[Drama 2021] Sell Your Haunted House/ Daebak Real State, 대박부동산

gm4queen

I love the ending of episode 5 since it wasn't even a typical rain scene I thought of initially from the ost cover pic, which makes it even better. The director is really doing a good job in the directing and is really detailed in the scenes shot.

Jiah's usual cold demeanor starts to soften a bit by spending more time with Inbeom together in solving  the cases. Can't wait for more. :wub:

img.gif

spacer.png

• Like 9
  • Love 2
  • Blob 2

Just recently watched episodes 5 and 6, it's only getting better and better! Love this drama so much!:fullofhearts:The cast is great, Na Ra is truly a perfection! Her fashion in this drama is a top match) Yong Hwa is also doing super good. 

• Like 6
  • Blob 2

6 hours ago, reamii1 said:

i'm excited for this scene to appear. Nara posted this pic on her ig

Actually it has appeared already. It’s a blink and you missed it scene where the Ghost Mother who was cheated off her apartment, touched her face and called her daughter. 

Edited by ferily
Please dont quote images! Thanks!
  • Like 2
  • Blob 3

I love all the scenes in our drama.

The ghost stories are interesting and  the relationship between IB and Jia develops in a smart and

beautiful way.

Chief Heo and HJ are also unusual characters.

In Beom always made me laugh. I love his boyish innocence combined with his attractive appearance.

drama fashion

Ezt4lGYVkAY7t3u?format=jpg&name=medium

ctto

• Like 5
  • Blob 3

Awesome episodes this week. I'm rewatching the six episodes  as I type this coz that's how infatuated I am with this drama!!

I think that JiAh will have to be the one to be the psychic to exorcise her mother's spirit..... In EP 4, JiAh cheats Inbeom into coming back to her place. He thinks she's asking him to bed:D based on the "falling on top of one another" scene they had inside Britium, but she wants to test whether he can be the psychic for her mum's exorcism. It fails because her mum's spirit overwhelms Inbeom. The mechanics of this final exorcism will become clearer to me as we move on, but maybe unravelling the secret of that night is what will unlock the process....

Wednesday where are you??!!!

:sparklyeyes:

• Like 4
  • Blob 2

Finally watched ep 5 and 6, and boy, it's getting intense!

intense acds2 GIF by Anime Crimes Division

The stories of how the ghosts died are quite sad and tragic. Poor Oh In Bum has a lot of emotions to process after each exorcism. 

It's refreshing to see a drama where the gender roles are reversed. A weaker man and stronger woman.

I am loving both leads' character growth and their chemistry too. So much skinship already. :love:

It will be interesting to see both leads get to the bottom with what happened in their childhood.

Oh, and Oh In Bum's uncle sure was a skilled martial artist. I will be happy to see more of Oh In Bum beating those thugs in the next episode. Normally it's Hong Ji Ah who is beating them to pulp. :joy:

martial arts karate GIF

• Like 5
  • Blob 2

Netizens found out a piece of information in the contract, in fact Ji Ah is 4 years older than In Bum , i don’t know to post the image in this post , sorrry :bawling:

In Bum : 04/05/1995, Ji Ah : 27/02/1991

:bashful:

Edited by LinhLinh_d3
  • Like 3
  • Love 2

11 hours ago, LinhLinh_d3 said:

Netizens found out a piece of information in the contract, in fact Ji Ah is 4 years older than In Bum , i don’t know to post the image in this post , sorrry 

In Bum : 04/05/1995, Ji Ah : 27/02/1991

Lol. Yep, I saw that too... I was also amused reading that they have no problem with the de-aging  of JNR by 10 years and are convinced so by her visual hahaha...

But it’s obvious that they need a Noona relationship here for the power play and to take lead so I’m not surprised that Ji Ah is older than In Bum. Just simply amused that both leads are de-aged for their roles and the k-netizens reactions to that little details. 

• Like 5
  • Blob 2

3aebe9bad5a34058adb7b0321ee3f41f.jpeg?s=

Jang Nara Is Fearless In Front Of Gangsters In “Sell Your Haunted House”

May 3, 2021

by L. Kim

KBS has released new stills of Jang Nara in the drama “Sell Your Haunted House”!

“Sell Your Haunted House” is about a real estate agent and a con artist who team up to exorcise ghosts and evil auras from haunted properties. Jang Nara stars as Hong Ji Ah, a hot-tempered exorcist and the boss of Daebak Real Estate. CNBLUE’s Jung Yong Hwa stars as Oh In Bum, a conman who doesn’t believe in ghosts but pretends to be an exorcist to make a living.

Spoilers

Previously, Hong Ji Ah and Oh In Bum worked together to solve the murder case of the ghost who had been murdered in the sauna of Cheonha Building. They got kidnapped by Do Hak Sung (Ahn Kil Kang), and Oh In Bum, who lost his necklace and got possessed by a ghost, started to demand Do Hak Sung for an apartment.

The new stills show Hong Ji Ah facing danger in a dark alley. She is on her way home with dumplings when she is confronted by a gang. Her peaceful expression swiftly darkens, and she sharply gazes at someone with a sensitive expression. Why are they blocking her way, and how will she deal with this situation?

jang-nara-4.jpg

jang-nara-3.jpg

Spoiler

jang-nara-2.jpg

Spoiler

jang-nara-1.jpg

This scene was filmed back in mid-February. Jang Nara, who gets cold easily, heated up her body with a heat pack, but as soon as she started preparing for filming, she put on a firm gaze and immersed into her charismatic character. She rehearsed with the actors several times and meticulously monitored her acting once she was done filming. Her thoroughness helped her complete the shooting with coolness and extraordinary aura.

The production crew stated, “Jang Nara is a natural actress who portrays the scene with astonishing vigor. The staff was automatically in awe of this scene, and please watch the seventh episode to see what this moment is about.”

Episode 7 of “Sell Your Haunted House” will air on May 5 at 9:30 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1467123wpp/jang-nara-is-fearless-in-front-of-gangsters-in-sell-your-haunted-house

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Some of my fav scenes

- the thank you scene, In Beom was excited about that word as if he was waiting for a Christmas present...   :D

- that flashback scene  when Jia was in pink...

- when IB got out from the car without a word..

- the scene when Jia realized that there was a lot of mystery in her memories...

• Like 4
  • Blob 1