[Drama 2021] Sell Your Haunted House/ Daebak Real State, 대박부동산

gm4queen

Aish that idiot Construction CEO Do is rotten. Ji Ah should've known better not to trust him. 

Ouch did y'all see the foot when possessed In Beom stepped on?! It bent the other way! 

Thank goodness Ms. Joo is on our dynamic duo's side. Well mostly Ji Ah still.. YaY. 

Can't wait for next ep. when all's revealed on In Beom's uncle. 

P/s: I see y'all are overreacting over Yong Hwa's "departure" eheh. I for sure hope not but I feel like the drama's ending so it could be what Yong Hwa was alluding to? 

• Like 8

So after episode 11 I think I've figured out Ms Joo - I think 20 years ago, she conspired with the Construction CEO to sell Daebak Realty but something went wrong and Ji-A's mother died. She has spent the last 20 years protecting Ji-A as a form of redemption for inadvertently leading to her mothers death.  Thats how she knows the CEO's secrets, but also insists on defending Ji-A. 

I don't think Oh In-Bum is dead - isn't that his voice in the preview saying ... "its me, can you do me a favor"  it sounds like he's talking to someone on the phone.

Besides, as others have pointed out, he's the ML, and its only episode 11, and @itsmeash has the best reason of all ...

5 hours ago, itsmeash said:

HE CAN'T DIE A VIRGIN!!

Chingu's comfort yourselves with the knowledge that if Ji-A thinks he's dead ... and he's not ... we are in for one helluva :heart:  reunion when he shows up infront of her again, still alive 

:ohboy2:

edit: well that didn't last long - looks like he's only hospitalized - thanks @gm4queen for the stills!

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

aad17a4c5d214393a01d5687f2ffd641.jpeg?s=

“Mouse” Ends With Strong Ratings + “Sell Your Haunted House” And “Law School” Hit Personal Bests

May 20, 2021

by D. Kim

Dramas that aired this past Wednesday saw some positive results!

On KBS, “Sell Your Haunted House” recorded ratings of 4.4 percent and 6.5 percent for its two parts, surpassing its previous personal best of 6.3 percent set on April 28.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1470185wpp/mouse-ends-with-strong-ratings-sell-your-haunted-house-and-law-school-hit-personal-bests

• Like 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

5 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Looks like he's only hospitalized, thanks @gm4queen for the stills!:)

Considering the height of the building he jumped from, I am surprised his legs are alright. [this ain't wu-xia yah, where they are able to do so]
Sorry Joo Hwa-Jung-ssi, thought you had gotten out unscathed, but turns out you had to go through hospitalisation.

@LeftCoastOppa I am thinking was she the high-school girl then? Remember the scene where she was interviewed by the Cop, as to why she killed her own children? Was she pregnant? Anyways if she was a highschooler, she could not have been selling property right? I am thinking she walked by and saw the uncle setting fire or being beaten up by the baddie to set fire or something like that.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, tulip06 said:

What the heck is a living egg ghost?

They explained it a bit a couple episodes ago. It's basically a special ghost that appears when a bunch of people die from an accident, incident or like the apartment fire case that Oh Im Beom's uncle created. Ji Ah read that there were appearances of the egg ghost in the past and they apparently kill many people and cause fear, a ghost that has no face. The egg ghost can't get exorcised (?) normally like other ghosts.

That's the ghost that possessed Oh In Beom 20 years ago, which is why Ji Ah's mom died from the exorcism. (They explain in today's episode that the exorcist can die in the process of exorcism with a egg ghost)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, tulip06 said:

What the heck is a living egg ghost?

Egg ghost brings deaths whenever it appears.

ji A refers Do Hak-seong as the living egg ghost because he brings deaths where he goes. But unlike egg ghosts which are born out of tragedies, Do Hak-Seong causes deaths due to his greed and love for money. Which is why Ji A calls him the living Egg Ghost. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

@tulip06, @ferily has more or less explained it. Vengeful ghosts who died in a mass accident or event have been reported (in the drama) through out history, and each time, there will be more unfortunate incidents/deaths. So, it's likely that this egg ghost came about from the fire that was set to the shanty town by the Uncle and In Bom then being susceptible to being possessed, actually became that way. So it turns out that Joo Hwa-Jung was her mother's friend who was informed by the mother to take care of Ji-A? As the mother had planned to kill the child together with the egg ghosts, then turn herself in later to the police. But somehow something went wrong, and she got possessed and died instead. So now that Ji-A (hopefully) has gotten the actual memories from that day, she decides to leave the premise?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

This episode made me sad.

When In Boem called Ji Ah home to check if grandma has become a unrested spirit, it invoked too many emotions for me, more than what I would have wanted.

One, it made me realize how painful it would be for Ji Ah to see her mother.

Two, it made me mourn for a person I have never met: my spouse's grandfather who took his life at a very young age. If this universe of unrested spirits and exorcisms were true, then I would have sought Ji Ah out to help me bring peace to him. I would really want to know what happened. The pain the family had to endure due to that is still evident. It's been more than 40 years  now

• Like 9

OMG! that ending was intense -

And forgive me, but I don't think we're out of the woods yet - I could be very very wrong( I hope I am ), but as Ji-A kept going back in and repeating the memory, and it kept changing, I started to get an overwhelming sense of dread ... what if Ji-A actually did what her mother said, and killed her - Her mother is an unrested spirit to protect Ji-A from recovering the real memory of young Ji-A stabbing her. 

:cry:

• Like 6
  • Sad 2
  • Shocked 2