[Drama 2021] Seen from a Distance, Green Spring, 멀리서 보면 푸른 봄

ferily

On 7/7/2021 at 6:06 AM, marrez1 said:

it's not the drama of the year but, i ADORE THE FRIENDSHIP,:love:  they support each other in difficult times. Admittedly the webtoon is relatively different but the story told is quite well done. Soo hyun gets straight in the drama per preview next episode,  okay, again,  i don't have a problem with that, but I would have liked it to be like in the webtoon for him, it would be more realistic

Yep. Webtoon was more YJ SH JW and likely end game is SH JW but...this is kdrama so no way.. Also in this drama SB main character in the webtoon not so.

But since SH is straight in this drama.... YR for SH.

Misery loves company. At the end of this drama  we want to see happy friendships

all twts ctto@

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

I keep wondering why YeoJun needs Nam Soohyun in his life:

1. Is it to gaurd his apartment and be his bodyguard.

2. He wants a to replace YeoJunwan his real brother.

3. It's becuase daddy issues.

4. Or is it all of the above.

Hmm. I need to know more. Anyways he did say he want's NS to be his roommate so people unwanted don't keep barging in into his private space!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, angelbeast90 said:

I keep wondering why YeoJun needs Nam Soohyun in his life:

1. Is it to gaurd his apartment and be his bodyguard.

2. He wants a to replace YeoJunwan his real brother.

3. It's becuase daddy issues.

4. Or is it all of the above.

Hmm. I need to know more. Anyways he did say he want's NS to be his roommate so people unwanted don't keep barging in into his private space!

I think the combination of all the above is the reason why Jun immediately felt close to Soohyun.

And maybe there is no special reason.

Anyway, Im glad Jun offered SH to live together.

It  was almost a romantic scene...   :D

I like the breakfast scene from the preview..  

Alone and lost.

But what matters is he got up.   :heartxoxo:

E5nl-VAXwAEy6VV?format=jpg&name=360x360

• Like 2

--------------------

Also how do you post instagram things in here. I tried for 30 mins and gave up. Just trying to put victory contents instagram some behind pics.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRGg80Ftpd-/

------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited on 07/10/2021

Making of~~~~~

• Blob 2

YeoJun needs to give that Nam Soohyun's journal back to him before he finds it among Yeojun's books.

I hope this don't create problems down the road.

I just want Nam Soohyun to be happy where ever he may go or who ever he may end up with!

• Like 1

I see Nam Soohyun is scolding Jun for buying expensive truffle for breakfast and everything on the table is expensive!

edit: I see it is expensive mushroom soup ( ie:truffle soup.)

Spoiler

But guess Jun is happy, for being scolded like a brother.

• LOL 2

So Bin ah why did you go in the room alone with that jerk Chun Gook!? Thank goodness Young Ran gave a flying kick. So satisfying LoL. 

Oo~who's the mystery girl Soo Hyun likes eh? Hope it's Young Ran. I just think Mi Joo/Chan Gi have more in common. They both like pretty things. 

Prof. Park is adorable, so is the child actor who played the young Joon eheheh~ I just wanted to hug the cutie when he cried aw.. 

Soo Hyun & Joon are like newlyweds rather than roomies ha. I don't mind havin' truffles for b'fast. I'm really glad that Joon realizes his bro wasn't as evil as his memory suggests. Oh I like Jun Wan's hair hah. 

LoL at Soo Hyun's straight bangs ahahah! Did the barber use a ruler LoL!??! 

• Like 4

Now Nam Soohyun is freaked about expensive korean beef!

Maybe his thought process is like, "I may be poor but I'm not a beggar!"

But I guess Jun loves to tease his new hyung!

------------------------------------------------------------

• Like 1

Dear God I hope Joon's alright.. looks like he's goin' to leave in next ep.? 

Geez what the heck is Chun Gook doin' back in school? He should be suspended. I liked the way Mi Joo handled her feelings, very mature & graciously. 

I want Young Ran/Soo Hyun to work out. But gee can the dude lighten up LoL. He keep stressing on Joon's lifestyle habits etc. He should be thankful Joon still takes him in despite his scrooge, prickly demeanor. 

Joon's father is some piece of work! His Mom's a basket case. I'm real glad Jun Wan is lookin' out for 'im. I go deaf I swear whenever Joon yells ha-ha, he's got some lungs on him. 

• Like 2

This show gets me in my feelings like no other drama has.  It's probably because I hate child abuse no matter the age.  I usually don't go for the teeny-bopper dramas, but I like this one.  The young actors and actresses are doing a great job.

• Like 2