[Drama 2021] Sell Your Haunted House/ Daebak Real State, 대박부동산

gm4queen

• Lmangla changed the title to [Current Drama 2021] Sell Your Haunted House 2021, 대박부동산, Wed & Thu @2130KST
  • gm4queen changed the title to [Current Drama 2021] Sell Your Haunted House/ Daebak Real State, 대박부동산 - Wed & Thu @ 21:30 KST

Poor In Beom ha-ha. Suffering from "side effects" after each possession.. His reaction when he saw Ji Ah has come to his rescue is the same as mine LoL! 

South Korea must have a lot of fake realtor scams. This is not the first K-Drama I've watched to have the same issue. So In Beom's uncle probably went to see Ji Ah's mom to exorcise the spirit that possessed his nephew? 

Btw am lovin' this drama. So funny! 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Latte_Anyday said:

Poor In Beom ha-ha. Suffering from "side effects" after each possession.. His reaction when he saw Ji Ah has come to his rescue is the same as mine LoL! 

South Korea must have a lot of fake realtor scams. This is not the first K-Drama I've watched to have the same issue. So In Beom's uncle probably went to see Ji Ah's mom to exorcise the spirit that possessed his nephew? 

Btw am lovin' this drama. So funny! 

Yes, that is what I thought too. Spirit possessed little In Beom so his uncle came to Jiah's mother for help.And drama is so cool and fun! Watched only detective and action this year because nothing else was interesting in kdrama but this one is super good!

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Theories

1) Dohak Construction president is InBeom's true father.

-The ones who possessed InBeom when he was young is person who died because of his dad and seeking revenge,

2) Dohak Construction president is the one who caused the death of InBeom's parents.

• Like 4
  • Shocked 2
  • Insightful 3

0d6f8c2e8389400482688d990f65c47a.jpeg?s=

"Sell Your Haunted House” Achieves Its Highest Ratings Yet

Apr 29, 2021

by E. Cha

KBS 2TV’s new drama “Sell Your Haunted House” is on the rise!

On April 28, the new fantasy drama starring Jang Nara and CNBLUE’s Jung Yong Hwa achieved its highest viewership ratings to date. According to Nielsen Korea, the latest episode of “Sell Your Haunted House” scored average nationwide ratings of 5.0 percent and 6.3 percent for its two parts, marking a new personal record for the series.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1466615wpp/sell-your-haunted-house-achieves-its-highest-ratings-yet

• Like 4
  • Love 2

During the last 15 minutes of the 6th episode, I became very sad because it was going to end and I would have to wait a week. 

I loved both the episodes. I am excited to learn more about the backstory. I don't want it to drag too long. Will she really just exorcise the uncle or will it continue? Maybe the uncle realizes that this is his nephew and gets out of the Oh In Beom's body, if that is even possible. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Omg I started this drama today and already caught up to episode 6. Definitely hooked and love the relationship between Hong Ji Ah and Oh In Beom.

I suspected that Ji Ah and In Beom were tangled with each? other since they were younger and now it looks like In Beom's uncle brought In Beom to Ji Ah's mom. I can't trust either Ji Ah or In Beom's childhood memory, really curious how Ji Ah's mom died.

Also I'm curious as to why In Beom is able to get the memories of the evil spirits too..

Aside from that, really enjoying the drama so far and @backstreetboysfan I agree, suspect seeing angst soon...

Btw does anyone know if this drama is supposed to have romance

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Why did Ji Ah's assistant lied about In Beom's whereabouts? I'm cracking up as Ji Ah kept rolling her eyes to In Beom's made up story on the college student's unrequited love ha-ha! 

Good thing too as it exposed the misdeeds of the despicable landlord with his wife. Poor girl... what a horrible way to die... 

Hard to believe there's actually an 8 year age gap between Yong Hwa & Na Ra. Maybe it's 'cause Na Ra looks youthful, while Yong Hwa look matured. 

• Like 6

I like it that if there is really romance in this drama, they are not forcing it right away and when there's a possibility, it's so cute my heart fluttered.  :lol::sweatingbullets: Like in this scene, Hong Ji Ah saw right through Oh In Beom and his fraud tendencies.:lol:

E0QuNPwVUAAVGpa?format=jpg&name=large

E0QuNflVoAMF9C7?format=jpg&name=large

E0QuNu2VcAMjKDW?format=jpg&name=large

Spoiler

E0QuN-cVIAAJlHA?format=jpg&name=large

E0Qu8liVUAAFQLY?format=jpg&name=large

E0Qu81nUYAAa7JA?format=jpg&name=large

E0Qu9HNVEAAbTa5?format=jpg&name=large

I love it how the female lead is not the typical damsel in distress, and the male lead the arrogant one plus Sell your haunted house has a lot of genre and every episode has a new story to tell that it doesn't just revolve around the leads. It's like a breath of fresh air. Hope many more gets to appreciate it...:lol:

Edited by ferily
Maximum of 3 images per post, please put any other images in spoiler tag. Thanks!
  • Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 4

I agree that the show is getting better with each episode and even the new cases are done so well that you don’t mind the ‘new ghost per episode’ etc. the latest two cases were solid and a bit unpredictable. I also enjoy the slow build romance because I would have a hard time feeling that it is authentic if it was rushed since Jiah doesn’t seem to rush into relationships. Waiting for the next episodes is the hardest bit for watching this show live. 

• Like 2
  • Blob 3