Director: Park Jin-Suk

Writer: Ha Soo-Jin, Lee Young-Hwa, Jung Yeon-Seo

Network: KBS2

Episodes: 16

Release Date: April 14 - June 3, 2021

Runtime: Weds. & Thurs. 21:30

Language: Korean

Plot Synopsis 

A real estate broker who is also an exorcist joins hands with a con artist to find out the truth behind her mother's death 20 years ago.

Cast

Jang Na Ra as Hong Ji Ah

Hong Ji-A (Jang Na-Ra) is an exorcist, who runs Daebak Real Estate. She gets rid of evil spirits from real estate properties and then sells them.

img.jpg

Jung Yong Hwa as Oh In Beom

Oh In-Bum (Jung Yong-Hwa) is a swindler. He often uses ghosts in his schemes to make money.

img.jpg

Kang Hong Suk as Heo Ji Cheol [Chief]

Kang Mal Geum as Joo Hwa Jung [Secretary]

Baek Eun Hye as Hong Mi Jin [Ji Ah's mother]

Choi Woo Seong as Hyung Shik

Posters

1000?cb=20210315094315&path-prefix=es

62782_62806_492.jpg

Trailers

Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.

02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.

03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.

04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods.

05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

Sell Your Haunted House: Episodes 1-2 (Review)

https://www.dramabeans.com/2021/04/sell-your-haunted-house-episodes-1-2-review/

5 Things We Loved About The Premiere Episodes Of “Sell Your Haunted House”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1464790wpp/5-things-we-loved-about-the-premiere-episodes-of-sell-your-haunted-house

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

I just want to hug In Bum. Poor kid and adult. 

I loved Episode 3. It was so cute how they negotiated a contract, and she was like yeah you're definitely a virgin LMAO. He's so embarrassed. Cutiepie!

And in the end when he realised it was all true, and the memories he had suppressed.. the things he was forced to do while being occupied by another spirit...  and it broke my heart when he cries out for his grandma and SHE JUST WALKS AWAY IN DISGUST

I wonder if she'll just jump him to snatch his necklace away or this is a failed opportunity and she has to be the one who convinces him to work together!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

One thing I need to get off my chest: A man crying doesn't make them a baby. The scene in the drama didn't really push me to say it but I think I've seen so many men in real life who try to act tough. Let your men cry people :glasses:

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

Just finished catching up and forgive me for stating the obvious ...

You just know by the end that Ji-A will be In-Bum's first :wub:

I don't think Ji-Chul really has a girlfriend, and I think Ms Joo is curious

I think the mother's spirit lingers because she is tormented that she has scarred her daughter - When she finally sees Ji-A happy (with In-Bum) she will go. 

Loving it so far -

• Like 5
  • Love 3

• SC2019 changed the title to [Current Drama 2021] Sell Your Haunted House 2021, 대박부동산, temp thread, Wed&Thu @2130KST

I like how it seems like In Beom and Ji Ah's gender roles are switched. She's a tsundere female, while he's the sensitive male eheh. 

Finding it ridiculous that the painter died just by that douchebag Cho slamming him against the wall. Really now LoL?!

I really like Ji Ah's vehicle, is it a Jeep? Kind of cute like her eheh. In Beom was trying to cash in on his brief possession of the painter but gave up due to conscience. LoL nice. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 1