[Drama 2021] Sell Your Haunted House/ Daebak Real State, 대박부동산

gm4queen

2 hours ago, ferily said:

Btw does anyone know if the OST played towards the end of episode 15 is going to release? (It was when Hong Ji Ah was saying she knew how her mom felt..)

Another song to be released tomorrow so it could be that song you are looking for...

PS: There is still quite a number of songs in the OST not featured yet!!! Is Episode 16 going to be a Music Video to play it all?

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 2

Aww~it's ending..already..huhuhu~ no! Not ready to say g'bye yet. 

I'm relieved both Ji Ah, In Beom survived but damn you Do Hak Sung! @#&*£+% how dare he?! Just how many more lives must he claim?! I felt like the whole unrested spirits situation was alluding to our current ongoing pandemic..? Imagine how many lives lost in this virus & now there're new variants. Stay safe y'all wherever ya are.

In Beom, Ji Ah remind me of another power paranormal duo - the infamous Ed & Lorraine Warren. Yea those Warrens from "The Conjuring". Creepy movie that one.. Anyways the Warrens are married, will there be wedding bells for Ji Ah/In Beom too LoL? 

KBS has a home run with "Sell Your Haunted House" as well as currently aired "Youth of May". It's been a dry season in KBS for past year. Good job to entire cast especially Jang Na Ra, Jung Yong Hwa. Hope to see them in more projects in near future. 

• Like 8
  • Blob 2

I just want to say that the last 14 minutes of episode 15 is phenomenal! It reminds me of the “goodness” of episode 12. I’m really at awe at Jang Nara’s acting! She is topnotch! I’ve seen a lot of movies and dramas through the years and admire a few actors’ acting but I guess she is crazier. I thought she couldn’t top her performance in VIP. But no, I was wrong. I was truly blown away! Kudos! 

• Like 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 3

26 minutes ago, partyon said:

@LeftCoastOppa @ferily @SC2019 My feeling about the lack of proper romance between the leads in the first 15 episodes....

Why does Oh In Bum have to be a virgin oppa?

Thats why I'm not happy at the moment - You can't have sexy time when your girls got a stab wound - maybe we get a time jump ... he's not a special psychic anymore ... he's just special

:7555_attack:

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Awesome 1

16 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Thats why I'm not happy at the moment - You can't have sexy time when your girls got a stab wound - maybe we get a time jump ... he's not a special psychic anymore ... he's just special

Chingu, you're absolutely right. The ending of ep 15 was a total romance killer. :sad1:

I am so worried that uri Virgin Oppa will remain a.... virgin.... until... :bawling:...the....<sobs>...very....end :criesariver:

cry tears GIF

• LOL 9

22 minutes ago, ferily said:

Im just waiting for a big romantic moment between Ji Ah and In Beom to happen! :ohboy2: We know In Beom likes Ji Ah already~~ The two cars about each other so much

I think for sure she will continue to work as exorcists, and if they fall in love it will affect his ability , but isn't he a special, that's why  nothing is impossible when they fall in love and work together future ☺️☺️☺️

• Like 6

Ahhh just finished ep 14 and it was so good. I cried a few times and the egg ghost ending! Ok on to the next ep.

Update ep15! Oh I didn’t expect the turn of event and that cliffhanger!!

The exorcism of the ghost made sense with their combined powers, too bad that they didn’t know this and IB was too young back then or else Mom didn’t have to die etc. JNR continues to really impress me on this show. Can’t believe we have only one episode left.

I knew this story was not going to go full on the romance and actually I like that it focused more on their relationship going from strangers, to co-workers, resolving their past, and building mutual respect and friendship with potential for stronger feelings. It seems much more natural and not forced etc. 

Edited by Yinye
  • Like 6

While I want them to go the romantic route with Ji Ah and In Beom I feel like with only one episode left they won't go there fully. We may get a hint at it like a look that people who want it will interpret it that way and those who don't can just ignore it. 

I would be disappointed but it wouldn't really take away from my enjoyment of the show as a whole. 

• Like 7

Only 1 episode left and that romance we wanted aint happening yet!:crazy:Its okay though, its well written and those small glimpse of possible romance I am happy with, so I'll take it.:lol: Yeah, I think so too..The farthest we can have with Ji ah and In beom romance will be just a hint but will be happy if I am wrong.:lol: He is a special psychic after all so maybe that yin/yang balance isnt applicable to him.:D

I'm also gonna miss the dumb and dumber, hyung-dongsaeng duo:wub::tears:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

i really hope SYHH ends on a happy note. the good ones all deserve a happy ending after all they've been through.

Regarding our favorite virgin, I honestly would not mind if we get a To My Star ending here. If you know, you know! :winkx:

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

3679ef5980074e6d98404c2002954a7f.jpeg?s=

3 Questions To Be Answered In The Finale Of “Sell Your Haunted House”

Jun 9, 2021

by S. Nam

KBS 2TV’s “Sell Your Haunted House” is nearing its finale!

“Sell Your Haunted House” is about a real estate agent and a con artist who team up to exorcise ghosts and evil auras from haunted properties. Jang Nara stars as Hong Ji Ah, a hot-tempered exorcist and the boss of Daebak Real Estate, while CNBLUE’s Jung Yong Hwa stars as Oh In Bum, a conman who doesn’t believe in ghosts but pretends to be an exorcist to make a living.

Spoilers

In last week’s episode, Hong Ji Ah and Oh In Bum exorcised the egg ghost created by Do Hak Sung’s (Ahn Kil Kang’s) gas explosion. However, Do Hak Sung suddenly appeared afterwards, unexpectedly stabbing Hong Ji Ah with a knife.

Below are three points to anticipate in the final episode of “Sell Your Haunted House”!

Will Hong Mi Jin’s revengeful spirit be able to leave this world?

At the beginning of the show, Hong Ji Ah thought of her mother’s revengeful spirit as a stationary spirit since she had remained in the world for 20 years in the same location. In order to exorcise her mother’s spirit, Hong Ji Ah tried to scout the special spirit medium Oh In Bum. However, the spirit of Hong Mi Jin (Baek Eun Hye) appeared when Hong Ji Ah was stuck in a cold storage room with Oh In Bum, causing Hong Ji Ah to learn that her mother’s spirit wasn’t just lingering in one location.

While attempting to possess her mother, Hong Ji Ah learned that she had stabbed her mother with her awl. Furthermore, Hong Ji Ah was shocked to see the revengeful spirit of Chang Hwa (Oh Kyung Joo) leaving after his mother (Baek Hyun Joo) let go of her blame, regret, and obsession. Oh In Bum commented, “Could it be because they couldn’t let go of each other? Not because of obsession, but rather because they worried for each other so much.” Viewers are curious to see if Hong Ji Ah will take Oh In Bum’s words as a hint and finally put her mother’s spirit to rest.

Sell-Your-Haunted-House-4.jpg

Spoiler

Sell-Your-Haunted-Houses.jpg

Will they succeed in capturing Do Hak Sung?

After discovering the truth of the past 20 years ago, Hong Ji Ah and Oh In Bum attempted to capture Do Hak Sung, who was the culprit behind the tragedy from 20 years ago. After much difficulty, Oh In Bum finally retrieved the only remaining evidence, which is a note from Do Hak Sung ordering Oh Sung Shik (Kim Dae Gon) to commit arson. Hong Ji Ah and Oh In Bum also obtained the secret accounts which Do Hak Sung’s loyal secretary (Lee Chae Kyung) told them about in her last call, making Do Hak Sung a wanted criminal.

In order to do away with Secretary Choi, Do Hak Sung caused an explosion in the Sky Building and created an egg ghost. However, as soon as Hong Ji Ah and Oh In Bum succeeded in exorcising the ghost, Do Hak Sung put Hong Ji Ah in a dangerous situation again, making viewers question if Do Hak Sung will be punished in the end.

Sell-Your-Haunted-House-3.jpg

Spoiler

Sell-Your-Haunted-House-2.jpg

What will be the fate of the exorcism duo?

Due to the exorcism of the egg ghost 20 years ago at Daebak Real Estate, Hong Ji Ah lost her mother and Oh In Bum lost his uncle. Eventually, one grew up to be a cold exorcist, and the other grew up to be a spirit medium who helps revengeful spirits let go of their resentment. Although they didn’t trust each other at first, they’ve come to rely on each other while exorcising spirits together.

Hong Ji Ah had tried to alleviate the grudges of the revengeful spirits in her early days as an exorcist, but she turned away from the spirits’ pain after experiencing failures. Nevertheless, while looking at Oh In Bum, who is similar to herself from her early days, Hong Ji Ah revisited her mothers’ words that exorcism is both for the dead as well as the living who are left behind. Oh In Bum also began to overcome his childhood trauma of being called a possessed child while working with Hong Ji Ah. Viewers are looking forward to finding out where their relationship is headed since they’ve been a source of comfort for each other from having gone through the same hardship together.

Spoiler

Jang-Nara1.jpg

Spoiler

Jung-Yong-Hwa.jpg

The production team shared, “With one day remaining until the finale, please look forward to the final episode on June 9 to see if ‘Sell Your Haunted House,’ which targeted the viewers’ hearts with frighteningly perfect timing, will resonate with viewers’ spirits until the end.”

The final episode of “Sell Your Haunted House” airs on June 9 at 9:30 p.m. KST, and a special episode titled “Sell Your Haunted House – Behind Cut” is scheduled to air on June 10 at 9:30 p.m. KST. The 60-minute special episode will cover highlights from the drama, behind-the-scenes stories, unreleased footage, production secrets, and more.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1473711wpp/3-questions-to-be-answered-in-the-finale-of-sell-your-haunted-house

• Like 4