Hangul: 아침이 밝아올 때까지

Director: Lee Jeong Hyo

Writer:

Network: JTBC

Episodes: 16

Release Date: 2021

Runtime:

Plot:

Tells the story of what happens when one day in the heart of Seoul, a dead body is found in a man’s suitcase. A former forensic pathologist for the National Forensic Service becomes the prime murder suspect. However, the case is baffling and a profiler is brought in to help the investigation by figuring out why a forensic pathologist would choose to become a criminal.

Cast:

Han Seok Kyu

Jung Yu Mi

Yeom Hye Ran

Kim Joon Han

Heo Kyung Pil

Ryu Hye

Lee Hee Joon

Kim Yoo Mi 

Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Like 2
    • Wiggle 1

I want to watch this I know there's controversy with this drama. But I'm not sure exactly

So the title is Until The Morning Comes? Cast is Han Suk Kyu. Jung Yumi. Lee He Joon

A dead body in a man's suitcase. A forensic pathologist as a supect. A criminal profiler will investigate.  Sounds like a crime mystery thriller. What JTBC... you tryin' to  be like OCN? I'm gona wait for this drama from jtbc.

cr@

• Like 2

• ferily changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2021] When The Day Breaks, 아침이 밝아올 때까지 -
    • 4 months later...

Drama still filming. Possibe premier first half of 2022.

Spoiler

This drama's genre is fav. crime mystery thriller +action pyscho so I'm waiting.

Script look is kinda noir.  Script was post by RHY

And the director's past works. I like. I've watch almost all his dramas.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
    • 1 month later...