[Drama 2021] Sell Your Haunted House/ Daebak Real State, 대박부동산

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I love the ending of episode 5 since it wasn't even a typical rain scene I thought of initially from the ost cover pic, which makes it even better. The director is really doing a good job in the direc

KBS DRAMA 2021 Sell Your Haunted House     Profile   Drama: Sell Your Haunted House  Hangul: 대박부동산 Director: Park Jin-Suk Writer: Ha Soo-Jin, Lee Youn

Sell Your Haunted House - ''In Dream''  OST part 7   *****   Such beautiful scenes between IB and JiA even though it was a sad episode...    I love IBs monologue inf

54e084845fc84909814fa6718ea612e0.jpeg?s=

Jang Nara Isn’t Amused By Jung Yong Hwa’s Suggestion In “Sell Your Haunted House”

Jun 1, 2021

by S. Nam

KBS 2TV’s “Sell Your Haunted House” released new stills of Jang Nara and CNBLUE’s Jung Yong Hwa!

The drama is about a real estate agent and a con artist who team up to exorcise ghosts and evil auras from haunted properties. Jang Nara stars as Hong Ji Ah, a hot-tempered exorcist and the boss of Daebak Real Estate. CNBLUE’s Jung Yong Hwa stars as Oh In Bum, a conman who pretends to believe in ghosts to make a living.

Spoilers

In the last broadcast, Hong Ji Ah was in pain as she avoided Oh In Bum after learning the truth from 20 years ago. However, due to Chang Hwa’s mother’s (Baek Hyun Joo’s) request, Hong Ji Ah worked together with Oh In Bum to exorcise Chang Hwa’s revengeful ghost. After the possession failed in the same way as the exorcism of Hong Mi Jin’s (Bae Eun Hye‘s) revengeful ghost, they realized that Chang Hwa’s mother was holding on to the ghost, making him unable to move on.

The new stills feature Hong Ji Ah catching Oh In Bum and Mr. Heo (Kang Hong Seok) unpacking their luggage on the first floor of Daebak Real Estate. Oh In Bum is organizing his clothes, shoes, and equipment in the exercising room on the first floor when Hong Ji Ah comes down from the second floor, only to be shocked and put at a loss by the view. Oh In Bum uses his trademark sly smile to suggest making the place into a shared house. Viewers are curious to discover why the “con brothers” are unpacking their lugagge at the Daebak Real Estate gym and if Hong Ji Ah will allow this to happen.

Jung-Yong-Hwa-Kang-Hong-Seok1.jpg

Jang-Nara4.jpg

As soon as Jang Nara, Jung Yong Hwa, and Kang Hong Seok set foot in the filming set, the three actors were captivated by Oh In Bum’s wardrobe. In addition to the outfit Oh In Bum wore on the day of the first test with the staircase, there were outfits from various exorcisms, making the three reminisce about the past. The energetic duo Jung Yong Hwa and Kang Hong Seok also made everyone on set laugh as they hilariously reenacted gestures they did in the past.

Spoiler

Jung-Yong-Hwa3.jpg

The production team shared, “Jang Nara, Jung Yong Hwa, and Kang Hong Seok are actors with unique synergy who pour all of the energy they receive on set into each of their roles. After attempting to exorcise Chang Hwa’s revengeful spirit, the exorcism duo’s emotions will change. Please keep watch until the end.”

The next episode of “Sell Your Haunted House” will air on June 2 at 9:30 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1472365wpp/jang-nara-isnt-amused-by-jung-yong-hwas-suggestion-in-sell-your-haunted-house

• Like 8

Looking forward to tomorrow!!

Anyone wondering if we'll get any romance?? I'm beginning to think it may just stay platonic... but all the signs point to a little romance not being too far fetched.

• Like 2
  • Blob 4

https://zapzee.net/2021/06/02/best-lines-in-sell-your-haunted-house-that-highlight-jang-na-ra-and-jung-yong-hwas-chemistry/
Best Lines in ‘Sell Your Haunted House’ that Highlight Jang Na Ra and Jung Yong Hwa’s Chemistry

by krishkim

B9D0D7FE-20AB-4919-ACFE-3C8506ECC773.jpg
Credit: KBS

KBS’s Sell Your Haunted House unveiled the best lines that highlight the chemistry of the exorcist duo, Jang Na Ra and Jung Yong Hwa. In the latest episode, Hong Ji Ah (Jang Na Ra) dramatically reunited with Oh In Bum (Jung Yong Hwa) even after trying to part ways after learning the truth of her mother’s death 20 years ago. And as of last week, the series ranked first among all Wednesday-Thursday series for 13 weeks straight. Especially, the special bond between exorcist Hong and her psychic Oh has gotten stronger over time, captivating the viewers.

The Fantastic Chemistry

The Britium case was the first time Hong and Oh officially signed a contract and collaborated on an exorcism. Hong wanted to set her mother, who became a ghost, free, and Oh wanted to find the truth about his uncle’s death although he doesn’t believe the fact that he’s a psychic. While conducting a preliminary inspection, Oh taunts Hong, saying, “Be careful. You may die all alone too.” To which, Hong claps back, saying, “You, who has no home or girlfriend, shouldn’t be saying that. You’re the one who’ll die on the streets.” Their Tom and Jerry moments have certainly put smiles on viewers’ faces. However, this was also the moment when they realized each other’s loneliness.

A Heartfelt Consolation

Oh became Hong’s psychic, and since then, he struggled with unrested spirits’ memories that flowed into him. Hong, who knows about the pain more than anyone, sympathized with him and consoled him, “Eat what you like, see what you like, and buy what you like. Just do as much useless things as possible. Good job today.” Moved by her warm comfort, Oh bravely did what he had to do. So when Hong was tortured by the fact that she killed her own mother to save Oh 20 years ago, he visits her in her workshop. Telling her to stop blaming herself, he gave the advice he got from her, saying, “Eat what you like, see what you like, and buy what you like. Just do as much useless things as possible.”

Their Determined Will

In the 7th episode, Hong and Oh found out that the client’s father killed himself after the two exorcised the old spirit in the mansion. The incident reminded Oh of his uncle, so he opened up about the pain of living without knowing why the loved one committed suicide. “No matter how terrible it is, you will want to know the truth,” he said to the client as he expressed his determination to dig into his uncle’s death. In the 11th episode, Hong met with Do Hak Sung and feared that her mother stayed as an unrested spirit because of her resentment towards her. But still, she agreed to exorcise Oh’s uncle’s spirit. She also expressed her determination, saying, “You said it. You want to know the truth no matter how terrible it is.”

Source (1)
Translator Kim Hoyeun: If you are a fan of K-drama, K-movie, and K-pop, I am your guy. I will continue to provide you with up-to-date K-entertainment news.

• Like 5
  • Blob 2

Totally random question.

Does anybody know what kind of car does Hong Ji Ah drive in the drama?

Looks totally cool B)

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

@nikki7 It looks like a Jeep but I'm not sure what model or year it is.. EDIT: Thanks to some digging around (I asked my parents because they know cars haha) It's a Jeep Renegade

Also OMG did anyone else see the preview for episode 15? Looks like Ji Ah tries to do exorcism for egg ghost but the medium (Is it In Beom? They don't show the face in the preview) stabbed himself 

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

First off, Ms Jung is and was always a Good Guy!

Second, how about Oh In-Bum, being annoying because he can't leave Ji-A and he's worried - guys just stop fighting it :wub:

Looks like Tae-Jin will pick up the role as a dutiful son of sorts, and finish his redemption arc with the good guys.

I hope they can eliminate this egg ghost quickly - we need to get in some serious heart tugging before this ends - In-Bum can't get through 16 episodes with his virginity still intact - time for Ji-A to step up :lol:

4 hours ago, nikki7 said:

Totally random question.

Looks totally cool B)

Its definitely a Jeep, looks like its from the Renegade line

2020 Jeep Renegade For Sale - Costa Mesa, CA | Orange Coast CJDRF

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 2
4 hours ago, nikki7 said:

Totally random question.

Looks totally cool B)

yeah...i like the car too :heart:

and someone already got it :joy: its a Jeep

ah how i wish i can buy the car...but where is the money lolol

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 1

Ahahah~glad to read I wasn't the only one who LOVED Ji Ah's Black Jeep! It totally suits her personality. 

I'm glad that Chang Hwa's mom got closure that helped him rest in peace. What of Ji Ah's mom? 

That was sad what happened to Ms. Joo's daughter.. With so many lives that were taken before their time during that gas explosion resulted in multiple unrested spirits. That in turn made In Beom into a faceless ghost once more. 

This saddens me 'cause it mean that someone need to die or be a sacrifice. I liked in this ep. 14, In Beom & Ji Ah cheered each other on was really sweet & heartwarming. I hate to see if they were separated or if anything happens.. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1
9 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Oh no not again, I hope they can save In Bum again.

I had a feeling they would bring back the egg ghost into the story, it's the perfect thing to 'haunt' our FL and the perfect thing for her to deal with, so that things come full circle. And to throw a spanner into the works, who better other than Oh In Bum, the little boy that got possessed, again to come full circle? And also, someone she 'loves' or cares greatly about. Three's the charm: 1) egg ghost, 2) childhood trauma/nemesis, 3) someone that she cares greatly about and won't want to lose.

• Like 7
  • Blob 1

https://zapzee.net/2021/06/03/sell-your-haunted-house-continues-to-top-ratings-for-14-consecutive-episodes/
‘Sell Your Haunted House’ Continues To Top Ratings For 14 Consecutive Episodes

by kim yeo un | images: KBS

83632274-FE69-4D8A-BAB8-BFD5B1C90A5C.jpg

KBS Sell Your Haunted House achieved the highest rating among the Wednesday and Thursday series for 14 consecutive episodes. 

The 14th episode, which aired on the 2nd, continued to take first place in its time slot across all channels. Based on the reports from Nielsen Korea, the first half of the episode scored 4.0% of the nation’s viewership, 5.9% during the second half, and had a peak viewership of 7%.

In this episode, Hong Ji Ah (Jang Na Ra) and Joo (Kang Mal Geum) ironed out their misunderstandings. Then, they prepared to take on revenge against Do Hak Sung (An Gil Gang) with Oh In Beom (Jung Yong Hwa). Hong Ji Ah went to secretary Choi, who was arrested, and asked him to testify against Do Hak Sung. Just in time, Do Hak Sung’s lawyer witnessed the scene. Soon, the lawyer informed Do Hak Sung of what he saw and suggested executing Choi since he knew too much.

CA370FAB-664D-40F9-A4FD-6A56BDCC058C.jpg

Oh In Beom followed Choi from the police station and played Do Hak Sung’s voice recording to persuade her. Secretary Choi, who got out of the taxi, headed home without knowing that Do Hak Sung’s man had planted an explosive device in her apartment. When Oh In Beom saw Do Hak Sung’s man nearby her place, he wondered and headed to Choi’s house. It was then when Choi’s house exploded with a stupendous roar. The sky building soon got covered in flames. Hong Jia ran to find Oh In Beom when she heard the news. Soon, she found him possessed by an egg ghost.

Source (1, 2)
Translator Kim Y.U: Welcome K-pop, K-drama, K-movie, K-culture fans. I hope you enjoy our news about K-entertainment.

• Like 5

I just want to say that the preview was totally deceiving! It totally fooled me. This is why you never trust previews…

Also @SC2019 I agree! I had a feeling that the egg  ghost would come back in the present and it did (plus Do Hak Sung is still alive so he will still cause arson which leads to the Egg ghost)

• Like 6
  • Blob 1

ARGHHHH!!!! I can't believe they didn't give a preview to E16, or at least I haven't been able to watch it yet. Hopefully someone gets their hands on it and can post it real soon. [The scriptwriter has to throw in another crisis? I was watching the ending of E15 and thinking "Ain't they kind to us to let us watch this being resolved, so there won't be a cliffhanger"  at the end of the episode and guess who has to come along? sigh.]

So the egg ghost can be exorcised by: The power of love? A compulsory combination of a psychic and an exorcist, who have the shared power of an exorcist? 

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 1

3b433bc44f9b469ea2857214b3b048c0.jpeg?s=

“Law School” And “My Roommate Is A Gumiho” See Ups And Downs In Ratings + “Sell Your Haunted House” Stays Steady

Jun 4, 2021

by C. Hong

Drama viewership ratings saw some slight ups and downs in the Wednesday-Thursday night time slot.

According to Nielsen Korea, the June 3 episode of KBS’s “Sell Your Haunted House” recorded average nationwide ratings of 4.6 and 5.8 percent. This is similar on average to the previous episode’s ratings of 4.0 and 5.9 percent, which it recorded on June 2.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1472957wpp/law-school-and-my-roommate-is-a-gumiho-see-ups-and-downs-in-ratings-sell-your-haunted-house-stays-steady

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

OMG episode 15, was omg wow eh.

17 hours ago, SC2019 said:

I had a feeling they would bring back the egg ghost into the story, it's the perfect thing to 'haunt' our FL and the perfect thing for her to deal with, so that things come full circle. And to throw a spanner into the works, who better other than Oh In Bum, the little boy that got possessed, again to come full circle? And also, someone she 'loves' or cares greatly about. Three's the charm: 1) egg ghost, 2) childhood trauma/nemesis, 3) someone that she cares greatly about and won't want to lose.

Oh yeah that is true, it needed to do that.

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

Wow! Glad that Hong Ji Ah and Oh In Beom successfully did the exorcism on the egg ghost.

Love the parallelism of HJA and OIB when they did the exorcism and the two of them gained the egg ghost memories (?) I’m wondering if Oh In Beom holding onto the exorcism knife helped with it?

Do Hak Sung having one more trick up his sleeve and coming directly for Hong Ji Ah :Fist1:

Next week is the finale and I’m curious to see how the drama will wrap it up! Will Hong Ji Ah successfully send her mother off? What will the future be for her? Is Oh In Beom and Hong Ji Ah going to get together? :sparklyeyes:

Btw does anyone know if the OST played towards the end of episode 15 is going to release? (It was when Hong Ji Ah was saying she knew how her mom felt..)

• Like 7
  • Blob 1
  • gm4queen changed the title to [Drama 2021] Sell Your Haunted House/ Daebak Real State, 대박부동산