[Drama 2021] Voice 4, 보이스4

ferily

Who freaked me out the most in Voice 4?  Not Circus Man actually.....as this 3-person personality disorder is somewhat not so common.   

However.....

The female dentist who stalked the male teacher....  she freaked me out with her ways of getting into his apartment and the violence with her dentistry skills.... How about you?

• Like 5

34 minutes ago, K-dramafan22 said:

Who freaked me out the most in Voice 4?  Not Circus Man actually.....as this 3-person personality disorder is somewhat not so common.   

However.....

The female dentist who stalked the male teacher....  she freaked me out with her ways of getting into his apartment and the violence with her dentistry skills.... How about you?

This is hard for me to answer, as even just the screech of a door that is opening spooks me out! I just bravely watch each episode til the end, because the writing and the actors are amazing! :sweatingbullets::lol:

• Like 4

Anyone wonder why they/she always stops to listen/think while running to save someone? Can't they keep running? Walk & chew gum?:lol: The original theme song is another character for me. I miss it. Adding/replacing another cute young computer guy for another was a bummer. The last guy even gave his fingers & already had a flow with the rest of the team. Detective Cho is great but this was underwhelming. 

• ferily changed the title to [Drama 2021] Voice 4, 보이스4
1 hour ago, Maracarrero said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the chauffeur at the end was a villain in the first seasons.  What a way to keep us guessing what will happen in Voice 5.

Yeah......the chauffeur was the antagonist in Voice 2.......he appeared again in the last scene of Voice 3, and so I thought he would be the main villain in Voice 4. 

Quite an untidy ending although they are paving the way for Voice 5.....it's like "oh no, it's already ep14, let's stop here."

ok, antagonist arrested the umpteened time.......why did the accomplices and moles in the police force go scot-free?  Shouldn't the police chief be removed?

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

Wow my least favorite thing about season 2 and 3, the non scary mouse faced villein that did more looking at bugs, his dead mommy and computer screens than being terrifying. That he has continued to prosper while Do was killed by him instead of going to the US for treatment is a travesty. His character kinda ruined 2 & 3 somewhat for me because he is the most non threatening dude in the series.  

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

10 hours ago, GingerK said:

Wow my least favorite thing about season 2 and 3, the non scary mouse faced villein that did more looking at bugs, his dead mommy and computer screens than being terrifying. That he has continued to prosper while Do was killed by him instead of going to the US for treatment is a travesty. His character kinda ruined 2 & 3 somewhat for me because he is the most non threatening dude in the series.  

I have started to watch Voice 3 and and progressing down to 2 if it is interesting enough...  yes I am watching it backwards, instead of starting from 1-3...  lol

I enjoyed this and thought Lee Gyu-Hyeong performance was awesome.

It was weird how everyone kept calling this place Vimo Island, when it's obviously Jeju Island. Did they not want to defame Jeju Island, saying that it's full of evil cults and killers?

Doesn't Derek have a job at LAPD? Does he just get to hang out in Korea as long as he wants and shoot guns anytime he wants to just like policemen do in the U.S.?

• LOL 1

4 hours ago, chickfactor said:

I enjoyed this and thought Lee Gyu-Hyeong performance was awesome.

It was weird how everyone kept calling this place Vimo Island, when it's obviously Jeju Island. Did they not want to defame Jeju Island, saying that it's full of evil cults and killers?

Doesn't Derek have a job at LAPD? Does he just get to hang out in Korea as long as he wants and shoot guns anytime he wants to just like policemen do in the U.S.?

Well, they must have their reasons as to why they need to change its name. 

Btw, even without officially announcing S5, I believe that the next season is going to be thrilling and exciting. I think that it will surpass the excitement that S2 & S3 gave. I hope that they announce a new season very soon and I hope that the original actors will remain. The new IT guy’s exposure is only minimal and I hope that he will not be replaced again next season. 

I’m already rooting for S5 even before this season ended. 14 episodes are just too short and I already have this feeling that the ending will be a cliffhanger just as they did with S2 with only 12 episodes. We’ve already discovered the disturbing reality of KKJ’s ability and everything’s going darker and darker. Finally, they will also be able to connect it to S1 as it would be a good way to conclude the series although KKJ’s real backstory started during DKW’s time. 

Also, c’mon, not all of GTT’s captains died. MJH is still alive and I really hope that we’ll get to see MJH again (even if it’s a cameo) before they conclude the series!!!

Spoiler

I noticed that KKJ was hesitant to follow the woman when she was invited to join her. I felt like she was hypnotized or something? She wouldn’t give up that easily. But when she went outside, she looked sane to me although she was probably shaking or something. Was she hypnotized or was it her own will to follow the woman? She was still looking at the building and still a bit hesitant to enter the car. Idk what’s going on with her. 

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, K-dramafan22 said:

I have started to watch Voice 3 and and progressing down to 2 if it is interesting enough...  yes I am watching it backwards, instead of starting from 1-3...  lol

S3 is the 2nd part of S2. I don’t know how the experience will turn out. :lol: S2 and S3 are still related to S4. S1 is pure detective story however, beginning S2 is when things get darker. 

I followed the Voice series because S1 was really good! I hope you watch all the other seasons, too! Voice series belongs to my list of Top 3 best crime-thriller k-dramas of all time. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, mtracy07 said:

S3 is the 2nd part of S2. I don’t know how the experience will turn out. :lol: S2 and S3 are still related to S4. S1 is pure detective story however, beginning S2 is when things get darker. 

I followed the Voice series because S1 was really good! I hope you watch all the other seasons, too! Voice series belongs to my list of Top 3 best crime-thriller k-dramas of all time. 

Thank you for explaining it so at least I can relate....I have already started Voice 3...so I would just complete it as it is getting my curiosity going...  so it's like doing some brain gym to connect backwards later......:lol:

• Confused 1

E71Mx4yUUAsSjuj?format=jpg&name=large

E7z9HTYVEAc93gm?format=jpg&name=large

Spoiler

E71E8lsX0AILgNV?format=jpg&name=large

E71E9GmWQAY8QGp?format=jpg&name=large

E7zfEtBVcAI3iNt?format=jpg&name=large

E71E9sIX0AwhtW7?format=jpg&name=large

E71E7wAXoAgeGi3?format=jpg&name=large

As soon as they mentioned about fabre lab in the last episode, i knew there was going to be a link to BSJ. and yes, he appeared. so am hoping and anticipating Voice 5. :partyblob:

Edited by princesshera
  • Like 1