[Drama 2021] Dal Ri and Gamjatang, 달리와 감자탕

ferily

What she needs to do now is bite the bullet and have a firm heart to heart with Won Tak  as he will keep interfering in their relationship if she does not. The Girl is just a pest and Rich RickRoll'D bag is ineffectual trying to get her back but Won Tak really makes a barrier. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

I really like MH's street smartness. You don't always need degrees to run a business successfully. One thing that is really annoying me is how they turned TJ into a bad guy to eliminate competition. I always love a drama with a good SML, giving the ML a good run for his money. I am utterly disappointed and this begets the question, if everything was just a farce in the past. Is he the one who is responsible for Dali's father's murder?

• Like 1

Another great episode! Spoilers alter for those who have not yet watched it. 

Spoiler

So finally the story comes full circle. DL is adopted, so now all of it makes sense. I think TJ was supposed to be the big bad all along. Given his history with DL and the lame reason he broke up with her and made her father get on his knees and beg. It was confirmed that he is doing this whole usurping the gallery for 2 reasons, 1. for money ofc, 2. to make him the only option that DL has so she comes back to him. MH is ruining all his plans lol. 

I LOVED MH in today's episode. I am loving his character, perfect balance of manliness and niceness. I like the fact that he is so reasonable, unlike other kdrama MLs he has learned to accept his stepmother and step brother, instead of hating him and he is acting reasonably towards CH as well. I adored his little speech to DL about how relationships in families can be so unconventional at times. 

My prediction for the future episodes is that TJ will be the big bad, maybe even a crazy lover type. I think there may be a redemption for step mom and step bro as in I feel like they will change their ways when MH saves them. Especially the step bro, since he was a witness to the father's death. I think he may end up switching over to MH's side whenTJ tries to scapegoat the Jins and Dondon F&B when things go south. Also, they may do a pairing between CH and WT. 

I still can't get over what may have happened to that watch omg. They made a huge deal of it, and I assumed that they may take things in a direction that MH assumed that DL was a gold digger or something, but they didn't even go in that direction. I hope they bring up the watch in the end, like DL kept it somewhere safe to give it back to him, and just forgot about it. 

• Like 2

Great episode...

That uncle is going to eat his words when he found out that his son is drug dealer and addict... 

At least in the next episode's preview we see that Mohak and Dali's relationship is still strong despite all the obstacles....

Kinda sucks for Mohak to see his father firliting around when her mom was still? sick... sigh

• Like 3

6 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Okay, after standing up to her father in defense of Mo-Hak, I think Chak-Hee should be awarded a loving relationship with Won-Tak.  She may be a little bit crazy, but her heart is in the right place,  put her to work at the art gallery as the new intern. 

Haha..really? Can chak hee handle Won Tak who is always working at night and have less money.... sigh...if she can, then im all for it.. maybe Won Tak can groom himself better after having a girlfriend...:lol:

Hmm.. the cheek of Mo Hak's father saying if he wanted an adopted daughter as his daughter in law??? Like,.. did he think he was royal?...  thank god we know that Mo Hak doesnt give a damn about his father's opinion at times, and i dont think he will when it comes to Dali... 

• Like 3

Next ep. preview seem cliched af LoL. Both Moo Hak's stepmom and ex Tae Jin are entitled, selfish and have no place to talk down to Da Li like that!

I keep sayin' this but Moo Hak keep surprising me ha-ha. I admit I thought he was this clown but he displays more wisdom, maturity and compassion than the entire cast combined LoL! 

I loved what he said on families are more than blood ties.. he's definitely a keeper. Da Li ah~ don't let him out of your grasp girl. 

I mean what's not to like LoL? He cooks well, is funny (DuH) and a damn good kisser too. Poor Chak Hee...she's annoying and spoiled though. I mean I get she's lonely but she can afford to stay at a posh hotel right!? Unless daddy dearest froze her cards..!?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Latte_Anyday said:

Next ep. preview seem cliched af LoL. Both Moo Hak's stepmom and ex Tae Jin are entitled, selfish and have no place to talk down to Da Li like that!

I keep sayin' this but Moo Hak keep surprising me ha-ha. I admit I thought he was this clown but he displays more wisdom, maturity and compassion than the entire cast combined LoL! 

I loved what he said on families are more than blood ties.. he's definitely a keeper. Da Li ah~ don't let him out of your grasp girl. 

I mean what's not to like LoL? He cooks well, is funny (DuH) and a damn good kisser too. Poor Chak Hee...she's annoying and spoiled though. I mean I get she's lonely but she can afford to stay at a posh hotel right!? Unless daddy dearest froze her cards..!?

Both of them are just kind people...hence kind people should have good and a happy ending...:lol:

Im surprised at the ratings for DCP... about 5% only...i wish its higher...it is a cute drama.. sigh..

• Like 2

This drama is far from perfect, but you just gotta love how it makes you warm and fuzzy inside. Both leading guy and girl has their strength and weakness; and both are experiencing the 'fish out of water' situation in their own ways.

Yesterday's episode was especially good because the way MH approached DL after word got out about her. DL was waiting for the rejection like what happened in the past, and the actress played it really well in that scene - expecting her heart to be broken. Again. But her heart got a tickle instead.

I wish the ex wasn't a straight up jerk like he was. But with how things have developed, any reconciliation between and DL has pretty much vanished.

After Devil Judge, I didn't though I would enjoy the actress's other work so soon, but DJ is definitely Ji Sung centric and other characters aren't that well developed so not her fault. I kind of want to see her acting next to So Jisub for some strange reason...

As for KMJ, I look forward to his future works and may we get to see his slim silhouette from time to time.

• Like 2

Seems like this will go the noble idiocy route. 

Spoiler

From what I can tell, DL breaks up with MH cause she doesn't want his family to get into trouble and sides with TJ. But the step brother knows that the mastermind behind it all is TJ so I'm assuming MH will once again go to rescue DL. Step bro is key in all of this. Someone killed DL's father and step bro was a witness to it. Cause when he went to ask DL's father about the investment, he had no clue about it. 

• Like 2

@sas79 yeah seems they're going down that route. Although I would have preferred if Dali didn't sacrifice herself and stood by Moo Hak though it would be hard. Sigh now we need Won Tak & Moo Hak to save the day. I'm trying to figure out who is the killer though. It has got to be someone pretty high up (Tae Jin or Assemblyman An) if not Moo Hak's brother wouldn't be that confident. However, if it was the case I'm surprised that he's not using the information to his advantage.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Latte_Anyday said:

@realistic2280a

Nope not always. In real life anyways. In fact good people die early while the evil ones live long lives. Kind people get taken advantage of. 

I guess netizens are picky ha-ha? But yea it sucks that mediocre dramas get so much hype but the real gems are underrated. 

Indeed... and i agree with the statement that bad people lived longer than good... i know that from experience....

a buddhist friend said also said, to live is to supper actually, in the world of buddhism... hehe.. 

I havent watch ep12.. gonna do it soon... cant believe another 2 weeks of DCP.. fighting!

• Like 1