[Drama 2021] Sell Your Haunted House/ Daebak Real State, 대박부동산

gm4queen

Finding balance between work and Kdrama:sweatingbullets: Thank you for this temporary thread..I hope the old one gets restored...

EzquUDbVkAArBy3?format=jpg&name=large

cr: @florlee01

If you watched the latest ep. , you'll know:winkx::cries3:

Writers are doing great with the plot so far, I hope they continue to do so:lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

14 hours ago, itsmeash said:

why they bringing up him being a virgin if they aren't doing something about that later??

They BEST give us pay off for that information they put out there!!:joy: it was my favourite scene so far. His side kick was SO shocked at the revelation and I was besides myself watching his horrified face. I kept replaying the scene to track and laugh his reaction. His mouth remains open and he follows In Beom's embarrassed movements for around 20 seconds!!:D

I want a "40year-old Virgin" type of bed scene. What the heck, give me a Mexican telenovela bed scene where we get the ridiculous excitement of "la primera vez" aka "THE FIRST TIME!" complete with a romantic soundtrack, sensual lighting and slow motion kissing LOLLL!

I must say that I'm really enjoying this drama. Like really REALLY. It's probably my favourite drama ATM. (Jang NaRa's silky hair is a bonus too). I watch the episode and rewatch immediately after, and then watch again over the weekend.

I like the writing. It's tighter writing without plot holes because there's four writers. I hope Korea embraces writing teams as opposed to these solo writing gigs that give us sagging middles and senseless endings.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, africandramalover said:

They BEST give us pay off for that information they put out there!!:joy: it was my favourite scene so far. His side kick was SO shocked at the revelation and I was besides myself watching his horrified face. I kept replaying the scene to track and laugh his reaction. His mouth remains open and he follows In Beom's embarrassed movements for around 20 seconds!!:D

I want a "40year-old Virgin" type of bed scene. What the heck, give me a Mexican telenovela bed scene where we get the ridiculous excitement of "la primera vez" aka "THE FIRST TIME!" complete with a romantic soundtrack, sensual lighting and slow motion kissing LOLLL!

I must say that I'm really enjoying this drama. Like really REALLY. It's probably my favourite drama ATM. (Jang NaRa's silky hair is a bonus too). I watch the episode and rewatch immediately after, and then watch again over the weekend.

I like the writing. It's tighter writing without plot holes because there's four writers. I hope Korea embraces writing teams as opposed to these solo writing gigs that give us sagging middles and senseless endings.

I'm not holding my breath, but it's fun to think about... lol. I apparently just watch too much american/spanish shows that aren't stingy on the sexy scenes. But, yeah, the second someone being a virgin is brought up, my mind immediately goes, "sexy times coming!" lmao. This is a kdrama, though, I gotta work on training my mind to know better. haha.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

I guess we are not the only ones smitten by Sell Your Haunted house:wub::wub:

"It is a wonderfully written story that isn’t too heavy handed and also mixes in lots of comedy as well. I especially like the jokes that come with Ji-ah being the strong manly character in this show and In-bum being the feeling “feminine” character. It is just cute to have a beta man as the male lead (I love me an adorable unassuming sweetheart of a male lead)."

https://www.dramamilk.com/what-were-watching-taxi-driver-sell-your-haunted-house-vincenzo/

Yeah, It's fun to see not a typical alpha male lead this time but a sweetie In Beom and a sassy Ji Ah:lol::wub:

Ah, I feel like Hong sajangnim is giving me advice too:lol::sweatingbullets:

EzsyM8hUcAIAx7r?format=jpg&name=large

EzsyM8hVIAACLF6?format=jpg&name=large

EzsyM8_XEAg93Sv?format=jpg&name=large

EzsyM8hVkAI26gI?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 2
  • Blob 3

translation:

Shin Min Jung – Don’t Ask (물어보지마) Sell Your Haunted House OST Part 2

popgasa popgasa
25 mins ago
82010171_1619160707238_1_600x600.jpg?w=6

I’m gonna make you struggle
I’m gonna give you pain
You’ll be so tired that you’ll leave in the end

I’m not easy
You won’t be able to understand
You’ll get hurt

I have a lot of scars
I’m twisted
Everywhere I go, I’m a problem

So why do you like me?
Suddenly, you asked me
“What do you think of me?”

Don’t ask me that
I’m not ready, I’m a little scared
In case I mess up
In case you are disappointed
It’s not because I don’t like you

My head hurts so much
I worry a lot
You won’t be able to handle me

I get sick often too
I’m high maintenance
So I’ll bother you a lot

My friends even say
That I’m high strung
That it’s hard for me to be loved

So why do you like me?
Suddenly, you asked me
“What do you think of me?”

Don’t ask me that
I’m not ready, I’m a little scared
In case I mess up
In case you are disappointed
It’s not because I don’t like you

Even if I can lean on you just sometimes
I’m afraid it’ll become a habit to look for you

So don’t be good to me
I’m so scared that this will all disappear
I just wanna be with you like this right now

I’m afraid that I’ll like you
That I’ll like you so much

cr: https://popgasa.com/2021/04/25/shin-min-jung-dont-ask-물어보지마-sell-your-haunted-house-ost-part-2/amp/

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Love this drama so much!!!! Na Ra is my all time favourite and this character suits her like a glove. Happy to see Yong Hwa again in drama, his acting improved) And laughed so hard from Jiah's mother complaining about her daughter buying new shoes and clothes in her own way! Thanks God I don't have such a ghost in my apartment I would be burried by the shoes,clothes and bags and would sit forever without electricity :lol:

• Like 3
  • Blob 1