[Drama 2021] Bossam: Steal the Fate, 보쌈 - 운명을 훔치다

rocher22

watched ep 11. there was so many intrigue. apparently dae yeob has brains and is playing his own game. his loyalty is still towards the princess though he wishes she would leave bawoo. however, she is not going to make empty promises or any noble idiotic sacrifice. ha!

bawoo's sister thinks and feels like a commoner whereas his mom still thinks of more noble stuff like honour. so will she accept princess? bawoo promised the princess that he would do whatever to stay alive. based on preview, it looks like he will try align/work with the king. will his mom accept that? and what happened to the man the sister was supposed to marry? 

33 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

What a crazy ending?   

seriously crazy ending! I saw some of the episode raw and it looks like in the preview for next week, he is definitely alive. so no worries chingus! 

• Like 3
  • Love 4

OMO-OMO! What is happening? The first video melted my heart. It is so sweet, so gentle. At the same time, the second video is giving me palpitations. What is happening?:tears: I had enough of that evil Vice-Premier . :angry: An assassination planned and executed in front of so many? He is such a despicable man!:angry: I hope BW survives, please God, please and takes revenge and clears his family's name. Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. This has been proven by the Vice Premier. Can the King please stand up for once and not be putty in his hands and that Court Lady? He is such a puppet King, playing into the hands of the VP all the time! Let our BW win too sometimes!:tears:

• Like 7

18 minutes ago, confusedheart326 said:

He is such a puppet King, playing into the hands of the VP all the time! Let our BW win too sometimes

actually the king seems to be playing his own complicated game. so from the raw I saw with ep 12. there seems to be this lengthy scene with him meeting the princess. not sure what he said but it feels like he has approved of bawoo and allows her to live with him. so he wants to weaken the power of the left councillor by raising the western factions. since that was originally where bawoo's family was, he is restoring bawoo to noble status provided he pass the civil service exam. so it feels like the king is trying to reduce the left counsillor by using bawoo but at the same time is looking out for his daughter. she obviously cannot go to left counsillor's house and neither come back to palace. so he is allowing her a life by becoming the wife of bawoo which is great for out OTP. that was my reading of raw of ep 12. could be completely wrong though. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

This drama continues to do well. I pray for 9-10% rating for yesterday's eps but its ok. Proud that i'm part of the fan who love this drama. 

Don't know how to put into word for this drama. Put aside the political issue in palace, overall i can say is i love with the story. 

JIW and Yuri you both are great actors. Honestly this is my first time watching Yuri in drama . She really has a look for historical drama. Pls continue to act in historical hehe  While JIW, i managed to watch his drama before but the drama not really give me impact .No doubt he acted well in his previous drama but in Bossam he did a great job. I agreed with some of u, his rough messy look is more attractive hehe. 

For the coming eps , i'm a bit worry with Bawoo's mother- whether she can accept SK if she knew Sk status/ family.

Also, seems that Bawoo will join the govt and work with King, the evil Yi Cheom will play another evil plot to get rid of Bawoo..will SK stay by his side to help him further .hmm i 'm disturbed with the scene in preview where Bawoo came to SK with police (govt official) attire and SK step back . Is she shock with the new look or is Bawoo tell something that make her take a step back..maybe i overthinking hehe.

Lastly,,just a naughty question ..are they both sleep in the same room hehe. I haven't watch ep 12 yet. Just watch a repost scene in ig.

• Like 7

On 6/6/2021 at 2:51 AM, Lmangla said:

bawahaha... but true though! he looks so fine looking scruffy and all. kekekek... 

kekek... am not a fan of palace intrigue as I often start falling asleep. fingers crossed that this one isn't overflowing with men in beard who are all dressed in the same uniform going "kill me your majesty"....  fingers crossed, it will be entertaining! :) 

Lol. I felt the same with Tale of Nokdu, 100 Days My Prince, and the Joseon Marriage Agency. Those dramas are best when they focus on the ordinary life...and get a bit tedious when it switches to court politics. I hope the Bossam team get the balance right this time round! 

On 6/6/2021 at 3:21 AM, RobinM said:

I don’t know. In that preview he looked damned  fine in red uniform. I tend to think men in Sageuks are very much more hot in military, hunting or police garb than the usual robes though.

I'm a bit partial to those magistrate robes. Hehe. I guess these uniforms are like the equivalent of today's business suit. Always partial to a K-drama CEO in a well tailored suit...A Korean-born Italian Mafia lawyer will do too in a pinch. Hehe. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

I'm really loving this show so far. The OTP is *chef's kiss* and I'm glad we're in it for 20 episodes instead of the usual 16!

Btw, does anyone know if the song when BW said he'll protect SK will be released? I've been waiting for it for ages but it hasn't dropped yet. I love that song lol I want it so bad.

• Like 7

12 hours ago, pad-hari said:

Do we not have the preview uploaded for next episode??? 

the long version got uploaded today. 

okay bawoo does look nice even though he is not scruffy. hahahaha... 

1 hour ago, mysticmango said:

Btw, does anyone know if the song when BW said he'll protect SK will be released? I've been waiting for it for ages but it hasn't dropped yet. I love that song lol I want it so bad.

not sure if this is the song you are referring to... 

new addition to OST 

Sage - 꽃다비 | 보쌈-운명을 훔치다 OST Part.12

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

Poll alert -- a fun question for this week - which Ba Woo do you prefer? hahahaha... pick your choices chingus! :D 

bawoo-looks2.jpg 

tagging -- @pad-hari , @anyeze, @mysticmango, @morganian, @MissSuzuki, @backstreetboysfan, @confusedheart326, @fluffyloaf, @rocher22, @shinkeru, @RobinM, @tulip06, @ktcjdrama, @reddragon, @andy78, @Thong Thin, @Min2206, @4evrkdrama, @Yinye, and anyone else watching.... 

re: @partyon, @Sleepy Owl

• Like 8
  • Love 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

I don’t know about anyone else but Mother is already giving off bad vibes. She already went from one salty nasty MIL and to give her another one would be just to cruel. Of course aside from being ride or die for Ba Woo she is proper and filial so she will take it all without complaint but it’s going to be tough to watch. 

• Like 8
  • Sad 1

This has been such an engrossing series, it would be sad if it were to devolve into something trite about an greedy mother-in-law. The plot line indicates the mother trying to match up her son with a more socially elite wife, and be humiliated when she finds out her daughter in law is a princess.

• Like 11

The thing about Cha dol is right though. If it’s ever discovered his bio mother was actually a nobody he can’t get a lucrative position. 

Of course BW will never even look sideways at another women now so that’s a moot point. What MIL can do using her position in hierarchy is treat her like an orphaned commoner daughter in law and mistreat/belittle her and Lady Jo. 

• Like 8

11 hours ago, Lmangla said:

the long version got uploaded today. 

okay bawoo does look nice even though he is not scruffy. hahahaha... 

Actually I agree with this look too HAHAHAHA. He looks nice in light colours if he's not in scruffy clothes... which looks nice to me too hahahahaha. My comments have been so shallow, I feel ashamed. But I think these first 10 episodes had driven JIW up to be my top favourite k-actor with newfound respect for his acting. I am so desperately hoping that the remaining episodes won't turn out to be a flop since I heard his last drama didn't go so well.

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

That’s crazy the show and her daughter seemed to have forgotten about the poor women! Hey, King? Couldn’t you take a moment in all this and tell her her beloved daughter is alive? 

• Like 4

8 hours ago, RobinM said:

The thing about Cha dol is right though. If it’s ever discovered his bio mother was actually a nobody he can’t get a lucrative position. 

Of course BW will never even look sideways at another women now so that’s a moot point. What MIL can do using her position in hierarchy is treat her like an orphaned commoner daughter in law and mistreat/belittle her and Lady Jo. 

In the preview for the next episode, SK is warning BW to be careful of her father.  Hyung is telling BW that there is a problem.  Did SK ex-inlaws come to visit her current in-laws or is it the Queen consort?    Still the subs are missing in many parts of long conversations.  

• Like 8