bkIrtkY.jpg

Cr: dc gall

Now the controversy stated by the netizens

Spoiler

Ff9tufY.jpg

Dc gall

:kiss_wink::love:

HHzWTUg.jpg

KWON YURI's HEARTFELT NAVER POST.  TALKS ABOUT HER EXPERIENCE WITH LOTS OF NEW BTS PIC'S. CLICK THE LINK

https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.naver?volumeNo=31890921&memberNo=41350603

:hooray2:

• Like 6
  • Love 3

Spoiler

OMG!!! YYC killed DY.  :flushed:

Omo, omo, the king accepted BW as his son-in-law.  Yessss!!!! At last!!!! Paid his respect by bowing to him and accepting a drink from him.  Now he ordered him to finish YYC. 

Kim ja jeom became powerful and arrested gae shi.  Yes!!! 

And he came to imprison the king, joon yeong fought and was shot by kjj's men.  :flushed:

Western factioners gained control and was reinstated.  The king was deposed and sent on exile

SK and her mom take shelter in a temple where the monk take care of them. 

KJJ threatens BW to reveal the princess place or he will be in deep trouble. 

The OTP reunite and HEA ending. :fullofhearts:

For political thingy its a super good ending but for our OTP I can say it's a very very sloppy and rushed ending even though it's a HEA.  It would have been great if atleast they had given us one super kiss of OTP. 

Edited by pad-hari
Added more
  • Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1

I HAVE GOOD NEWS AND BAD NEWS :STILL NO KISS SCENE JUST HUG SCENE  (BAD NEWS)AND WE HAD A HAPPY END FOR OUR OTP (THE GOOD NEWS) !

FOR ME THE END WAS RUSHED!TOO MUCH POLITICS!I WISHED FOR MORE OTP SCENES...I LOVED THE KING ASKING BW TO PROTECT HIS DAUGHTER...DRINKING TOGETHER LIKE FATHER IN LAW AND SON IN LAW...I ALSO LIKED THE KING AND OUR PRINCESS LAST SCENE TOGETHER

LORD KIM ALREADY BECAME NEXT YC...HE TRIED TO FORCE BW TO GIVE UP ON HIS PRINCESS?IT SEEMS HE BLACKMAILED HIM...BUT WE KNOW OUR HERO...

Spoiler

HE DID NOT GIVE UP ON HER

...SO FATHER AND SON

Spoiler

STOLE HER FROM THE TEMPLE AND THEY LEFT THE TOWN...

BOSSAM AND OTP LAST SCENES

I CAN'T WAIT THE SUBTITLES...I WISHED A HAPPY END FOR DY AND HIS MOTHER...SEEMS DY LOVED YC AS A FATHER UNTIL THE END AND TRIED TO SAVE HIM

THEY SEEM HAPPY AND DRESSED LIKE NOBLES...SO HE IS STILL RICH AND EVERYBODY ACCEPTED THEIR MARRIAGE...THEY DID BOSSAM AND THIS TIME WAS NOT BY ACCIDENT!!!

• Like 11

It’s the expected ending. We knew it would be happy from the last day filming stills a couple of months ago. They pulled a fast one though because show has not been a real romance in 10 episodes and that’s real annoying. 

• Like 11

12 minutes ago, RobinM said:

It’s the expected ending. We knew it would be happy from the last day filming stills a couple of months ago. They pulled a fast one though because show has not been a real romance in 10 episodes and that’s real annoying. 

I AGREE!I WAS WORRIED SEEING HER READY TO BECOME NUN AND LIVE AT THE TEMPLE...I COULD NOT UNDERSTAND WHY LORD KIM WAS STILL LOOKING FOR HER...

i'm glad he did not stay working for Kim and this new king Injo!!!It seems,family moved from town to country,near sea ...

• Like 11

There is a minor character that i loved in today ep :the royal guard ,the way he protected his king until his very last breath...he truly was king's man!!!

Seems the happy ending scene  got into top 100 Naver TV at 49th!AWESOME!!!

• Like 10

Jung Il Woo, Yuri, And Shin Hyun Soo Share Final Thoughts On “Bossam: Steal The Fate”

The cast of MBN’s “Bossam: Steal the Fate” shared their closing comments ahead of the drama’s final episode!

“Bossam: Steal the Fate” is about the fateful romance that occurs when a mysterious rogue named Ba Woo (Jung Il Woo) accidentally kidnaps Princess Soo Kyung (Girls’ Generation’s Yuri), the widowed daughter of King Gwanghae (Kim Tae Woo).

Jung Il Woo played the charismatic Ba Woo and carried the drama with his character’s sometimes exhilarating, sometimes pitiful story. He commented, “This drama was made together with the passionate producers and the teamwork of the cast members. For the past six months, everyone worked with one mind and one goal to complete filming to the best of our abilities, so I’m nothing but thankful for the viewers who gave so much love to the drama.”

Jung Il Woo concluded, “While being grateful for all the love you’ve given me, I’ll make an effort to be an actor who always works hard.”

Spoiler

Jung-Il-Woo.jpeg

Through her role as Soo Kyung, Yuri portrayed the trailblazing instincts of a princess who wanted to create her own path. Expressing her astonishment at how fast the time had gone, Yuri shared, “Time has flown by so fast and now it’s time for the drama to end. As it was my first time taking on a historical drama, this drama challenged me and gave me a very meaningful experience.”

Yuri also spoke of her affection for the viewers as she said, “I hope this story will remain peacefully in the hearts of viewers for a long time. I ask that you look forward to Soo Kyung’s story and the heartwarming conclusion that will occur in the final episode. I sincerely thank everyone once again.”

Shin Hyun Soo perfectly expressed the devoted one-sided love of his character Dae Yeop. He began by addressing the viewers, saying, “I greeted the viewers through a historical drama for the first time in a long time, and I’m sincerely grateful to have received so much love. Thanks to everyone, I think I was able to bid farewell to Dae Yeop in a happy way.”

Shin Hyun Soo added, “I also want to say to the other cast members and staff who went through a lot while filming that you’ve all worked so hard. I’d like to convey my gratitude once again to everyone who gave their love to ‘Bossam: Steal the Fate.'”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1477790wpp/jung-il-woo-yuri-and-shin-hyun-soo-share-final-thoughts-on-bossam-steal-the-fate

i just read this article :3 Questions Left To Be Answered In Final Episodes Of “Bossam: Steal The Fate”

Lee Yi Cheom vs. King Gwanghae: Who will come out victorious?

seems they both lost...Lord KIM won and become the new YC!!!

READ MORE HERE

https://www.soompi.com/article/1477664wpp/3-questions-left-to-be-answered-in-final-episodes-of-bossam-steal-the-fate

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

• ferily changed the title to [Drama 2021] Bossam: Steal the Fate, 보쌈 - 운명을 훔치다

[Bossam] [Last episode ratings] 9.8% nationwide / highest 11.2%

cr:dc gall

awww, fell short by 0.2%.   Anyways, I would like to see our chadol too to perform with the bossam family for acheiving this super ratings. 

• Like 10

“Bossam: Steal The Fate” Finale Achieves Highest Drama Ratings In MBN History

MBN’s “Bossam: Steal the Fateended on a historic finish!

On July 4, the series finale of “Bossam: Steal the Fate” achieved the highest viewership ratings of any drama in MBN history. According to Nielsen Korea, the final episode of the hit historical drama scored an average nationwide rating of 9.8 percent, breaking its own MBN ratings record.

Meanwhile, TV Chosun’s “Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce) 2” continued to see its viewership climb. The latest episode of the drama earned a nationwide average of 9.3 percent, marking its highest ratings to date for the season.

tvN’s “The Devil Judge” saw a slight decline in viewership for its second episode, which scored an average nationwide rating of 5.1 percent. However, the drama successfully remained first place in its time slot across all cable channels among the key demographic of viewers ages 20 to 49, with whom it earned an average rating of 2.4 percent and a peak of 2.8 percent.

Finally, KBS 2TV’s “Revolutionary Sisters” continued its reign as the most-watched program of Sunday with an average nationwide rating of 31.9 percent.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1477861wpp/bossam-steal-the-fate-finale-achieves-highest-drama-ratings-in-mbn-history

Congratulations to the cast and crew of “Bossam: Steal the Fate”!

• Like 9

Awww they were so close to achieving the promised dance. But nevertheless, that’s still quite a feat in ratings. Congrats to the cast and production team!

There’s two more OSTs for the final week. 

• Like 9

I read that women taken through bossam were as good as dead...Their families wouldn't and couldn't take them back, they ended as concubine or mistresses.Some men would kidnap single girls from families they wanted to be related not only widows.Although they "married" their wedding and kids wouldn't be legitimated.Poor women ...was so unfair!!!

• Like 3
  • Insightful 4

I was so happy to watch this kinda different societal atrocity which existed in those days taken as the theme of this drama.  I thought something different is taken up and also some reform will be shown to remove such issues.  But the drama completely deviated and concentrated on the political affairs.  Would have been happy if they had shed some lights on how did bossam happen as mentioned in@andy78's post above and how it got abolished etc.  Still it's worth the watch coz of OTP and the rest of the characters also portrayed very well.  The whole team deserve this ratings and my heartfelt congratulations to one and all who worked hard for this beautiful project.  Fighting!!!! 

• Like 7

ep 19 - joseon expressions....

#when-you-are-the-third-wheel #confusion #umm-didn't-you-come-to-see-me? #how-did-I-get-stuck-here?

bossam135.png 

#when-you-are-the-third-wheel #glare #I-hate-this #why-am-I-here? #anti-romance-mood

bossam136.png 

#when-you-are-the-third-wheel #embarssment #ahem-people-I-exist #ahem-clear-throat

bossam137.png 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

ep 19 - joseon expressions -- part 2

fandom -- we want a kiss!!!! no more hugs! :love:

PDnim to fandom -- 

bossam138.png 

fandom reaction - but, but...

bossam139.png 

fandom: we can't help ourselves....  we are used to seeing kisses in kdramas... 

PDnim: just watch the show!

bossam140.png 

• LOL 8

finished watching ep 19 - now on to serious thoughts. kekeke....

so dae yeob is in many ways experiencing what bawoo's life was like in the beginning --  sad and angry about the injustice to his family but helpless to do anything. what a horrible life for the aunt! she knows her brother killed her husband but for the sake of her babe, she keeps her mouth shut and becomes the child's aunt. such tough choices to be made in order to live and protect others. 

@andy78 @pad-hari ~ the drama is showing why the system of bossam was needed. as widows, the women were like chess pieces to be moved at will or discarded. look at how they are treating the princess. but when she says calmly that she is now someone's wife, everyone's mouth get zipped. the aunt can no longer accuse her of leading dae yeob on. if dae yeob is hung up on her, that is his choice; not hers. also liked how the princess tells dae yeob about her marriage -- she was respecting him and letting him know from herself rather than find out about it from others.

she was also so confident when she addresses her father. the king cannot just give her away because she is actually someone's wife. she is not only protecting bawoo but also herself when she reveals her marriage. she is changing the power equation and gaining her independence and sense of self as a woman. why? because she is now bawoos' wife and his to protect. neither the king or the queen seem to be surprised at any romantic feels between bawoo and the princess. it was given as these two were living together but different reactions to hearing they got married. the king is worried because of what it means to alliances and his rulings while the queen is delighted the princess gets to live a life. 

in many scenes during this episode, we see bawoo also stating strong that she is his wife. she isn't some random woman, a lover he has taken up but someone he married. so in a time when widowhood meant basically the end of really living, bossam allowed these women to have some life of their own. so yes, there may have been negatives like the family disowning them because of honour and the system being abused in some instances but given the time period, it was the only way for these women to live again. 

in some ways, PD's choice to not show a kiss means the drama will age rather timelessly well. this is a drama that is based on looks and feelings and the audience certainly gets that. when bawoo and princess meet, everyone else fades into a distance. when the princess talks about him, she smiles from the inside out. and bawoo saying such great things -- my wife is very brave, she will wait for me.... in this episode, we really see so much emphasis on the words husband, wife. 

bossam141.png

not sure if I can express well but am starting to understand why the PD chose to draw back on any real skinship for our OTP. rather than a typical love story of two people meeting, this is about a couple who are fighting to save their marriage, their family and themselves. there is no question on whether they will fall in love or whether they will commit to each other. no, the question was always about whether they will survive and how to protect each other and their family. their commitment and attraction to each other was always based on heart and mind. so PDnim chose to show the melding of two lives that became one without skinship or big confessions. given the maturity and the way these characters are, it seems right that a hug displays the depth of their feeling more than a kiss would. :sweatingbullets:

that said... I wouldn't have minded a kiss. hahahahaha..... 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 5

chingus, we have come to the end!!! gah, am going to miss this show but what a lovely beautiful shot to end the show. there was some great cinematography in the drama. will post more thoughts on ep 20 after a while.

bossam149.png

POLL ALERT! have set up a poll about the ending and series overall. please click your choices.  

tagging: @pad-hari@reddragon@lila21@anyeze@ktcjdrama@RobinM@andy78@afv@shinkeru@sobohomom2@4evrkdrama@backstreetboysfan@868_ Sen@Yinye@morganian@itsmeash@Phoenix Klaw@lhynne @rocher22@Glam@mysticmango and any one else watching.... 

re: @agenth, @confusedheart326, @Sleepy Owl, @partyon 

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, Lmangla said:

not sure if I can express well but am starting to understand why the PD chose to draw back on any real skinship for our OTP. rather than a typical love story of two people meeting, this is about a couple who are fighting to save their marriage, their family and themselves. there is no question on whether they will fall in love or whether they will commit to each other. no, the question was always about whether they will survive and how to protect each other and their family. their commitment and attraction to each other was always based on heart and mind. so PDnim chose to show the melding of two lives that became one without skinship or big confessions. given the maturity and the way these characters are, it seems right that a hug displays the depth of their feeling more than a kiss would.

Thank you dear for helping to sweeten the sourness left because of the nil kiss in the drama. Actually I don't even hope for much, only a peck on the forehead... but okay, I will let go and move on now :lol: 

I love that the drama starts and end with what the title "steal the fate" says. They decide their own fate when circumstances dictate otherwise. One minute I was like "Noooo..." and the next minute I was laughing when BW came into the room with his mask, and this time with a side-kick too :D

• Like 5
  • Love 2

ep 20 thoughts - dae yeob! okay, felt sorry for him but lets face it, there seemed to be no happy ending for him. the man he loves as a father was a despicable greedy power-hungry man who would do anything. so dying by his hand was inevitable in some ways. dae yeob stayed true to himself till the end; he was loyal, believed in the best of people including that horrible man. am glad that he didn't die alone and was surrounded by friends. in how many dramas would the second lead and first lead become friends of sort who trust each other for their lives? they were united in their goal of securing the princess safety and there was a mutual respect and yes, even friendship between the two men. in a different setting, they would have become great pals just like in bawoo's dream. dae yeob stands out that he recognized his clingyness and even apologized to the princess about it. but then again, this wasn't one of those dramas where the female lead had no brain and kept waffling deciding which hottie she was going to go for. princess from the get go knew her responsibility as well as her heart. she never gave him false hope. so in the end, he may not have gotten the love he wanted but he was loved; he had a parent who loved him even if it wasn't the parent he expect -- the aunt; he had allies and friends - tae chul, bawoo and others. he had their respect. while romantic love eluded him, he was loved as a person, as a friend. 

bossam142.png 

more later... I need to wire my brain to write more. hahahaha... 

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

Somehow i didnt managed to continue the drama after BW took the Princess to stay with him...

Reading the comments on the ending, especially the ^no touch^ scenario, am glad i didnt spent several hours on the drama... 20 episodes are long...:D i didnt missed anything from the sound of it.. but sad to read/ know of Dae Yeob's death in the end.

• Like 6