[Drama 2021] Sell Your Haunted House/ Daebak Real State, 대박부동산

gm4queen

Ep 13 will be the only episode airing this week since Thursday broadcast is cancelled due to live volleyball match.

I'm not ready for this drama to end yet now we're left with 4 episode.

E2MmXJFUcAIQ_OA?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 4
  • Sad 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

EVENT: 50 Things You Learn From A Korean Drama

Have you ever tried to explain to your friends and family why you watch k-dramas? What is it that makes them so unique?

Chingus, now is your chance to help us compile a list of what you have learned from watching Korean dramas. :partyblob:

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

4c99aa2788e147f7a2c544c6f8c11063.jpeg?s=

Jang Nara Feels Empty As She Moves Her Exorcism Equipment Out Of Sight In “Sell Your Haunted House”

May 26, 2021

by L. Kim

New stills have been released for KBS 2TV’s “Sell Your Haunted House”!

The drama is about a real estate agent and a con artist who team up to exorcise ghosts and evil auras from haunted properties. Jang Nara stars as Hong Ji Ah, a hot-tempered exorcist and the boss of Daebak Real Estate. CNBLUE’s Jung Yong Hwa stars as Oh In Bum, a conman who pretends to believe in ghosts to make a living.

Spoilers

Previously, Hong Ji Ah repeatedly attempted to possess her mother Hong Mi Jin’s (Baek Eun Hye‘s) spirit in order to find out about what happened 20 years ago. Hong Ji Ah sank to the ground in despair, and when Oh In Bum came to see her, she told him, “My mom was killed.”

The newly released stills show Hong Ji Ah looking lost and empty as she places her exorcism equipment in a box. When she sees her empty table, her eyes shadow with complex emotions, and she just sits in her office for a long time. Then she takes out the incense burner from the box and studies it for a while before looking towards the door. She seems to have made up her mind about what to do next. Will Hong Ji Ah find out the truth behind her mother’s death, and will she step down from her role as the exorcist of Daebak Real Estate?

jang-nara1.jpeg

On the day of filming this scene, Jang Nara appeared on the set with a bright smile on her face. However, she soon began to immerse into Hong Ji Ah’s emotions as she studied the props one by one. Once filming started, Jang Nara made the crew members fall silent as she expressed her character’s complicated feelings with her deep eyes.

The production crew commented, “This scene that contains Hong Ji Ah’s delicate emotions would not have been completed without Jang Nara’s detailed performance. In episode 13 that airs on May 26, Hong Ji Ah, who tried to possess her mother’s spirit, will experience another incident as she becomes embroiled in another case. We hope you will enjoy watching this unpredictable story.”

Episode 13 of “Sell Your Haunted House” will air on May 26 at 9:30 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1471267wpp/jang-nara-feels-empty-as-she-moves-her-exorcism-equipment-out-of-sight-in-sell-your-haunted-house

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Blob 1

OMG - that was a great episode.  They just keep raising the bar episode after episode - I hope they can maintain it through the finale.

Blue Salt Ahjumma should've been introduced episodes ago - what a great character. 

Now if the mains would quit screwing around, and finally admit they're falling for each other, we can still squeeze in 3  good episodes of heart feels -

:ohboy2:

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 3

Ep 13 is one of the best... So many emotions in this episode. 

And Kim Mi Kyung's cameo is the best, agree with you @LeftCoastOppa love her acting always, poker face but her words always hits the pot! Making our In Beom and Ji Ah realize the content of their hearts. Saranghae Blue Salt Ahjumma:love:

I think I can survive for the following days, even though we cannot see the broadcast tonight...all thanks to Ep.13, and we see a reunion  and please do some romantic slide on ep.14. LANDSLIDE OF ROMANTIC SCENES PLEASE 

:heart3:

• Like 7
  • Blob 3

Boy deserves some :heart: now!Come on Ji Ah!!:lol:

Dont waste that chemistry but I love the flow of this drama and how it is written so cant complain much.:lol::wub:

I also love this scene..It's a direct representation of how Ji Ah placed a wall against them and how In Beom no matter how much he wants to tear that wall respects her boundaries..

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

It wasn't Ji Ah's fault, she did what she had to or the evil spirit would continue to hurt others. 

The Chinese believe that loved ones shouldn't grieve too much.. otherwise their loved ones won't be able to pass on in peace.. I think the same happened here for Chang Hwa's mother & Ji Ah.. 

The tall bamboo trees were so pretty, it reminded me of those Wuxia Chinese Dramas. 

The lady from Blue Salt is so funny! And yea In Beom is good looking eheh. That bloody Do Hak Sung he will stop at nothing! 

@jjeennyy19

I like your analogy of the "walls" Ji Ah puts up. That In Beom is the yang to her yin. Who tries to balance her out and help her out of her "shell"~

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

Agree with what you guys said and this drama keeps getting better and better! Love how they are slowly unveiling everything... and of course love all the Ji Ah and In Beom moments. The two totally care deeply and have feelings for each other but just haven't admit it yet :fullofhearts: I mean just look at how Ji Ah acted and how worried she looked at the end of the episode when he couldn't get possessed by Chang Hwa!! :wub:

So Ji Ah was the one who killed her mother... She did an exorcism but she didn't know that particular one would kill her mother. AND we learn something new this episode too! I always thought that Ji Ah's mother didn't have a grudge on Ji Ah and didn't despised Ji Ah for killing her. This episode confirms it that her mother is unable to go because Ji Ah can't let go of her mother. Man, things just keep getting more tragic for Ji Ah.

Also I like how they touched how Oh In Beom got the ability to get the ghost's memories. At first when we saw Ji Ah stabbing her mother and see her eyes change color and In Beom's eye too when they were younger, IDK why but I thought it was her becoming an exorcist haha. But it looks like because In Beom was touching Ji Ah while she did the exorcism, the memories of the ghost must've transferred to him too? I wonder if/kinda hope they touch upon this a bit more.

I also think I can survive the one week wait for Episode 14 since we don't have a super bad cliffhanger, but I am curious to see what will happen next! Looks like our leads will work together and start to take down Do Hak Seong :cutekitty:

EDIT: Also forgot to mention that I love the cameo from the Ahjumma! She is such a talented actress and love her roles :)

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

I didn't watch episode 13 yesterday so that I could watch 2 episodes back to back today. Was eagerly waiting to find a link to episode 14 only to be disappointed.

Loved episode 13. I love Ahjumma. She played Jang Nara's mom in Go back couple. It kind of made it even more meaningful.

• Like 8
  • Blob 1

Sell Your Haunted House - ''In Dream''  OST part 7

Such beautiful scenes between IB and JiA even though it was a sad episode...   

I love IBs monologue infront of her room. I dont think she wanted him to leave. 

She was a little surprised when his shadow disappeared from that door.   

E2WbhWoVcAQhIBG?format=jpg&name=medium

http://sports.khan.co.kr/news/page/art_list_grp.html?mcode=ENT2

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Blob 3