[Drama 2021] Sell Your Haunted House/ Daebak Real State, 대박부동산

gm4queen

38c861ac81c24e95b89940ce870e9a55.jpeg?s=

CNBLUE’s Jung Yong Hwa And Kang Hong Seok Launch Their Secret Operation In “Sell Your Haunted House”

May 11, 2021

by M. Kang

“Sell Your Haunted House” is about a real estate agent and a con artist who team up to exorcise ghosts and evil auras from haunted properties. Jang Nara stars as Hong Ji Ah, a hot-tempered exorcist and the boss of Daebak Real Estate. CNBLUE’s Jung Yong Hwa stars as Oh In Bum, a conman who doesn’t believe in ghosts but pretends to be an exorcist to make a living.

His chemistry with Mr. Heo (Kang Hong Seok) has especially helped keep the drama at the top spot for rankings out of the Wednesday-Thursday dramas of its time slot.

Spoilers

In a previous episode, Hong Ji Ah was enraged after finding out that Oh In Bum is the nephew of Oh Sung Sik (Kim Dae Gon). She put him in shock by stating that that both her mother and his uncle died because he was a medium.

Jung-Yong-Hwa1.jpg

kang-hong-seok.jpg

In the midst of this, stills of Oh In Bum and Mr. Heo in the middle of their mysterious plan is adding to the tension. The two successfully infiltrate Dohak Construction, Oh In Bum dressed in a neat suit and eyes shining with confidence while Mr. Heo is disguised as a maintenance man and on the lookout.

When the two see each other within the building, the air freezes, and Oh In Bum’s face changes to one of edge. Dohak Construction’s chairman Do Hak Sung (Ahn Kil Kang) already knows Oh In Bum’s true identity, so it’s even more a mystery why the two decided to sneak into the building.

Spoiler

jung-yong-hwa11.jpg

Spoiler

kang-hong-seok-jung-yong-hwa.jpg

This suspenseful scene was filmed in April. The two actors showed extraordinary brotherly chemistry while on set, bursting into laughter at Kang Hong Seok’s disguise. Jung Yong Hwa, who was possessed by the spirit of an old lady onscreen, gave off unexpected housewife vibes by giving Kang Hong Seok cleaning tips. Everyone on set was entertained by how well Kang Hong Seok took the tips.

The production team commented, “The more Jung Yong Hwa and Kang Hong Seok spend time together, the more they bring out each other’s strengths. We ask that you stay on the lookout for how Oh In Bum and Mr. Heo’s fates turn out after jumping into the dangerous den that is Dohak Construction and how this brings changes to Daebak Real Estate.”

This episode of “Sell Your Haunted House” will air on May 12 at 9:30 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1468536wpp/cnblues-jung-yong-hwa-and-kang-hong-seok-launch-their-secret-operation-in-sell-your-haunted-house

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Blob 2

After a long week, Ep 9 is airing tonight finally. :D I hope they're back to good terms together by the end of the episode after that huge confrontation last week. There's definitely great chemistry going on between Jiah and Inbeom which I hope the writers can give us something more on their relationship, with only 8 more eps left.

More behind the scenes pics...

E1F-ejeVUAA5Mjg?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

E1F-RjrUcAA8xr5?format=jpg&name=4096x409

• Like 5
  • Blob 3

Jang Nara to sing the OST for Sell Your Haunted House

202105120831376710_1_20210512083308548.jpg?type=w430

[My bad translation of the article]

Jang Nara to sing the OST of the drama 'Sell Your Haunted House' in which she is also appearing in.

'Sell Your Haunted House' OST Part 4.'DAYDREAM', released through online music sites at 6 pm on May 12th, is a song that stands out with addictive drops and bass with Jang Nara's cheerful voice. The feeling of confusion in imagination was expressed in lyrics by comparing it to a daydream.

This song was created by Korea's best hit song maker Sinsa Dong Tiger and composer Kim Jae-mi, who produced numerous hit songs such as T-ara's 'Roly Poly', A Pink's 'No No No', 'Remember', EXID's 'Up and Down', and 'DDD'. By meeting with Jang Nara's lovely voice, the song was further enhanced.

In particular, the lead actor Jung Yong-hwa of the drama, sang Part 1 of the OST, ‘I GOT YA’ , creating an unusual case in which both lead actors participated in the drama's OST.

Jang Nara, who joined as the fourth OST runner after Jung Yong-hwa, Shin Min-jung, and Jang Jung-hyuk, debuted in 2001 with her 1st album, 'Burying my face in tears', and then 'Confession', 'April Story', 'Sweet Dream', she also has hit songs such as'I'm a Woman too' and was loved by the public. She also appeared in works such as 'New Non-Stop', 'The Successful Story of Bright Girl', 'My Love Patzzi', and 'The Confession Couple'.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2
  • Blob 1

@jjeennyy19  omo, the lighting and all, it was surreal, like she was a fairy. I think she took his breath away at that very moment - he's been so used to seeing her dress up in fighting attire, that this really was a pleasant surprise. The boy is smitten! And I can't wait to see if In Bum gets to see the visions of his uncle, hope it's in E10. 

Oh, and I loved it when our Sajang-nim kept calling out In Bum's name to get the salt and all, prior to the exorcism. Hong sajang-nim, surely that must mean something.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

@SC2019 Add to that when Hong sajangnim imagined Oh In Beom holding her hand after that preliminary visit and how Oh In Beom was worried after daebak team came back from the police. Those subtle hint of romance was nicely done. It's not "in your face romance" or "suddenly their in love" kind of thing. I like it. Its well thought of. I'm really loving the writers of this drama..:wub::)

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

@jjeennyy19 agree, am getting the warm fuzzies. I really thought he was there (lol), I wonder if by saving him the mother created a bond between the both of them (some dramas often do that to explain the ties that bind). I think Jang Na Ra was amazing, the look in her eyes when he was apologising said it all, she didn't even have to say much beyond that. And for someone with a singer background, the ML is doing a great job.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, jjeennyy19 said:

@SC2019 Add to that when Hong sajangnim imagined Oh In Beom holding her hand after that exorcism and how Oh In Beom was worried after daebak team came back from the police. Those subtle hint of romance was nicely done. It's not "in your face romance" or "suddenly their in love" kind of thing. I like it. Its well thought of. I'm really loving the writers of this drama..

I love that as well, plus the ending scene! :wub:.

• Like 2
  • Blob 3

This drama couldn't get any better, then they pulled out the big guns!! Jane freaking Austen!!

:heart2beat:

I died y'all. I DIED!!

I love Jane Austen to death! Oh My heart!!

I thought that JiAh was going to murder the stalker but they ended up at a theatre so I was confused for a moment. I honestly didn't expect the character under the light beam to be JiAh... I assumed it was the setup for a new ghost story. So color me shocked as Inbeom, I'd say even more shocked when she turned around to reveal JiAh "Elizabeth Bennett" Hong!!

Elizabeth Bennett pinning down Mr Darcy is Pride and Prejudice for 2021. She'd totally do that. And Mr Darcy would totally let her!!:joy: that scene was totally hot and it needs to end with a kiss, not with JiAh coming back to her senses.

Strangely enough, earlier, when Inbeom apologized to JiAh, I thought to myself, "Oh My goodness! A man with the self awareness of Mr Darcy!!". For a while now, I've related Inbeom to Mr Darcy, and last night was just the confirmation. 

Will we get a kiss tonight, even a haunted one? I'll take anything at this point. As we say in my corner of the world, "Msituwaste!", literally, "don't waste us!",. ie, "don't let this moment go to waste!!" Jebal!!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 5

On 5/9/2021 at 2:03 AM, yamiex said:

Well to be fair to JNR, she was kinda boxed in by many producers, directors and scriptwriters so she does not really have much of a choice of scripts coming here way until her recent years.

She was unfortunately to be trapped in RomCom Eye Candy or girl next door  goodies two shoes roles which she tries to break free off since her return to Korea.

Yeah, I realised that. She also isn't exactly an actress with the quintessential FL quality. I mean she is petite and not exactly in the same league (in looks) with the likes of Jun Ji Hyun, Son Ye Jin,etc. Actually, her roles in China were also very similar to her earlier works in Korea - SSoaBG, MLP, that I too thought of her as a one trick pony. But she really, really impressed me in that drama with JH (forgot the title). Her character was named Kim Mi Young who is a bit of a pushover and lacked confidence. There were 2 scenes that opened up my mind about seeing her as a serious actress - when she asked her romantic interest's one-night-stand to return her earring because they were hers (JNR showed quiet strength in that scene IMHO) - and  when she cried her heart out after losing her baby. Her cries were heart wrenching! It gave me chills.

And I loved her in VIP. She was so good there that the ML (actor) just couldn't catch up. When she shoved and slapped PYJ's character I was like wow... She really deserves more serious character offers. I would love to see her in a role similar to KSH's in Nobody Knows or maybe a female version of LJH's Taxi Driver role.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1