[Drama 2021] Bossam: Steal the Fate, 보쌈 - 운명을 훔치다

rocher22

On Volunteer subbing: if you make a commitment to do something like this you should be able do it in a timely manner. That’s does not mean in an hour or something unreasonable but Keeping viewers waiting a week or more at only half subbed is not fair.   

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

10 hours ago, tulip06 said:

Viki is very slow. It’s been over a day and only 79% for episode one.

for now only viki is doing the sub...i could not find an alternative place providing subs...interesting story and characters...the child actor is so sweet...love him...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I like the first two episodes.  The scenes are interesting and the scenery is beautiful.

Chadol is smart and lovely.

162002791930.jpg

The princess became a different person when she left her husband's house...yes, its nice to be free...

162002739253.jpg

MBN

• Like 9

@tulip06@RobinM I know subs are taking awhile on Viki but you should understand that the team for Bossam right now is REALLY small. I think they only have a few English subbers atm, which is why subs are taking awhile. Subbing takes alot of time and work to do, especially since Bossam is a historical drama so the dialect and language is different from modern Korean. You'd be surprised how long it takes just to sub even 15 minutes of a 1 hour long episode.

I know it's hard to wait but please be patient about it and understand that subbing isn't an easy task.. :)

• Like 2
  • Love 4

On 5/4/2021 at 7:27 AM, backstreetboysfan said:

Aww the first two episodes had me crying. But I liked them.

wow now everybody want her dead...her evil father in law will do everything to make sure she stays dead and there is that bad woman from palace that also wants her dead...i have the feeling that not even the king will be able to help her...all she will have will be the cute little boy and his rude father...

• Like 5

only had time to check out the first five minutes and it looked good. hope I can catch it sometime this week.

in the meanwhile....

if you loved hospital playlist or watched or just cursorily heard of it, join us for some laughs at the postcard event where we write funny postcards to characters in hospital playlist. :D re-watch starts tomorrow (wednesday)! 

re: @partyon, @Sleepy Owl 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, RobinM said:

The rude angry hero also wants her dead though. He just didn’t have it in him to do it.

yes...but the others do...i can't wait to watch their strange love story...as i said our hero son will love her first ...i also think she will love the child first ....the actors are very good...and there is also her husband brother that seems he loves her too...

• Like 4

Very happy to have found a new Sageuk with good writing, directing and casting. 

I loved Jung Il Woo in Haechi, but this new rough-as-guts character of his is refreshing. Totally get what Court Lady Jo and the Princess are thinking in Episode One. *drool-face*

However, it looks like the Cha Dol character is going to steal the show. Usually I find kids in K-dramas super whiny and annoying, but this kid is spot on...as good as, if not better than, the young girl from Tale of Nokdu. 

Thankyou so much, Viki (and subbers) for bringing us Bossam. Love your work!

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1

I’ve enjoyed the premiere episodes. It has the right amount of action, fun, and emotional beats in the story that keep me interested and wanting to find out more. Both leads are a treat to watch. And as most everyone mentioned, the kid is a scene stealer. He acts very natural and he looks adorable!

I look forward to the twists and turns in the coming episodes.

• Like 9

Well at least it does not seem like the run away cheating wife will come back in classic Kdrama fashion to take back “her” Husband and son. We have enough plot without that trope. 

• Like 5