[Drama 2021] Dal Ri and Gamjatang, 달리와 감자탕

ferily

12 hours ago, RobinM said:

I think they might mean Dad met him and was impressed by his  character and would have approved a match and him being a SIL. And Getting a Parents approval,esp a fathers, is vital in Chaebol families and Conservative Korean culture in general. 

That is possible... but a dream?... i tot next episode is going to be breakup episode.. haha

• Like 1

I just read an article , in episode 14  I think Muhak will dance in front of Dali & Wontak. I think this scene happen when Muhak knocks Wontak's  rooftop house and call 'Chagiya', then instead of Dali, Wontak came out LoL. 

>> because it was funny, KMJ remember this scene. 

https://hallyula.com/2021/11/exclusive-kim-minjae-interview

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

Ep 13 was slow but memorable only because

1. The 3 museum workers finally came clean with the police and help Dali with regards to the drug case

2. The confession between MuHak and Dali took over an hour into the episode airing but yeah, its great that Dali told Taeji from the beginning that she loves another person earlier... 

Taeji of course didnt want to hear any of it.

Im sure it is confirmed that its Taeji who killed Dali's father, otherwise Mu Hak's  father would not be that confident, so even if Taeji tries to ruin Don Don, they have the upper hand with that secret/video which we assume MuHak's stepbrother has...

Taeji ah, you looked better as Lee Gon's father in the The King: Eternal Monarch or Kang Jung il in Whisper... cut your fringes pls... lol... 

• Like 2

Da Li ah you scare me ha-ha! Really thought she was breaking up with Moo Hak. She got me there. The way Moo Hak said "I Love You" remind me of his character from "Do You Like Brahms?". Only in that drama he said it 4 times LoL.

Tae Jin please just disappear. Get lost. You won't be missed. Where's Moo Hak's assistant LoL!? If only she could've joined Da Li's other three stooges at the art gallery when they re-enacted Moo Hak/Da Li ahahahah!!! That would've been a riot.

• Like 2

As per ep 15 preview, Don Don is the new target of TJ. 

I feel like CH and step bro will be the ones to save the day. I suspect that CH will help expose all the fraud that has been happening with the gallery and land, and step bro will expose TJ. 

I don't think the writer started the track with CH rebeling against her father for no reason. I think she may come and end up working in Darli's gallery and a future relationship with WT may be implied at the end. 

• Like 4

Saw ep 14... fluffy.. deed is done! Yes... but, seemed certain scenes are a bit too long and seemed silly..... haha... whats with the art and their memories in bulbs in the first few minutes of the drama?:ph34r:

I had wish that some scenes of them dating would be more fun and fluffy in this episode... but its not meant to be...

Finally that video resurfaced...i hope the stepbro didnt get killed over it.. i hope MuHak has a darn copy of it! That useless stepbro finally doing something good... though a bit late... 

ChakHee and WonTak? It might work... if Won Tak and MuHak are to fight, it seems clear that muHak will lose... look at the darn muscles... u cant win MuHak-ah :lol:... 

Oh by the way, im glad that PGY got her man in this drama, compared to her previous drama.. devil judge... bitter still! :lol:

• Like 4

Moo Hak is such an adorable bf ha-ha & such a fool for Da Li geez. My gosh Won Tak's arms though oooh babyyy~ how is he still single LoL?!!?

I have a suspicion Tae Jin might have something to do with Da Li's dad's death. 

That lil spin Moo Hak did ha-ha - that's actually dancer Kim Min Jae we're seeing LoL! He's such a multi-talented actor & so young at that.

I really love all of Da Li's wardrobe here.. it's feminine, sophisticated. Ugh her cousin was like a maniac being dragged by the cops tsk. Such a despicable character too. Well next week will be this drama's finale. Can't wait and will sort of miss the fun, laughs.

• Like 2

@Latte_Anyday i am very sure Taejin involve in Dali's father dead. Because Si Hyung threatening Taejin that he will expose what they doing on "that night" . And his face when he saw the video Ki Chul send. 

LoL on that dancing too!! I replay that scene and still can't stop giggling :tounge_xd: . It's KMJ there, not Muhak! 

@realistic2280a how fun if Wontak & ChakHee become a couple? Just like Dali & Muhak they are very different, we will see their cute bickering all the time.. but unfortunately we only have 2 episode left , i am not ready to say goodbye :tears:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, LoveKDramaXoXo said:

@realistic2280a how fun if Wontak & ChakHee become a couple? Just like Dali & Muhak they are very different, we will see their cute bickering all the time.. but unfortunately we only have 2 episode left , i am not ready to say goodbye :tears:

Im sure it would be nice.. but won tak seemed to lead such a difficult life.. being a detective and always not at home... chak hee while independent would want her man to beside her most of the time, no?

But if the writers make the drama so, i wouldnt mind... haha...

Now going bk to MuHak, ok.. its cute that he seemed uncultured, but at a point he would need to improve his knowledge... remember what won tak said, can you even hold a conversation with him?????? Indian capital is indonesia? Like.. once time is cute but after a while, something need to give and him being a young rich man, he needs that at least, be a bit more smart, to complement Dali - Dali needs that in her partner, due to the nature of her work...  but if MuHak was streetwise when he was young, selling the gamjatang, i would assume he is wise and knows how the world works...

Next episode..... lets see what big bad wolf Taejin will do to our couple... 

• Like 1

I just caught up and really enjoyed these two episodes! I am glad it was light on the noble idiocy troupe and quickly resolved. They are just too adorable and funny. That pop quiz scene was so cute and funny.

Edited by Yinye
  • Like 2

Yeah. Because she was in a relationship before she is going to be more confident and experienced with intimacy than MH.Because MK is shown to have much more knowledge of most things outside of art or academics and there are so many things happening she can’t control it’s really nice to see her with something she knows and can be assertive and sure about. 

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

16 minutes ago, RobinM said:

Yeah. Because she was in a relationship before she is going to be more confident and experienced with intimacy than MH.Because MK is shown to have much more knowledge of most things outside of art or academics and there are so many things happening she can’t control it’s really nice to see her with something she knows and can be assertive and sure about. 

Hehe.. assertive in that *area* huh :lol:..... no wonder MuHak is happy as a lark the next day... all wishy washy... hahhaa

• Like 3

Also. We know how TJ is… you think he ever allowed her to actually take control of much? He thought foremost of his needs and wants in their relationship. Young in love and sweet natured DL probably just went along because he was her  Oppa and if he was happy it was enough. 

• Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

4 minutes ago, RobinM said:

Also. We know how TJ is… you think he ever allowed her to actually take control of much? He thought foremost of his needs and wants in their relationship. Young in love and sweet natured DL probably just went along because he was her  Oppa and if he was happy it was enough. 

The assertive type.. but the old preview did show that TJ was very nice to her, softer personality than what he is now..5 years have changed him into a bitter person who wants to win in  everything...

David and goliath business fight... it seemed that TJ is going to lose if the video is made available to the public...

Also yes Dali seemed is still respecting TJ...calling him oppa regardless of whatever happened in the past 14 episodes... hmm..

Cant believe its the end next week... the.relationship should have started way back at ep10:lol: we need more wishy washy scenes...:wub:

• Like 1