[Upcoming Drama 2021] Seen from a Distance, Green Spring, 멀리서 보면 푸른 봄 - Premieres June 14 @ 21:30 KST

KBS Drama 2021

Seen from a Distance, Green Spring.

E1GFHMpUcAMFQeS.jpg

Drama: Seen from a Distance, Green Spring (literal title)

Hangul: 멀리서 보면 푸른 봄

Director: Kim Jung-Hyun

Writer: Go Yeon-Soo, Ji Nyoong (original webtoon)

Network: KBS

Episodes: 12

Release Date:

Runtime:

Plot

The handsome son of a wealthy family, Yeo Joon (Park Ji Hoon) had what most people could only dream of having. A first-year economics student at a prestigious university, Yeo Joon seems to be perfectly at ease, living up to everyone’s expectations of him. But what his charming exterior portrays is far different from what he keeps hidden on the inside. Hurting beyond belief, what Yeo Joon needed more than anything is a friend. Unfortunately, finding a true friend is a lot easier said than done.

Assigned to work together on a class project, Yeo Joon inexplicably finds himself drawn to his partner, Nam Soo Hyun (Bae In Hyuk). A third-year student in the same program, Soo Hyun is a straight A student who has no time for spoiled little rich kids. Despite their rocky beginning, Yeo Joon and Soo Hyun eventually begin to accept each other for who they are, and very slowly, a bond of friendship begins to grow between them. Polar opposites in every way, Yeo Joon and Soo Hyun have little in common but their friendship is real, providing them each the strength they need to take on the challenges they both face in life.

But their friendship is put to the test when Kim So Bin (Kang Min Ah) enters the scene. Will Yeo Joo and Soo Hyun’s unlikely friendship crumble when love begins to bloom?

Cast

Park Ji Hoon as Yeo Jun

E0b78XuVgAAYIZJ.jpg

Kang Min Ah as Kim So Bin

E0gz-e6VcAEbsae.jpg

Bae In Hyuk as Nam Soo Hyun

E0xgeH7VcAMbEXU.jpg

Na In Woo as Yeo Jun Wan

E1Tl7UbUUAA_9Ur.jpg

So Hee Jung as Cha Jung Joo

Kim Soo Kyeom as Nam Gu Hyun

Woo Da Bi as Gong Mi Joo

Choi Jung Woo as Hong Chan Ki

Bin Chan Wook as Jung Bum

Shin Su-hyun as Park Hye Ji

Lee Woo Je as Han Jung Ho

Yoo In Soo as Oh Chun Gook

Kwon Eun Bin

Cha Chung-hwa

BTS

Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

@ferilyThanks.  I was looking for this. I had several post update on the original.

Blue Spring From A Distance

KBS

image cr: twt post

ImageImage

So  this is more like just bromance friendship with University slice of life theme. heartwarming charming and cute.

I don't know the cast actually. I only know Kang Min Ah because she was in Beyond Evil.

This is Park Ji Hoon who'll play the male lead. No idea who he is but he's....cute

cr@_parkforever

• Like 1

KBS doing a youth drama college style not and high school type. I like.

If you're wondering what the story is is about.

A coming of age story about young people in their twenties and the problems they face in university. Nam Soo Hyun and Yeon Joo, two boys with contrasting personalities, unexpectedly become friends when they work on a project together. Depicts the realistic worries and conflicts of university students in their 20's, centered around 3rd-year student Yeo Joon. Even though Yeo Joon has an attractive appearance and comes from a wealthy background, he carries pain inside. His character is a puppy-dog freshman who takes a liking to a sunbae and follows him around, leading to an unlikely friendship between two very different boys. (cr: mydramalist)

Park Ji Hoon is the male lead who follows his sunbae played by Bae In Hyuk I think.

Na In Woo from RWTMR.  He's got the autism  character here.  He plays our male lead's hyung.

I still no idea who he is our male lead. But that's him on the twt.

Kang Min Ah..on the set taking a break.

Bae In Hyuk. I guess he's the sunbae the our male lead will keep on following

Spoiler

Kim So Gyeom.. will play the younger brother of Bae in Hyuk's character

Spoiler

Yoo In Soo.. will play as a Student BJ who spreads rumors and gossips

Spoiler

Choi Jung Woo.  will play as Kang Min Ah's first love

Spoiler

Bin Chan Wook. Kwon Eunbin. So Hee Jung

Spoiler

• Like 2

I'm not expecting  something like thai bl or tw/ch bl even jp bl type of drama. I doubt if KBS will go all out. But  this will be more like bromance. Friendship. Uni life.

Cute. Looks exactly like.

Thanks viki.. gonna be sub.

• ferily changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2021] Seen from a Distance, Green Spring, 멀리서 보면 푸른 봄 - Premieres June 14

The boys in this drama though.  Park Ji Hoon. Bae In Hyuk. Na In Woo. Kim So Gyeom.  Yoo In Soo. Choi Jung Woo. Bon Chan Wook.  Of course I'm not familiar with any of them. The names are familiar though.

Gives me tw/ch youth drama vibe.

Still have no idea who he is, but I want to watch a college drama. Hoping I'll enjoy this.  It's bromance. friendship. charming cute.

Park Ji Hoon Transforms Into A Handsome College Student In New Drama Based On Popular Webtoon

Upcoming KBS 2TV drama “At a Distance Spring is Green” has shared a first look at Park Ji Hoon in character!

“At a Distance Spring is Green” is a drama adaptation of a popular webtoon and will tell a realistic story of college students struggling to face a tough world.

Park Ji Hoon will play Yeo Joon, a handsome business student at Myungil University who comes from a wealthy family and has a sweet personality. His life seems perfect, but he has a painful scar that no one knows about. He will become intertwined in strange relationships with his senior classmates Kim So Bin (Kang Min Ah) and Nam Soo Hyun (Bae In Hyuk).

The new stills show Park Ji Hoon’s transformation into Yeo Joon. He brightens up his surroundings with his bright and youthful nature, and he always has a warm grin on his good-looking face.

“At a Distance Spring is Green” is scheduled to premiere in June and will be available on Viki.

park-ji-hoon.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1467099wpp/park-ji-hoon-transforms-into-a-handsome-college-student-in-new-drama-based-on-popular-webtoon

If you're not familiar, watch her in brilliant drama Beyond Evil.

KBS 2TV’s upcoming drama “At a Distance Spring is Green” shared a sneak peek at Kang Min Ah’s character!

“At a Distance Spring is Green” is a drama adaptation of a popular webtoon and will tell a realistic story of college students struggling to face a tough world.

Kang Min Ah will be playing the role of college student Kim So Bin, who struggles in the face of the wall that is reality. She’s a third year student in the Department of Business Administration at Myungil University, but she suffers from disappointment and anxiety because her results don’t match her efforts. With her transformation into a college student with relatable concerns, Kang Min Ah will make young adults sympathize with her character.

In the newly released stills, Kim So Bin sports an adorable short hairstyle with bright pastel color clothing. Going up the stairs with two luggage bags in tow, Kang Min Ah flawlessly transforms into her character of a typical student in college.

The upcoming drama will depict the interesting campus story that unfolds as Kim So Bin becomes intertwined with fellow students Yeo Joon (Park Ji Hoon) and Nam Soo Hyun (Bae In Hyuk). Viewers are already looking forward to their first encounter and what message the drama will convey as these college students, each with their own circumstances and backgrounds, get to know each other. Check out Park Ji Hoon’s first stills here.

“At a Distance Spring is Green” is scheduled to premiere in June and will be available on Viki!

Kang-Min-Ah1.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1467265wpp/kang-min-ah-is-a-relatable-college-student-in-upcoming-webtoon-based-drama-with-park-ji-hoon

• Like 2

The stills are coming.... This is bromance/ Uni life/ friendship. I think this will be shown after Youth of May.

KBS 2TV’s upcoming drama “At a Distance Spring is Green” shared its first look at Bae In Hyuk’s character!

Bae In Hyuk will be playing the prickly and cold Nam Soo Hyun, who is a perfectionist. Nam Soo Hyun is a third year student at Myungil University, and he takes on part-time jobs without rest since he comes from a poor family. Due to his cold and unfriendly personality, he has varying degrees of conflict with the people around him. Furthermore, Nam Soo Hyun will add tension to the drama as he becomes intertwined in strange relationships with his classmates Yeo Joon (Park Ji Hoon) and Kim So Bin (Kang Min Ah).

In the newly released stills, Nam Soo Hyun exudes a cynical vibe. With a calm expression and emotionless gaze, he gives off a “bad boy” aura. However, behind his frigid gaze is a hidden story that no one knows about. Although Nam Soo Hyun doesn’t open up to anyone and voluntarily remains an outsider, viewers are curious to see how he’ll change as he gets to know Yeo Joon and Kim So Bin.

“At a Distance Spring is Green” is scheduled to premiere in June and will be available on Viki!

Bae-In-Hyuk.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1467814wpp/bae-in-hyuk-transforms-into-a-perfectionist-college-student-in-upcoming-drama-with-park-ji-hoon

More stills

And yep. Na In Woo also part of this drama. He's cast as the older brother of Park Ji Hoon And he's got autism in this drama.  We'll wait for his solo still cuts. In the meantime.....

Spoiler

On 4/26/2021 at 12:22 AM, jongski said:

I'm not expecting  something like thai bl or tw/ch bl even jp bl type of drama. I doubt if KBS will go all out. But  this will be more like bromance. Friendship. Uni life.

Spoiler

Currently there are three seasons of this webtoons, I guess the drama is only going to depend on the first season, so it will be more about the lives of young students and friendships. The two males lead become very close and even Jun becomes quite possessive with his friend,a relationship sometimes ambiguous, apparently the writer had been criticized by the fans, for not having put the two male leads in a couple relationship with all these small affectionate gestures between them,  there is a lot going on, and there are also other characters and many other stories but I what I read after there will be a BL romance between the brother of the male lead and the second male lead, I'm not sure they'll show it here.

but given the summary on soompi, I have the impression that there will be a romance and even a love triangle with the female lead and the two males lead

At A Distance, Spring is Green / Blue Spring From a Distance.

ctto: twt/kbs

Stills of Kang Min Ah and Bae In Hyuk have been released for “At a Distance Spring is Green”!

The drama adaptation of a popular webtoon, the upcoming drama will tell a realistic story of college students struggling to face a tough world.

New images show Kim So Bin (Kang Min Ah) caring for Nam Soo Hyun (Bae In Hyuk), who has a small scar on his face.

In their third year at Myungil University, the two characters first meet by chance and then get entangled in a complicated relationship.

Both characters struggle with different aspect of their lives. Despite her extensive efforts, Kim So Bin is unable to achieve positive results in the harsh reality of the competitive world. Nam Soo Hyun maintains excellent grades even while working part-time, but he has trouble with social relations.

Spoiler

kang-min-ah-bae-in-hyuk.jpeg

“At a Distance Spring is Green” is set to premiere on June 14 at 9:30 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1469032wpp/kang-min-ah-and-bae-in-hyuk-struggle-through-college-life-together-in-at-a-distance-spring-is-green

We mostly see high school bully angst drama trope. I want this upcoming drama  to be a good fun slice of life. Uni life. Anybody familiar with the works of the director?

Off Topic:  Best college kdrama to watch. I mean look at the writer and  the director. PSD first drama . Elsa Kopf music too.

Spoiler

Because It's The First Time.  I remember saying in the drama thread.. I feel sorry for the nes who hasn't seen the drama. Yeah still holds true.  The best college kdrama so far I've seen was BITFT (first drama of Park So Dam). It's really that ecellent! about 8 eps.The writing is high quality (writer of Five Enough ) directing is excellent! (Crash Landing on you,  Life on Mars, Criminal Minds  Good Wife, Heartless City). Give a try while waiting for your main drama to premiere.

• ferily changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2021] Seen from a Distance, Green Spring, 멀리서 보면 푸른 봄 - Premieres June 14 @ 21:30 KST