ha. 

Ah that hair...yes annoying at this age and time...haha...

PyJ...thank god her character  didnt  try and take Vice Chairman Park in WWWSK, otherwise, i would be awfully be mad with her too... hahha - me being a fan of the drama and all... not sure why, i didn t really watch FMY diligently as i should, skipped episodes somehow... but for WWWSK, i probably rewatched 3 or 4 times:D

Deluxe Ajusshi - i remember him in LJS's as the artist in W, and was annoyed with his character.... man, i didnt realise the drama is over 5 years old now. Im so old! :D

• Blob 1
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Glad that it is back

Drama: Taxi Driver,  모범택시     Profile Drama: Taxi Driver / Deluxe Taxi (literal title) Hangul: 모범택시 Director: Park Joon-Woo Writer: Carlos (webcomic), Lee Jae-J

Indeed, there is even a background music providing this feeling, for comedy purpose.   This drama is the best surprise among new dramas being broadcast this month. I didn't tested alls,