[Mainland Chinese Drama 2022] The Wind Blows From Longxi 风起陇西, premiered April 27, starring Chen Kun and Bai Yu

sugarplum892

p2Ib0YG.jpg

Cr as tagged

Details:

Chinese title: 风起陇西 / Feng Qi Long Xi
English title:  The Wind Blows From Longxi

Genre:  Historical, mystery, spy

Director: Lu Yang

Episodes: 24

Broadcast Date: Apr 27, 2022 - May 7, 2022

Network: iQiyi

Cast:

Chen Kun as Chen Gong
Bai Yu as Xun Xu
Angelababy as Liu Ying
Sun Yi as Cui Yue
Nie Yuan as Feng Ying
Chang Yuan as Sun Ling
Yin Zhu Sheng as Li Yan
Yu Hao Ming as Yang Yi
Wang Xiao as Mi Chong
Yang Yi as Gao Tangbing
Liu Ting Zuo as Yin Ji
Zhao Zheng as Li Miao
Zhang Xiao Chen as Huang Yu
Cong Rui Lin as Lin Liang
Zhang Ge as Gu Zheng
Hou Wei Tao as Pei Xu
Peng Yi Cheng as Hu Zhong
Chen Kai Wen as Liao Hui
Dong Zi Jian
Guo Jing Fei

Synopsis:

During the war between Wei and Shu, the Shu defeated the Wei using the crossbows they made. In order to attain this powerful weapon, the Wei sent numerous spies to infiltrate the Shu kingdom and steal it. Chen Gong and Xun Xu are Shu spies who have infiltrated Wei kingdom for many years. After knowing the plan of Wei, they decided to work separately to stop it. Chen Gong continued to stay in Wei kingdom, while Xun Xu went back to Shu kingdom to investigate. In the midst of investigation, Xun Xu finds out the thief of the crossbows - Mei Chong. He also discovers a highly skilled spy named Zhu Long who is ambushed in Shu kingdom, waiting for the opportunity to initiate the Qing Ping plan. Xun Xu devised a scheme to hook Mei Chong, using it as an opportunity to destroy the spy network in Shu kingdom.

Despite eventually capturing Gao Chengtang, a corrupted officer, the real Zhu Long is actually someone else. Chen Gong also ends his spy career in Wei kingdom, and goes back to Shu kingdom. Together, Xun Xu and Cheng Gong investigates the Zhu Long incident and discovers the truth behind the Qing Ping plan.

Cr dramawiki

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

Preview:

OSTs:

Additional Links:

Coming soon...

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam. Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.  PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to @SC2019

• 3 months later...
  • SC2019 changed the title to [Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama] The Wind Blows From Longxi 风起陇西
  • 2 months later...
  • SC2019 changed the title to [Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama] The Wind Blows From Longxi 风起陇西, premiering April 27, starring Chen Kun and Bai Yu
6 hours ago, -jadecloud- said:

A male-centered plot, apparently with nil romance.

Emmmm:rolleyes: in this case what do they have those two beauties among their cast for?:D I'll try to squeeze this one into my dramalist...

• LOL 1

On 4/18/2022 at 1:00 PM, leo2020 said:

what do they have those two beauties among their cast for?

LOL I guess if there's really nil romance, they must be around to make viewers wish for romance to happen, only to be disappointed. We'll know soon. :elated:

On 4/18/2022 at 9:30 AM, SC2019 said:

I don't know much about Chen Kun, but Bai Yu should be good. Bring it on!!

Chen Kun is a master in such a role. It's refreshing to have them as the MLs.

Time for a-sailing with this bromance ship, perhaps? :hwaiting2:

• Blob 1

On 4/22/2022 at 4:41 PM, -jadecloud- said:

to make viewers wish for romance to happen, only to be disappointed.

Noooo:cries3: Hope we'll see at least some portion of emotions :wub:

Bcs I'm already conflicted if I want to watch 24eps featuring only men with facial hair :lol:(I just don't like it in real life and onscreen as well:D). 

• LOL 2

On 4/24/2022 at 2:43 PM, leo2020 said:

Noooo:cries3: Hope we'll see at least some portion of emotions :wub:

LOL I'm with you. :hwaiting2:

Chen Kun as Chen Gong is the husband of Sun Yi as Di Yue. She's also the younger sister of Bai Yu as Xun Xu. Hopefully, we'll get to see some affection between the spouses? But, it seems Cui Yue has a dark side to her? Or shall I say, a hidden agenda?

001-Na9kkly1h1glzl9vmmj61cu0u0qfp02.jpg

As for Angelababy as Liu Ying, she will be rescued by Xun Xu during the warring chaos, and because of that, she will be having a crush on (or rather, "be in love" with) him? Though it may just be another hidden agenda?

001-Na9kkly1h1glzlayhgj61cu0u0nbg02.jpg

LOL. I am just as curious as you are (and I haven't read the book), and just as hopeful for some emotionally touching scenes. Whatever it may be, I'm sure it will be a superb production.

I can't wait!:cheers:

• Blob 3

• SC2019 changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese Drama] The Wind Blows From Longxi 风起陇西, premiered April 27, starring Chen Kun and Bai Yu
  • SC2019 changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2022] The Wind Blows From Longxi 风起陇西, premiered April 27, starring Chen Kun and Bai Yu