[Drama 2021] Dal Ri and Gamjatang, 달리와 감자탕

ferily

Wait, I was watching the subbed one and found out that Tae Jin is a... divorcee? Is that true? I believe it is not a sub-error.

Hmm.. Now, knowing he got married to someone and got divorced, I guess, that's a different case and DL's family members' strong exasperation and hatred make sense.

Thank you @Ameera Ali for this picture. Haha. 

lvQ2qJ0.jpg

I hope DL knows what she'll miss in case she lets him slip away. :hwaiting2:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, confusedheart said:

@BlackLotus1025  Chingu, you missed this. @Ameera Ali certainly has an eye for things.

@Ameera Ali Serving humanity since 20 xx:heartxoxo:

Hide contents

Oh wow! How could I miss that? Haha! Gomawo, Chingu! Now the question is, which one was taken first? Haha! :wow2:

And look, it doesn't only look good but it appears to be fragrant as well. :hwaiting2:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

See TJ is stuck in the past.. He still believes Dali is still  the pampered lovestruck 20(?) year  old whom he dumped. He wants his porcelain doll back. MH OTOH recognizes she is capable, very intelligent and handling things mostly on her own now and loves, adores her for who she is. 

I do like the intense, smoldering air that crackles between the Dali and TJ though. It’s not cute and sweet like MH and she but it’s just right for two people with a complicated past.  

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

Possibly if he was indeed married and divorced his family had set him up with an even richer Chaebol woman for an arranged marriage for business purposes and He could not refuse. But he wanted to have his cake and eat it to so… he did say he was changed man so he recognizes whatever went down was not something he is proud of. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

1 hour ago, RobinM said:

See TJ is stuck in the past.. He still believes Dali is still  the pampered lovestruck 20(?) year  old whom he dumped. He wants his porcelain doll back. MH OTOH recognizes she is capable, very intelligent and handling things mostly on her own now and loves, adores her for who she is. 

I do like the intense, smoldering air that crackles between the Dali and TJ though. It’s not cute and sweet like MH and she but it’s just right for two people with a complicated past.  

1 hour ago, RobinM said:

Possibly if he was indeed married and divorced his family had set him up with an even richer Chaebol woman for an arranged marriage for business purposes and He could not refuse. But he wanted to have his cake and eat it to so… he did say he was changed man so he recognizes whatever went down was not something he is proud of. 

It's true that he seems to be still stuck in the past, but I think he has his own reasons why he did what he did. I'm still giving him the benefit of the doubt until it will be shown to us whether he's really just caught in the middle or indispensable. He's probably used to get whatever he wants whenever he likes, so he was surprised when DL and her family closed their doors (literally and not) on him. He even admitted to his secretary that the reason why he thought he left DL was because he thought he could still get her back, but to his surprise, it wasn't easy and effective. 

I still think that TJ went back to DL days before their wedding, but because of the extent of the pain DL went through because of him, their reconciliation didn't happen. It gives me the idea that perhaps he was just forced to marry whoever he married because he was in such a bitter and vulnerable mood. Him being a divorcee and him admitting in the preview trailer that he hasn't stopped thinking about DL seemed to prove that. 

Also, you've mentioned about cakes. I believe it describes TJ and DL's relationship best. It was sweet, but it melted. You know, it's very hard to freeze in sweetness because time will come it will be either bitter or tasteless. That cake of theirs can no longer go back to its original state and taste because it was neglected and wasn't well taken care of. 

I like DL and TJ's dynamics though - they seem to have similar personalities and they used to understand each other just like how TJ said it when they had a quick dinner. They are both the quiet type but tend to speak their minds whenever they need/have to. I guess maybe that's where they fell apart - both of them just being silent in understanding each other which is contrast with Moo Hak's personality of being very straightforward and not even having a brake when he thinks the person deserves a scolding or something.

2 hours ago, confusedheart said:

I like the dark, brooding mysterious SML too. I am so curious to know what made him break up with Da Li. Let's put up a poll after tonight's episode. Chingus, if you have any suggestions for poll, do give me a shout out. :bunnywar:

Yes, likewise! I'm dying to know what really made him decide to do that! Now, he'll be forever asking himself "what if?" since I think DL's feelings are now strongly growing for MH - which is equally likable and his opposite! I think TJ is a man of few words and MH is a man of actions. Sometimes though, words without actions are empty and actions without words are confusing. No wonder DL will be conflicted. And so am I. Haha! :brokenheart: By the way chingu, what kind of poll do you mean, related to the drama or anything? 

It feels weird typing what I already typed earlier because of not clicking the Submit Reply button after closing the tab. :crazymad:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

1 minute ago, RobinM said:

Ok. Where did he talk about being divorced???  Everyone is mentioning it I can’t find it lol

He didn't mention it. It was actually Gong Joo (that always annoyed lady in the gallery) when she was talking to the other three employees. Byung Se complimented DL for her skills of having such a successful exhibit, but GJ said that it's mostly Jang Tae Jin's power, that everyone probably came because they found out that he's coming since he's rich, successor of Se Gi, good-looking, and a divorcee, so all the rich people and the ones especially with daughters would really come to maybe arrange something for him and them. (I was wondering if that 'divorcee' was just a wrong translation, but it was what it was, I think.)

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

Yep.. apparently he is a divorcee... and everyone should know he had Dali had a past...

There were also mentions of TJ as a possible successor of Segi, so that means it is not confirmed though he is confident on it, hence why he wants to pursue Dali now....

I like the episode, the back hug and then the sudden kiss by Dali... we can only know Mo Hak's action tonight..

But the preview was great too ...

MH: i never make mistake when it involved my mouth :D:heart:

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

Episode 8 recap: 

• After the kiss, they both went outside the gallery. Da Li said she'll just take the bus going home, but Moo Hak insisted for her to just ride his car. I think he mentioned that he has a spare room for her. Now, in the car, he asked where she's going on, so she got jumpy because she feels like she might be caught at Won Tak's house. Haha.
  • Both wanted to say something, but MH gave way so DL said his lips still has some lipstick. When she passed some napkin, he thought of kissing her again to their surprise. 
  • DL unknowingly drove MH to his home without even asking for directions to his surprise. Fortunately, she mentioned it's because WT lives near. WT then appeared and she clung to WT's arm away from the house which made him upset. Haha. 
  • He still hates her term "uri Won Tak" haha. 
  • DL tossing and turning wondering why she started to kiss him. She came to a conclusion about something, but was cut because WT knocked on the door.
  • WT told her if there's something wrong and that something is strange. Haha. DL got nervous at first, but it ended up not related to MH. Haha.
  • The next morning, a lot of people stand in line to enter the gallery to the four employee's delight. They congratulated DL after, but Gong Joo had something to say again. I think her menstrual cycle never stops. Ha. 
  • The three employees were cheering for her saying she's the lucky charm of the gallery to GJ's disamusement. 
  • MH then arrived in the gallery, and he had this left-and-right scene with DL. The secretary couldn't help it anymore, so he directed MH to the opposite direction.
  • They are all in the meeting area now to brainstorm about what to do with the cafe and what name can suit it. (not sure) 
  • MH kept misunderstanding what the employees are suggesting to DL's embarrassment. She asked MH what's the reason why he kept being like this, and talked about more. I think DL said something and then we see the preview scene where he went towards her and he said something. DL then touched her cheek after.
  • Tae Jin and his driver-secretary drove to MH's neighborhood and was welcomed with traffic and pedestrian. When they arrived outside his place, he got off the car and his secretary showed him where his house is. They talked about something more and mentioned the word "gamjatang".
  • DL riding a bus thought of what MH was saying in the meeting related with "kiss" so she laughed to which her co-passengers look at. She thought of their moment before the kiss and when he told her to think about something one more time.
  • She tried to hide from MH but was caught by TJ. TJ was saying something but MH's scream was heard, so DL hurriedly pushed TJ to get back in the car. The scene in the preview. 
  • TJ and DL are now in the car and were talking. TJ mentioned something about her dad, and then asked asked if she's busy this weekend. When she looked outside the window, she asked where they are going. TJ's secretary seemed to be concerned towards TJ because DL's voice tone suddenly changed. 
  • TJ opened the door but DL didn't want to get inside. He told her just listen to what he wants to say, so DL went inside. They had a serious, long talk which made TJ say that he'd like them to start over again. That there was never a day that he didn't think of her. And that he still has some feelings for her. He asked if she feels the same way, and she said yes. She said she couldn't stop thinking of him, too. But that was five years ago. Or I think she said something like doesn't he think like he's five years late for that.
  • TJ was left alone in the room and DL started walking at the sidewalk. Both of them reminisced about their past relationship starting with them being in the gallery when TJ told her that he'll go there everyday and changed it by saying he'll go there forever. They laughed, held hands, hugged (TJ giving her a backhug), and thought of their date everyday. Then, they showed them seeing each other in his white suit and her in a wedding dress. Both were very happy and satisfied to see how each other looks and they can't seem to be more than excited of their upcoming wedding. Forwarded to the break up scene in the rain. Aw, this one is sad - DL's father stopped TJ's car and begged him about something; he kneeled in front of the car where TJ was in, but only TJ and his teary eyes were seen. He didn't get off the car. After that scene, we see DL's father taking care of her because she's been in bed for days but she turned around because she didn't seem to have the apetite due to brokenheartedness. Back to the present, TJ looked at DL's picture in his wallet which he has kept for years, and he now threw his back on the back supporter of the couch full of regrets. They have their own BGM. 
  • DL ended up walking to a police station but WT wasn't there since he bought some groceries for them. DL called WT and he ran hurriedly to where she was - at a playground. She was sitting on a swing and so he sat down in the other. WT noticed her sad look so he asked what's the matter. DL said something that gave him an idea that TJ and DL met. DL was still sad so he asked whether DL still has feelings for TJ and that whatever happens, she shouldn't get back with him anymore. DL said it was over between TJ and her now. I think she recalled how in the past she just wanted everyone to be happy: her mother, her father, and even Tae Jin. She still said more which made her cry and made WT cry a little.
  • MH and WT have now changed positions. Haha. MH was cautious of WT now that he knows he's close to DL. WT told him that he's dead if he ever gets close to DL. Haha.
  • MH visited his three relatives' house and they ate a lot of meat. When they mentioned about AST's daughter who was pretty close to him in the party, he was quick enough to think that something is up. What made it more evident was when his half-brother handed him a vase and food to go. 
  • MH and his secretary looked at a map and talked about that lot for Green Belt. I think they found out that Kim Nak Cheon's gallery is getting in the way and more so he remembered how AST looked at DL with TJ at the party. Then he recalled what his brother said before he left their house earlier.
  • DL and GJ went to DonDon F&B to present something. GJ was the one presenting then DL got a call. GJ looked at DL, so she had to get out of the conference room to continue talking. It was Curator Song who called her and said something about the launching. 
  • DL now went inside MH's office room in an upset mood and asked about something (not sure if he paid all those people who came, but I think that's not the case) to which MH replied that why doesn't she just think that he did that to make her happy. He mentioned about gallery and Netherlands. DL then mentioned something related to it which made MH blank and quiet.
  • Si Hyun is now being chased by bad people again. He was hit and warned of something. His face was full of wounds when he went to the cafe and rudely tried to get the money from the vault. The cafe has no money; so he went to DL's office and tried to look for money aggressively without caring if he's making a mess or not. He's been shoving things off, so DL had enough. DL, who's with CS, asked her to go out and leave SH and her alone. She said not to worry because she can handle him. They had a discussion about something and at one point SH was about to hit her but she shouted Oppa! They had more discussions with DL saying she's having a hard time at the gallery and she'd like him to help but he said more rude things to her before leaving.
  • DL was picking up everything that was shoved away until she noticed that a paper with smiley stickers popped out of her lollipop canister - the one which has her lollipops. I think that's the thing the baddies were looking for. I wonder if it's a blueprint or a title or a contract. She was smart enough to quickly return it inside when she noticed CS was going in to help her pick up the things on the ground.
  • She now went back to WT's place but noticed the door was unlocked and the room seems to be ransacked. She received a call by WT while in the house but it was very short so she wasn't able to tell him how scared and worried she is. She wandered her eyes and tried to get a weapon (lint roller!) to protect herself. When she heard the noise, she tried to fight the person but ended up it's MH who's now holding both her arms against the wall. 

Preview for the next episode:

• MH and DL with the kids 
  • TJ also going to the event
  • CH asking if there's something going on between MH and DL
  • TJ and MH talking to each other in a much more serious tone this time
2 hours ago, realistic2280a said:

Yep.. apparently he is a divorcee... and everyone should know he had Dali had a past...

There were also mentions of TJ as a possible successor of Segi, so that means it is not confirmed though he is confident on it, hence why he wants to pursue Dali now....

I like the episode, the back hug and then the sudden kiss by Dali... we can only know Mo Hak's action tonight..

But the preview was great too ...

MH: i never make mistake when it involved my mouth :D:heart:

Yeah, I think everyone has been and should be aware that Da Li and Tae Jin had a past. 

Maybe he wasn't really certain in the past that he can be the successor, but I think over the years, he's now pretty confident that he's certainly going to be the successor. 

The back hug was really a surprise! And then the kiss! It's surprising that all those actions were because of DL's sudden reaction. Haha~

49 minutes ago, stefanie wong said:

Any1 know the song and singer ( english) during epi 7..b4 the kiss happen?tqtq:fun:

Which one? Is it when DL's father appeared? I'm looking for that song, too. I really love it! I think that's DL and her father's background music so it adds more sentimental vibes whenever their scenes appear. I wish someone could tell me the title, too. :brokenheart:

During the kissing scene, the song used was "With You" by Ha Hyun Sang. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Blob 1

20 minutes ago, BlackLotus1025 said:

Episode 8 recap: 

• After the kiss, they both went outside the gallery. Da Li said she'll just take the bus going home, but Moo Hak insisted for her to just ride his car. I think he mentioned that he has a spare room for her. Now, in the car, he asked where she's going on, so she got jumpy because she feels like she might be caught at Won Tak's house. Haha.
  • Both wanted to say something, but MH gave way so DL said his lips still has some lipstick. When she passed some napkin, he thought of kissing her again to their surprise. 
  • DL unknowingly drove MH to his home without even asking for directions to his surprise. Fortunately, she mentioned it's because WT lives near. WT then appeared and she clung to WT's arm away from the house which made him upset. Haha. 
  • DL tossing and turning wondering why she started to kiss him. She came to a conclusion about something, but was cut because WT knocked on the door.
  • WT told her if there's something wrong and that something is strange. Haha. DL got nervous at first, but it ended up not related to MH. Haha.
  • The next morning, a lot of people stand in line to enter the gallery to the four employee's delight. They congratulated DL after, but Gong Joo had something to say again. I think her menstrual cycle never stops. Ha. 
  • The three employees were cheering for her saying she's the lucky charm of the gallery to GJ's disamusement. 
  • MH then arrived in the gallery, and he had this left-and-right scene with DL. The secretary couldn't help it anymore, so he directed MH to the opposite direction.
  • They are all in the meeting area now to brainstorm about what to do with the cafe and what name can suit it. (not sure) 
  • MH kept misunderstanding what the employees are suggesting to DL's embarrassment. She asked MH what's the reason why he kept being like this, and talked about more. I think DL said something and then we see the preview scene where he went towards her and he said something. DL then touched her cheek after.
  • Tae Jin and his driver-secretary drove to MH's neighborhood and was welcomed with traffic and pedestrian. When they arrived outside his place, he got off the car and his secretary showed him where his house is. They talked about something more and mentioned the word "gamjatang".
  • DL riding a bus thought of what MH was saying in the meeting related with "kiss" so she laughed to which her co-passengers look at. She thought of their moment before the kiss and when he told her to think about something one more time.
  • She tried to hide from MH but was caught by TJ. TJ was saying something but MH's scream was heard, so DL hurriedly pushed TJ to get back in the car. The scene in the preview. 
  • TJ and DL are now in the car and were talking. TJ mentioned something about her dad, and then asked asked if she's busy this weekend. When she looked outside the window, she asked where they are going. TJ's secretary seemed to be concerned towards TJ because DL's voice tone suddenly changed. 
  • TJ opened the door but DL didn't want to get inside. He told her just listen to what he wants to say, so DL went inside. They had a serious, long talk which made TJ say that he'd like them to start over again. That there was never a day that he didn't think of her. And that he still has some feelings for her. He asked if she feels the same way, and she said yes. She said she couldn't stop thinking of him, too. But that was five years ago. Or I think she said something like doesn't he think like he's five years late for that.
  • TJ was left alone in the room and DL started walking at the sidewalk. Both of them reminisced about their past relationship starting with them being in the gallery when TJ told her that he'll go there everyday and changed it by saying he'll go there forever. They laughed, held hands, hugged (TJ giving her a backhug), and thought of their date everyday. Then, they showed them seeing each other in his white suit and her in a wedding dress. Both were very happy and satisfied to see how each other looks and they can't seem to be more than excited of their upcoming wedding. Forwarded to the break up scene in the rain. Aw, this one is sad - DL's father stopped TJ's car and begged him about something; he kneeled in front of the car where TJ was in, but only TJ and his teary eyes were seen. He didn't get off the car. After that scene, we see DL's father taking care of her because she's been in bed for days but she turned around because she didn't seem to have the apetite due to brokenheartedness. Back to the present, TJ looked at DL's picture in his wallet which he has kept for years, and he now threw his back on the back supporter of the couch full of regrets. They have their own BGM. 
  • DL ended up walking to a police station but WT wasn't there since he bought some groceries for them. DL called WT and he ran hurriedly to where she was - at a playground. She was sitting on a swing and so he sat down in the other. WT noticed her sad look so he asked what's the matter. DL said something that gave him an idea that TJ and DL met. DL was still sad so he asked whether DL still has feelings for TJ and that whatever happens, she shouldn't get back with him anymore. DL said it was over between TJ and her now. I think she recalled how in the past she just wanted everyone to be happy: her mother, her father, and even Tae Jin. She still said more which made her cry and made WT cry a little.
  • MH and WT have now changed positions. Haha. MH was cautious of WT now that he knows he's close to DL. WT told him that he's dead if he ever gets close to DL. Haha.
  • MH visited his three relatives' house and they ate a lot of meat. When they mentioned about AST's daughter who was pretty close to him in the party, he was quick enough to think that something is up. What made it more evident was when his half-brother handed him a vase and food to go. 
  • MH and his secretary looked at a map and talked about that lot for Green Belt. I think they found out that Kim Nak Cheon's gallery is getting in the way and more so he remembered how AST looked at DL with TJ at the party. Then he recalled what his brother said before he left their house earlier.
  • DL and GJ went to DonDon F&B to present something. GJ was the one presenting then DL got a call. GJ looked at DL, so she had to get out of the conference room to continue talking. It was Curator Song who called her and said something about the launching. 
  • DL now went inside MH's office room in an upset mood and asked about something (not sure if he paid all those people who came, but I think that's not the case) to which MH replied that why doesn't she just think that he did that to make her happy. He mentioned about gallery and Netherland. DL then mentioned something related to it which made MH blank and quiet.
  • Si Hyun is now being chased by bad people again. He was hit and warned of something. His face was full of wounds when he went to the cafe and rudely tried to get the money from the vault. The cafe has no money; so he went to DL's office and tried to look for money aggressively without caring if he's making a mess or not. He's been shoving things off, so DL had enough. DL, who's with CS, asked her to go out and leave SH and her alone. She said not to worry because she can handle him. They had a discussion about something and at one point SH was about to hit her but she shouted Oppa! They had more discussions with DL saying she's having a hard time at the gallery and she'd like him to help but he said more rude things to her before leaving.
  • DL was picking up everything that was shoved away until she noticed that a paper with smiley stickers popped out of her lollipop canister - the one which has her lollipops. I think that's the thing the baddies were looking for. I wonder if it's a blueprint or a title or a contract. She was smart enough to quickly return it inside when she noticed CS was going in to help her pick up the things on the ground.
  • She now went back to WT's place but noticed the door was unlocked and the room seems to be ransacked. She received a call by WT while in the house but it was very short so she wasn't able to tell him how scared and worried she is. She wandered her eyes and tried to get a weapon (lint roller!) to protect herself. When she heard the noise, she tried to fight the person but ended up it's MH who's now holding both her arms against the wall. 

Wow, thank you...:heart:

@BlackLotus1025 - ok  changed my question.... You could understand and write the episode well, where did u watch the raw episode.. :D

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

40 minutes ago, realistic2280a said:

Wow, thank you...:heart:

@BlackLotus1025 - ok  changed my question.... You could understand and write the episode well, where did u watch the raw episode.. :D

You're welcome! Thank you, too! :heart:

Haha! Alright. I'll remove my answer and change it then. Haha. I watched it live on KBS2. Let's stream the show next week! 

Oh, if you want to watch the raw video; I think it's already been uploaded on some sites. Do you know the sites? I think it's not allowed to post streaming sites here. You can PM me if you want. :)

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, stefanie wong said:

Any1 know the song and singer ( english) during epi 7..b4 the kiss happen?tqtq:fun:

Welcome to Soompi @stefanie wong! I noticed this was your very first post here. Do you know any way on how we can search the lyrics to find the song? Apparently, there were only five OSTs mentioned under Da Li and Cocky Prince's OST - the one you and I like isn't included. :criesariver:

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

If TJ starts pulling throwing weight/influence  around and threatening Moo Hak’s family  business now to get him to leave… 1) he would be an Idiot because then for damn sure he would never have Da Li and 2) Moo Hak is from the streets. He will find a way to keep what’s his. 

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, BlackLotus1025 said:

Episode 8 recap: 

• DL now went inside MH's office room in an upset mood and asked about something (not sure if he paid all those people who came, but I think that's not the case) to which MH replied that why doesn't she just think that he did that to make her happy. He mentioned about gallery and Netherland. DL then mentioned something related to it which made MH blank and quiet.

3 hours ago, BlackLotus1025 said:

Episode 8 recap: 

• DL now went inside MH's office room in an upset mood and asked about something (not sure if he paid all those people who came, but I think that's not the case) to which MH replied that why doesn't she just think that he did that to make her happy. He mentioned about gallery and Netherlands. DL then mentioned something related to it which made MH blank and quiet.

Yeah, I think everyone has been and should be aware that Da Li and Tae Jin had a past. 

Maybe he wasn't really certain in the past that he can be the successor, but I think over the years, he's now pretty confident that he's certainly going to be the successor. 

The back hug was really a surprise! And then the kiss! It's surprising that all those actions were because of DL's sudden reaction. Haha~

Which one? Is it when DL's father appeared? I'm looking for that song, too. I really love it! I think that's DL and her father's background music so it adds more sentimental vibes whenever their scenes appear. I wish someone could tell me the title, too. :brokenheart:

During the kissing scene, the song used was "With You" by Ha Hyun Sang. 

The song sang by a lady wor..not man..

2 hours ago, BlackLotus1025 said:

Welcome to Soompi @stefanie wong! I noticed this was your very first post here. Do you know any way on how we can search the lyrics to find the song? Apparently, there were only five OSTs mentioned under Da Li and Cocky Prince's OST - the one you and I like isn't included. :criesariver:

I googled the lyrics..but not available..aiyo..

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Blob 1

On 9/30/2021 at 2:58 PM, LeftCoastOppa said:

Just finished episode 4 -

Going out on a limb here ... whatever that thief is after, its either connected to the pot that got sent to Moo Hak's father in ep 1 OR its in the bottom of Da-Li's art tube.

Both items turned up again this episode and looks like I called it on the latter, but why why why didn't she open it further? She obviously knows its important the way she quickly covered it when the curator arrived, or did she look at it, and we just haven't been shown that scene? :unsure:

While I'm very much enjoying this drama, the awkwardness between our leads is getting tedious - they were off to a hot start in episode 1 and now at the halfway point they're acting as if they just met. The cuteness with their awkwardness is about used up ... get them together :wub:

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

12 hours ago, stefanie wong said:

The song sang by a lady wor..not man..

I googled the lyrics..but not available..aiyo..

Same. I searched for the song using the lyrics, but to no avail. How unfortunate.

3 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Both items turned up again this episode and looks like I called it on the latter, but why why why didn't she open it further? She obviously knows its important the way she quickly covered it when the curator arrived, or did she look at it, and we just haven't been shown that scene? :unsure:

While I'm very much enjoying this drama, the awkwardness between our leads is getting tedious - they were off to a hot start in episode 1 and now at the halfway point they're acting as if they just met. The cuteness with their awkwardness is about used up ... get them together :wub:

Whoa! Nice catch! You did have a hunch that it could be there. I'm guessing she did check it, but was just not shown to us because when she saw it from that art tube, her mind probably thought of something crucial.

12 hours ago, RobinM said:

If TJ starts pulling throwing weight/influence  around and threatening Moo Hak’s family  business now to get him to leave… 1) he would be an Idiot because then for damn sure he would never have Da Li and 2) Moo Hak is from the streets. He will find a way to keep what’s his. 

Agreed. I think MH isn't also the type to just give up right away. And for sure, he'll be torn between choosing money or Da Li which of course we know what the outcome would be. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2