Hangul: 보이스4

Director: Shin Yong-Hwi

Writer: Ma Jin-Won

Network: OCN

Episodes: 14

Release Date: June 18, 2021 --

Runtime: Fri. & Sat. 22:50

Plot

A serial killer with an enhanced hearing ability appears. The serial killer murders people using his enhanced ability. Because of this, Kang Kwon-Joo (Lee Ha-Na), who also has an enhanced hearing ability, is driven into a corner. Kang Kwon-Joo cooperates with Detective Derek Jo (Song Seung-Heon) to catch the serial killer. Derek Jo is a person of principal, who doesn’t allow mistakes. He is a team leader from the LAPD (Los Angeles Police Department). His LAPD team dealt with criminal gangs.

Meanwhile Kang Kwon-Joo has suffered from PTSD since the death of Do Kang-Woo, but she still carries out her duties as the the leader of the emergency 112 call center. (Asianwiki)

Cast

Lee Ha Na as Kang Kwon Joo

E2LbGTQXIAEtxYq.jpg

Song Seung Heon as Derek Jo

E1U7gLeVoAAkpYd.jpg

Son Eun Seo as Park Eun Soo

Kim Joong Ki as Park Joong Ki

Song Boo Gun as Goo Gwang Soo

Baek Sung Hyun as Shim Dae Sik

Kim Woo Seok as Jin Seo Yool

Kwon Jae Hwan as Cheon Sang Pil

Kang Seung Yoon as Han Woo Joo

Han Dam Hee as Chae So Yoon

Lee Eol as Yang Bok Man

Chae Won Bin as Gong Soo Ji

Teaser

Relationship Chart

E2R2JNWVgAEJz3G.jpg

Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Love 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

• ferily changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2021] Voice 4, 보이스4 - Sat & Sun @ 22:30 KST - Premieres in June
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/12/2021 at 7:16 AM, backstreetboysfan said:

A new drama for Song Seung Heo yay, Will I need to watch the other seasons to understand the drama or no?.

You don't need to but it's best to watch because they're really great. If you're here for SSH, please know that the other season's ML were different. 1st season was Jang Hyuk, 2nd and 3rd was Lee Jin-Wook. 

This series will be like a different arc. :) 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, rogueprincess51 said:

You don't need to but it's best to watch because they're really great. If you're here for SSH, please know that the other season's ML were different. 1st season was Jang Hyuk, 2nd and 3rd was Lee Jin-Wook. 

This series will be like a different arc.

Oh okay thanks for the info, yes I am here for SSH. 

1st teaser poster for Voice 4 is released!:).

1 hour ago, cherriesblue said:

hope this will be shown on Netflix

@cherriesblue YES PLEASE!! 

6 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

New casting news!:).

BaekSungHyun confirmed cast for tvN drama Voice4  he will act as Shim Dae-sik which is the same role in S1.

@backstreetboysfan watched ALL the previous 3 seasons? My fave is Season 1, that's the 1st time my heart went to the SK (Mo Tae Gu) haha

• Like 1

On 5/10/2021 at 1:08 PM, Ellander88 said:

Oh, the page is ready. @nateko @jouleoppa @mrsj3n and others.. I forgot what their username was or changed into hahahah :sweat_smile:

My question, the new pretty guy as cyber agent... does he replace the previous agent in S2-S3 or would the two work together?

Anyway, I'm here for both Korean S4 and Japan S2. And I still run this  fansite: https://voicedaily.tumblr.com/ If you had tumblr, help me there haha.

Just in case you dunno, Japan Adaptation of Voice will air their Season 2 one week right after Voice 4 ends. I think they have original story since Moo Jin Hyuk (JP character name: Higuchi Shogo) is still the captain instead of Do Kang Woo. I dunno where the thread for the Japan one is since this forum is mostly about Korea. But I can say, J-drama handle the procedural far far better and very realistic that makes me get annoyed at Korean Cops in K-drama even in Voice. But hey, I will always be a fan of this series.

• Like 1

On 5/10/2021 at 9:08 AM, Ellander88 said:

Oh, the page is ready. @nateko @jouleoppa @mrsj3n and others.. I forgot what their username was or changed into hahahah :sweat_smile:

Oh wow, I totally forgot about it :sweat_smile: Somehow I excepted them to take longer to make season 4 and what a surprise that it's on tvN and not OCN. I'm kinda nervous about this change. 

Omg I am so excited for this season but it seems that Kwon Joo's PTSD is super bad (she might be the evil one in this one or might be just imagining herself as the evil one). I really hope we get Kwon Joo a love interest this time. Its high time now poor girl :persevere: But its nice to see everyone on this forum from last year!