[Drama 2021] Sell Your Haunted House/ Daebak Real State, 대박부동산

gm4queen

https://zapzee.net/2021/06/09/jang-na-ra-jung-yong-hwa-shared-how-they-feel-about-finishing-up-sell-your-haunted-house/
Jang NA Ra, Jung Yong Hwa Shared How They Feel About Finishing up ‘Sell Your Haunted House’

by kim yeo un | images: KBS

KBS’ Sell Your Haunted House, Jang Na Ra and Jung Yong Hwa revealed their thoughts on ending the show. 

Sell Your Haunted House received steady favorable reviews throughout the show, combining actors’ enthusiastic performances, the production which makes the series more complete, CG, and unpredictable stories.

0131AC74-FEAA-4F2E-B2C5-3DB7E28B408B.jpg

First, Jang Na Ra said, “It was a hard but grateful and happy time. In particular, I think the most grateful thing is that I was able to perform Hong Ji Ah.” “I want to leave a message to Hong Ji Ah saying, ‘Good job.’” “I was worried that Hong Ji Ah was very different from me, but fortunately, I think it went well thanks to the viewer’s support and love,” she said. Also, she shared her appreciation for the actors and the entire staff who work hard.

87A35F13-D34C-4E11-A28F-D6E0891F769B.jpg

Jung Yong Hwa said, “It seems like yesterday that we started filming, it doesn’t feel real that it will end.” “It was a big challenge for me, but I’m proud to finish it well and I’m very sad to think about leaving Oh In Beom,” he said.

In addition, “It wasn’t just ghost series, there are many stories between characters. It seems that the show turned out more interesting by dealing with the story of people living together. “I hope it will be an unforgettable show for the audience as well.”

Source (1)
Translator Kim Y.U: Welcome K-pop, K-drama, K-movie, K-culture fans. I hope you enjoy our news about K-entertainment.

• Like 8

• gm4queen changed the title to [Drama 2021] Sell Your Haunted House/ Daebak Real State, 대박부동산

Just happened to watch last few minutes of final episode in live streaming !

Finally, Ji Ah's mother could rest in peace. Hong Ji Ah and Oh In Bum both are fine.

I think the time has passed 1 year ahead. Both the leads are continuing exorcism together with the help of Joo Hwa-Jung & Heo Ji-Chul. They all make a pretty good team!

E3cfnTCVIAM2uUn?format=jpg&name=medium

I hope you all will enjoy the last episode together! B)

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1

What an awesome drama!!:fullofhearts::approves::hooray2::heartxoxo:

Uri virgin psychic just posted on his IG!:lol:

Cr. @jyheffect0622

Sell your haunted house have been my stress reliever during the duration of its run.. Such an awesome drama that came along when I needed it! Will definitely rewatch the whole series when I have the time to..

Willl miss the whole team especially Hong Sajangnim and Oh In Beom duo..

So cute..Jang Nara posted oh her IG

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

I’m so sad that the drama finished! I felt like it could go on for another 4 episodes with the momentum it had. Sell Your Haunted House / Daebaek Real Estate was such a solid drama from the beginning and the end! I only watched the clips for Episode 16.

Looks like we’ll get a special episode for the drama tomorrow!

• Like 7
  • Awesome 1

Me scrolling through the unsubbed episode:

Part 1: "Awww... Last episode. Looking forward to seeing romance."

In Love Hearts GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Part 2: "Okay, nothing yet. We've still got time. I'm sure it's gonna happen."

Schitts Creek Reaction GIF by CBC

Part 3: "No, it didn't happen. Virgin oppa is still a virgin oppa" :rage:

Angry Looney Tunes GIF

@LeftCoastOppa @Sleepy Owl You probably agree? :rage: Unless I FFed the part with a kiss, I'm pretty sure that there was no romance.

Alright, I'm off to cry now. :bawling:

Take care peeps!

• Like 2
  • Unamused 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

Awww they didn't gave us any kiss scenes, a peck will do. :bawling: even a possesed kiss wil do.HAHAHAHA

Haven't watched it with eng subs tho..

But then again, THANKS TO THIS DRAMA I EAGERLY WAIT FOR WED-THURS TO COME FASTER.

All love to the cast, In Beom, Saranghae.. Hong Sajangnim, Saranghae

We'll see you on the KBS DRAMA AWARDS :love:

PETITION FOR SEASON 2, THEY WILL TRY TO SAVE THEIR UNRESTED ROMANCE :Please:

• Like 5
  • Blob 3

I miss this drama already. This was my drug & I looked forward to a new ep. each week. Good job again to the cast. 

I hope Jang Na Ra, Jung Yong Hwa work together again, their chemistry is too good. 

Adieu everyone. Take care now. XoX. 

• Like 9
  • Blob 1

@partyon @jjeennyy19 I was about to comment that I could hear the shrieks of agony and frustration (from my room) that oppa remained a virgin psychic, and not even a peck on the cheek. LOL [I think they should have donated some kisses from The Eternal Love 3, and passed them onto this drama.]

I think the writer really wanted to skirt this issue. It would have put to question the viability of his role as a psychic given that he is going to continue as her partner. I was sobbing away when she sent her mother off and I think the scene where she went to tell her friend (the secretary) thank you, was a really nice touch. Oh, and sealing Do Hak Sung into the jar and putting the jar into high security safe deposit box - what a fantastic move! (as he died on the stairs, I was wondering, is he going to be a vengeful spirit? and the drama didn't disappoint, short while later, my question was answered.]

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 2

I finished Episode 16 and wow I'm surprised that Ji Ah's ability disappeared but she managed to get it back.

Love the ending scene where all of them are working in Daebaek Real Estate and all ask the client about the place haha. Of course Ji Ah comes in and asks the final question, did anyone die.

Also man I was hoping for SOME romance in the last episode but we didn't get any. Maybe the two of them only love each other as friends and not romantically. NAHHH!! Oh In Beom has got to have a crush on Ji Ah!! We shall just imagine that the two of them become lovers later on...

Finally, Ji Ah mom sending off her mother, absolute saddest scene in the Episode. After all this time, she is able to send her off. I expected the send off to be in Episode 16 but I like how they revealed that the mom was still an evil spirit because Ji Ah was holding onto her. I love how the drama unveiled that to the viewers and the send off for Ji Ah's mom was different than normal evil spirits.

Overall, love Sell Your Haunted House and I really enjoyed each episode and moment in the drama. Like I mentioned before, I feel like the drama could've gone for another 4 episodes! That's how good and solid this drama is~

• Like 8
  • Blob 1

I am very much looking forward to watching this show. Since multiple generations of our family enjoy watching selected K-dramas together, and my parents are of a generation that wants to watch stuff on dvds, not online, we will probably watch this show sometime early next year. I loved Jung Yong-Hwa in Samchongsa/The Three Musketeers, which is the show that introduced me to K-dramas, and I also adored Kang Hong-Suk as the Reaper in Hotel del Luna, so this looks like very fun stuff. Plus, my family all enjoy ghostly shenanigans, so it seems likely to be a pretty ideal show for us. I certainly hope so, anyway!

• Like 6
  • Blob 4

:hooray2:This is a wonderful show with strong smart characters who know when to move on.

There are so many idiot MLs and FLs in other shows that I seriously doubt writers ever think about the characters much. Just accept any humiliation or pain in the name of protecting the one they love.  No, that is just plain stupid. The number of amnesiac characters is increasing each week. Ji Ah having a psychological block for the one exorcism session is much more believable than the usual blow-to--the- head induced amnesia, especially when the head looks perfectly the same 3 weeks later.

Even though the two bros started as con men and the waiter/new  son was initially a gangster, the ending is satisfying with good hearted people redeemed and the evil spirit is forever burning with no possibility of being exorcised.

As far as romance is concerned, there is plenty. Showing rolling in the hay couples is not difficult but dicey showing how excited Ms Ju is to get a call from Mr. Jang and then telling each other they enjoy each others company. That is so sweet since it comes from two single almost over the hill people. Virgin IB? Doesn't anyone see the time lapse when the two of them are in the house before the others come in? :glasses:
It's just like the restaurant ajumma denying that 'her son' is a good boy, when she is so happy. Very subtle.

I think bringing in smooching into romance kdramas may be appropriate for romance type but this show is just nice. A very nice change from the idiot 100 episode long shows that some of us love to watch but hate them mostly.

Hope we get just as good a replacement.

:elated:

• Like 10
  • Blob 1

I can’t believe it is over!! Strong drama from start until the end. I reallllly enjoyed it even w/o the romance - this drama is solid all around!

Maybe there will be a season 2?!?! When the ‘ghost in the pot’ vault gets broken into by thieves thinking it to be full of treasures and accidentally lets the ghosts out etc etc. Then our team is back and the romance can maybe begin lol — I am day dreaming lol!!!

Even in this last episode, I didn’t expect some of the events and Yey our girl SAAVED the day and everyone; the final scene with mom was well done! I hope this show makes it to Netflix and I will rewatch for sure.  Thank you to everyone for this amazing drama and the fan’s good discussions here. See you around! 

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, ferily said:

So potential for season 2 then!!?

I wouldnt expect much since I want to save myself from disappointment but cant help but hope...:lol::please:

Season 2 needs to happen for that loveline we wish for and we want to see uri exorcist and psychic duo helping unrested spirits and the people they left behind. And vanishing Doh Hak Sung forever.:lol:

• Like 7