[Drama 2021] Bossam: Steal the Fate, 보쌈 - 운명을 훔치다

rocher22

14 hours ago, shinkeru said:

Hope there will be subs for this. I was looking forward to this show too. 

Me too...i hope Netflix or Viki will consider picking up the drama...seems will be a interesting story and i also like the actors and characters ...i'm happy that you're thinking to watch this drama @shinkeru...

• Like 3

• Lmangla changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2021] Bossam: Steal the Fate, 보쌈 - 운명을 훔치다, Sat & Sun @2140 KST - Premieres May 1
4 hours ago, rocher22 said:

@Lmanglais it possible to delete this first post of mine and make it your post as moderator 

so it would be somehow more official..  or to create a new thread... I created this thread only as the 

temp one....:)  

no worries; the first post now follows the thread starter format and so lets keep this one. :)

re: @SC2019, @ferily 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• ferily changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2021] Bossam: Steal the Fate, 보쌈 - 운명을 훔치다, Sat & Sun @ 21:40 KST - Premieres May 1
  • ferily changed the title to [Current Drama 2021] Bossam: Steal the Fate, 보쌈 - 운명을 훔치다, Sat & Sun @ 21:40 KST

Viki is very slow. It’s been over a day and only 79% for episode one. (And don’t start on how they’re volunteers, I’m aware, I believe those volunteers should get paid to work on a schedule when we pay Viki money to see a show.) 

So is there an alternative place providing subs? I will take a subscription there...

• Like 1