[Drama 2021] Dal Ri and Gamjatang, 달리와 감자탕

ferily

I think he was nice  to her before he found out she was adopted when he assumed she was the “right” kind of person to be a chaebols wife.  When found out her origins he  dumped her the rain and He then let her dad kneel in front of his car. That’s not a genuinely good person.But as person can’t hide their true character 27/7 there must have been red flags she would not have recognized or blown off. He was always a Chaebol used to getting his way. 

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

True,  im not really defending TJ, im just saying he did have his soft side to Dali in their earlier relationahip. For him to dump Dali later on, he did say because his position in Segi wasnt strong/stable enough therefore he had to make the choice... yes, it was wrong for him from our point of view, but in other dramas, we have seen how he would have been kicked out of the family had he proceeded with the wedding ... :lol: worse.. no family guests in attendence...

Anyways, he had to harden his heart when Dali's father choose to find him and kneel infront of him. The right thing to do is to come out and not let an old man do that and say, his decision was final and he wasnt going to bend on it... but of course, dramatic effect for dramas, just drive away... just like MuHak did when he ignored Dali's call, when MuHak was angry at TJ's insults, and despite seeing her, anxiously calling him.. he refused to take her call and drove away..

• Blob 1

16 hours ago, RobinM said:

Yeah. Because she was in a relationship before she is going to be more confident and experienced with intimacy than MH.Because MK is shown to have much more knowledge of most things outside of art or academics and there are so many things happening she can’t control it’s really nice to see her with something she knows and can be assertive and sure about. 

It is a nice switch it is usually the guys(ML's).

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

CONTEST: Movember Oppa event - win prizes!

Chingus, now is your chance to win prizes as we are launching our Movember oppa event. Let your creative juices flow as you transform your oppa into a mustache oppa or a beard oppa. Let other forum members admire your oppa with facial hair. :wub: 

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @confusedheart @agenth @Sleepy Owl

KBS2’s “Dali and Cocky Prince” recorded an average nationwide rating of 5.3 percent for episode 15, which is a slight rise from 5.0 percent recorded for episode 14.

Read more: https://kdramabuddy.com/melancholia-premieres-to-promising-ratings-dali-and-cocky-prince-sees-slight-rise-in-ratings/#ixzz7BsygJE2e

Watching ep15 now..nearly 50min to the show...

1. What is the brand of the flip phones? Samsung...?

2. What cars are Mo Hak and Taejin driving? :lol:

After ending the episode,

3. Like dammit, Ki chul, are u stupid or what? Getting a stupid non binding contract for that piece of evidence??? Egg head

4. Moh hak ah.. where did you get stabbed.. OMG... and im sure after this, Dali's god brother will be extra nice to you...

Heros cannot die!!!

But darn it, do they have to shake him.so bad ... the man is bleeding all.over the place and u continue to shake him???? !!!!!:angry::angry::angry:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1498014wpp/park-gyu-young-is-worried-sick-about-kim-min-jae-as-he-undergoes-emergency-surgery-in-dali-and-cocky-prince

So happy ending for Jin family too? Hehe

WhoA this drama is piling on the tragedy as it get closer to the finale. Please let nothing bad happen to Moo Hak, he's such a lovable crackhead LoL. Let him be together with his darling Da Li..

Tae Jin is so scary! He is acting like a psycho maniac. I was right he was behind Da Li's father's death.. what trash he is! 

I enjoy whenever Won Tak is with Da Li & Moo Hak guaranteed to have laughs. Won Tak look genuinely concerned for M0o Hak too when he was injured.

Kim Min Jae look so obvious that he couldn't hold back his laughter in this drama ha-ha.

• Like 2

• ferily changed the title to [Drama 2021] Dal Ri and Gamjatang, 달리와 감자탕

Just finish the ending...  cute...

So, did his father stayed with him for a year... and yet he still met up with Dali where? I would think that they have lived together...

I thought the house in netherlands was a rented house and she would have cleared up the place a year ago...but good that prodical watch came back..as many were questioning the watch's fate :lol:

Overall, light hearted..though taejin's didnt get jail time seemed too lenient.. sigh.. 

Congrats on achieving the highest ratings on its run on its last episode :wub:

KmJ and PGy looks cute together :lol:

• Like 1

aaaa what a beautiful ending!! 

this is my healing , comfort drama, i miss dali & muhak already. 

i love the fact that Dali is a girl that look so soft & fragile from the outside , but she actually a stubborn type. she won't stop until she got what she want (in a good way). 

andd, i think that's one of the cutest proposal in my k-drama life. the proposal goes inline with muhak's character. " Kim Dali, want to go through 7000 geops with me?" :wub:

thank you writernim, pd nim , kim min jae and park gyu young for your hardwork! 

i wish in the future we can see park gyu young and kim min jae work together again, their chemistry is really :wub: :heart:

• Like 2

KBS 2TV’s “Dali and Cocky Prince” went out on a high note!

On November 11, the series finale of the romantic comedy starring Kim Min Jae and Park Gyu Young achieved the drama’s highest viewership ratings yet.

According to Nielsen Korea, the final episode of “Dali and Cocky Prince” scored an average nationwide rating of 5.7 percent, marking an all-time high for the show.

Read more: https://kdramabuddy.com/dali-and-cocky-prince-ends-with-highest-rating/#ixzz7BygX88n0

• Like 1

@realistic2280a yes , for wed- thurs Dali is the highest rating drama , the rival are : reflection of you, and lost (end), melancholia. please cmiiw.. 

anyone know what's so special about 7000 geops? is it symbolize anything? i try to find it on google but i found zero clue. why muhak have to add 4000 geops to make it 7000 geops. please enlight me.. thank you soo much.

5 minutes ago, LoveKDramaXoXo said:

@realistic2280a yes , for wed- thurs Dali is the highest rating drama , the rival are : reflection of you, and lost (end), melancholia. please cmiiw.. 

anyone know what's so special about 7000 geops? is it symbolize anything? i try to find it on google but i found zero clue. why muhak have to add 4000 geops to make it 7000 geops. please enlight me.. thank you soo much.

Thanks for the update..

I think Muhak made up the 7k geop  .. someone in twitter mentioned it.. Dali earlier mentioned it took nearly 3000 geop to break a rock? Hence, the chance of meeting is precious (In buddhism).. something.. i have to check again...and get bk to you if i see that post:lol:

@realistic2280a 

thank you for the explanation!

I actually slightly dissapointed when Muhak change Dali name in his phone to Jagi.. for me, geops (it means eternity, right?) means deeper than Jagi to them. That word, I think was the word that make Muhak thinks : oh wow this girl is something. 

and he use that word too when he jealous to wontak , he said how much geops 5000, 6000 or something like that :smiley:

really happy that he never forget about that word and use it to propose... 

>> yes gyu young and minjae already met in 2018 when they are filming love sling , but park gyu young was not the lead female.. 

i hope they still remain best friend just like kim min jae & park eun bin..

they are so cute together! the cutest couple! 

Edited by LoveKDramaXoXo
Forgot
  • Like 1