[Drama 2021] Dal Ri and Gamjatang, 달리와 감자탕

ferily

It’s reassuring that Dal Li is not conflicted about her feelings toward her Ex like I thought she would be. As Won Tak is not in the romantic running she only has to figure out she is deeply in love with her Cocky Stew  Prince. I actually hope they figure out things between the next 2 or 3 episode so we can get to bringing down the bad guys.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, RobinM said:

It’s reassuring that Dal Li is not conflicted about her feelings toward her Ex like I thought she would be. As Won Tak is not in the romantic running she only has to figure out she is deeply in love with her Cocky Stew  Prince. I actually hope they figure out things between the next 2 or 3 episode so we can get to bringing down the bad guys.

Yeah, I think he remembers the guy but she can no longer remember the feelings anymore. And yes, maybe the next two episodes, it will be full of jealousy, chaos, romance, and realizations. 

I want to know why there's really after the ledger and who those bad people involved. I think there will be one big thing that will make it super duper complicated. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Yeah, I could see the guys doing that as well haha.

Yes, especially seeing how they will behave in the preview. :sweat_smile:

2 hours ago, ElleSor said:

I have this on my "to watch list".

I'm hearing good things about this drama.

I'll just finished the shows I'm watching and then onwith this one.

Hello @ElleSor! Yes, please do put this next on your track. This drama is really worth watching. The beauty of the sceneries and scenes will really mesmerize you. The story too is quite romantic, funny, intriguing, and heartwarming. You'll see both the romance and the comedy in this ROMcom-romCOM drama. I hope you get to share your thoughts with us too once you start watching it. :heart:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, BlackLotus1025 said:

Yes, especially seeing how they will behave in the preview. :sweat_smile:

Hello @ElleSor! Yes, please do put this next on your track. This drama is really worth watching. The beauty of the sceneries and scenes will really mesmerize you. The story too is quite romantic, funny, intriguing, and heartwarming. You'll see both the romance and the comedy in this ROMcom-romCOM drama. I hope you get to share your thoughts with us too once you start watching it. :heart:

Yup, I've been hearing all good things about it and I can't wait to start.

Thanks for the recommendation.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, sas79 said:

Catching up with this drama! I had a quick question. What happened to the watch that MH gave DL? I am wondering what DL did with the watch LOL. 

I've been wondering about that, too. I think it will play a crucial part when DL and MH have to part ways or you know when there's this conflict about them already. :hwaiting2:

I won't be able to be here for quite some time since I have to do some important things. I'll definitely watch this show for sure. Too bad I won't be able to share and see everyone's thoughts about this. But this drama is pure gold. It's such a very worth-it-to-watch drama! I hope everything goes well. :heart:

• Like 3

Ugh. I can't stand Tae Jin tsk. Like how many times must a woman say no for him to get a clue!??! You had your chance but you blew it ok buddy?? Move along now~ 

How dare he try to get Da Li to doubt!? As if he's a saint himself! Moo Hak should be a kindergarten teacher LoL. He was so good with the kids.

Poor Da Li.. that must've been a culture shock for her. Ha-ha a chamber pot used to store doenjang!! That Gong Joo should quit now she's already implicated herself as an accomplice.

Ok, so .. Moo Hak hugged his female friend (her confession was out of left field btw) to comfort her but not when Da Li had a nightmare LoL ok?? 

I really love how well matched Da Li/Moo Hak are. He's loud, uncouth but street smart. While she's calm, refined, cultured. They complete each other and complement the other. I also liked that he knew his boundaries and told Da Li he would not pressure her as he's aware she's still hurting. Moo Hak truly  surprise me sometimes LoL.

@sas79

IKR? I noticed Moo Hak had on the wrist watch in an earlier ep though? So they must've exchanged it but (off screen ahem ahem) LoL. It's typical K-Drama logic.

• Like 4

I think people are more excited about tonight's episode than yesterday's... but i worry about Dali... did she deliberately do it, ie, allow Mu Hak to kiss her/be ^ready^ or is there a misunderstanding on her part about Mo Hak's intention, and Mo Hak will be hurt by her words later on?

The misunderstanding which came out from Mo Hak's family land grabbing activities. I wish Mo Hak knows what his family is doing and we can see how cool he is to solve the problem.. sigh..

Also its funny, Mo Hal has literally confessed that he likes her yet she was the one who said wait and see.. then she got hurt when she saw Mo Hak hug that crying girl... hmm

I must say, Kim Min Jae look great in white shirt! Maybe its his slim body... :lol: peverted i am... 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

Today's episode was AMAZING! Just loved it. Spoilers ahead for those who have not yet watched. 

Spoiler

MH and DL finally confess their feelings for each other. DL was so good, she didn't misunderstand MH at all. She just wanted him to explain what was going on with his company buying all the land around her art gallery. 

MH really stole the show for me. He way he dealt with Tae Jin and his street smartness was just a treat. He knew that this land development around the gallery was shady and know his family and company would become the scapegoats if things fall apart, which is 10000% true. These politicians and businessmen would ditch MH and his company in a heartbeat and make them look like money grubbers. So I have a feel MH will save his family as well as DL. 

Speaking of which, Tae Jin is the big baddie of the series. He is the one that is after the land surrounding the gallery. So I am so happy that MH has the foresight to understand that this land development deal will end badly for him unless he puts a stop to it ASAP. Cause Tae Jin will 100% put all the blame on him and his money grubbing family. I am not quite sure what his deal is, but I think he wants DL and the gallery. He wants be DL's knight in shining amour that saves her from poverty all the while snatching away her gallery. Yikes. 

@Latte_Anyday The watch is so confusing LOL. DL did say she was waiting for some of her things from the Netherlands to come, not sure what if the watch is part of that. 

• Like 4

She really dodged a bullet not marrying him. After the newlywed phase had worn off we can see how his elitist controlling and possessive behavior would probably have limited her  to activities, people he approved of and deemed suitable for a proper Chaebol wife.   

• Like 5

Well.. something happened all right.. at ep10...

Initially dissapointed that after the kiss, nothing seemed to happen between them (but the door kiss occured earlier in the episode, so yay! Its not at the end of the episode!)...

Then, for Dali to boldly suggest that they could move their relationship further, that's great at the end of the epiosde; it was cute!.... all the expectations BUT now we know by ep11 preview , Woon tak and the girl will stay together/gate crash on their romance in the apartment... ah well.. at least the relationship have moved further...:lol:

All fingers point to Tae Jin as the master mind... but is he also the killer?.... with 6 more episodes, it seems a lot to cover..but as long as a lot of lovey dovey scenes between leads, i dont mind:fullofhearts:

Oh ya...the tv kiss scenes from ep9... did i noticed that it was from Park Min Yong's drama?? Healer and someone mentioned 7 Days Queen? Yes! A shame that WWWSK's scenes were not included.. heh

13 hours ago, sas79 said:

Today's episode was AMAZING! Just loved it. Spoilers ahead for those who have not yet watched. 

Hide contents

Speaking of which, Tae Jin is the big baddie of the series. He is the one that is after the land surrounding the gallery. So I am so happy that MH has the foresight to understand that this land development deal will end badly for him unless he puts a stop to it ASAP. Cause Tae Jin will 100% put all the blame on him and his money grubbing family. I am not quite sure what his deal is, but I think he wants DL and the gallery. He wants be DL's knight in shining amour that saves her from poverty all the while snatching away her gallery. Yikes. 

Your comment made me realise... right or wrong, we shall see...

Did Tae Jin broke off with Dali because as condition to their marriage, the Art Gallery need to be sold to Segi Group? Hence Dali cant do it and why Taejin has been buying lands around the area for the past few years?

Segi being a big business its only natural that they expand to real estate development.

• Like 3

Gosh I hate that Tae Jin so freaking much. I was cheering Moo Hak on when he put him in his place. Bravo Moo Hak. The way he was so overeager at the end of ep. though ahahahahahah. Too bad that Chak Hee Chucky whatever had to burst their passionate bubble aigoo~

I also liked how protective Moo Hak's assistant is LoL. It was sweet. Glad to see Gong Joo be humbled at last. Due to her situation, she got bitter and jaded.

When will Da Li use that whatever in the blueprint carrier LoL!? Are they saving it as some trump card Idk!?

WhooHoo DAMN. I always knew back from "Do You Like Brahms?" that actor Kim Min Jae was a very good kisser (wink, wink) This drama is solely watchable on the chemistry between the leads tbh.. it's got this lovable vibe to it as well. 

• Like 5

Was Dali adopted? The way Gong Joo was talking it made it seem like she and Dali could have reversed positions. But the chairman chose to adopt Dali instead. If thats not the case than the conversation between Gong Joo and Dali doesn't make sense to me. Gong Joo just looked so bitter when looking at the news report about father and daughter. 

I like how loyal Moo Hak's assistant is to him. 

Of course Tae Jin is the bad guy. I just need to know what is so special about this particular piece of land. Also are we dealing with one, two, or three bad guys. We know Tae Jin is behind trying to take the museum's land. But there is still the chairman's death and the business with the drugs. Is Tae Jin behind all three or just the museum land stuff. 

• Like 2
  • Blob 1