[Drama 2021] The King’s Affection, 연모

ferily

2 hours ago, sanghyuk said:

@QSD i am waiting for the bts on this filming! :hooray:

Sure I can also do gifs for bts which I haven’t done any yet.

I started watching this drama after 8 episodes were released.  I finished all in a day, so I’m sure I’ve missed posting some gifs as I would comparing to watching when it airing 2 installments a week.  If you or anyone would like to see some particular scenes then just let me know.  I’ll gladly do as I could.

Perhaps I could also come back to past episodes and see what I can post some more if no one minds.

PS: Pardon me for cutting your post.

ratings dropped to 8.8%!!! WHY?:anguished:

no wonder it dropped so much because there was a famous special guest on a sbs variety show! hopefully it will do a lot better next week as sbs will have a new drama coming out!

@QSD thanks for your offer! I am just waiting for bts available on youtube! don't worry about cutting my post! :)

• Like 1

spacer.png

spacer.png

Nice seeing them being close again.  His love for her is noble.  Doing all he could to protect, support, or help her with no asking for return.  Just purely from his heart.  Also very considerate to how she feels.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Just finished the two episodes from this week and wow! I'm so invested in the political warfare as with the romance. I agree with everyone here who said that it won't be Ji Woon's father who would do the deed. He looks to be on the road to redeeming himself, as seen from the scene where he was about to slash Hwi but was actually just imagining it. 

Also, 4 episodes left! How is this drama ending so soon. :dissapointed_relieved: (If in case that the show do have Hwi and Ji Woon leave the palace, I hope there's an epilogue scene with them having a family) :blush:

Edit: I was looking for Hwi's individual poster with EunBin wearing the crown prince garment. Did the show ever release that photo?

Edited by Chesleigh
added additional message
  • Like 1
  • Blob 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96cvYZZ8xL8

hot off the press a short bts on the garden kissing scene! Rowoon seemed very excited with the scene and he kept lifting PEB up! :hooray2:hope there will be more with eng sub coming in a few days!

@Chesleigh the idea of a family scene sounds very good! Hwi would put on the hairpiece jiun secretly got her!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Hmm...i dont understand why jiun would want to investigate the king's death. Wasnt it confirmed that it was Hwi's grandfather who did it?..... or di te record say the other minister was responsible for it?

Also Officer Yoon, there was no choice but to be ^sacrifice^ since he wants to get the book out... but its amazing that the book would survive the river... heh... 

But last scenes shows why a king needs to know martial arts.. u dont know who is going to attack you.. hehe

4 more episodes to go... lets go!