[Drama 2021] Miss Monte Cristo, 미스 몬테크리스토

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who can believe these women where enemy in the start of the drama       

You can’t believe how suffocating was my engagement to SA , yes I can you doing it now to me     

only way we can deal with SA delusional     

The real Miss M is new stepmom. She is so cold she is freezing. I think the show should have been about her. Also she gets the plot moving forward without her it would take GH forever to get revenge. 
I’m still a HJ/GH shipper. I think the next batch of episodes will show who she is leaning towards. HJ is thinking mostly revenge now and GH is a bonus. But he might be mad at her for keeping secrets from him. I hope they will be together. If they get married it’s no turning back. 

• Like 7

There seems to be a riff between HJ's dad and new Mom that hasn't been revealed yet.  I'm thinking there is more than just the business rejection that led to new Mom's husband's suicide.  Is there a love triangle there from the past?  Evidently HJ's dad's remorse over the past is not enough for new Mom, and, in the end, she wants a very big part of that company.  This is getting complicated.

• Like 8
  • Blob 1

@chococarmela I think the only way she will become truly vengeful is if something happen to her mom and brother. I mean nothing truly devastating has happened in this drama post EJ’s attempted murder except if you count grandma having a stroke.  Something truly big needs to happen to get things juicy.  Did they extend the drama and that’s is why it’s taking so long?

• Like 5
  • Blob 3

What is this famous revenge of EJ's? Hissing at HR or SR mostly? 

I still can't see how she's going to take down HR by giving her a poor script. While HR has got her whacked a few times. The only reason HR is very careful now is the threat that Uni oppa has over her, it's not EJ's threats.

Papa Ju and SR are going to be destroyed ( maybe) due to the loan from 'Shylock'. Admittedly bringing in DG was her doing, and also her brilliance in wearing the eye mask and oversized sunshades as disguise

:joy:

- the ones that New mum borrowed.

:joy:
BTW that was just Papa Ju's nightmare in the preview. No doubt. 

Bringing down VP Geum? She has given the ledger to HJ. Even so, will the ledger mean much, it is a record of bribes, will the givers confess? 

All in all, I see very little semblance to CoMC. It should have been called something else and I wouldn't be expecting anything.

The evil ones will get their just desserts because of HJ and New mum 's teamwork. EJ will return to be the sweet, naive,  pushover.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 2

EVENT: 50 Things You Learn From A Korean Drama

Have you ever tried to explain to your friends and family why you watch k-dramas? What is it that makes them so unique?

Chingus, now is your chance to help us compile a list of what you have learned from watching Korean dramas. :partyblob:

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl

• Like 1
  • Blob 2
14 hours ago, youngae said:

I think the only way she will become truly vengeful is if something happen to her mom and brother. I mean nothing truly devastating has happened in this drama post EJ’s attempted murder except if you count grandma having a stroke.  Something truly big needs to happen to get things juicy.

Yes, which is why I kinda like that Revenge Mom is trying to make her stronger and more heartless for her revenge. She’s getting too emotional.

• Like 4
  • Blob 1
1 hour ago, chococarmela said:

Yes, which is why I kinda like that Revenge Mom is trying to make her stronger and more heartless for her revenge. She’s getting too emotional.

same here; I have been bored with this drama of late. as new mom says, ga heun has been dulled because of sun hyuk. it is like his constipated expressions have passed on to eun joo and so all she does is freeze much like him. ugh! give us the old black eye liner, red suit miss M. instead, new mom has decided to take that wardrobe. must say she looks pretty snazzy as the revenge queen. lesson from daily dramas -- sometimes revenge is best left to the oldies. they don't have room for pesky distractions like a little lost love. ^_^

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Today's episode is pretty meaty also.  HJ announces to SH that he is getting engaged? or marrying? MsM.  Not sure which, but it is obvious HJ is going along with new Mom's plan as he had to get into the mean role before he met SH.  That has set SH off into melt down, so much that he approached new Mom and ended up getting slapped.  HJ is just pretending but has SH and MsM convinced he is serious.

SR and her Dad are officially kicked out and left homeless on the street.  House returned to MsM's real mother via new Mom.

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

same here; I have been bored with this drama of late. as new mom says, ga heun has been dulled because of sun hyuk. it is like his constipated expressions have passed on to eun joo and so all she does is freeze much like him. ugh! give us the old black eye liner, red suit miss M. instead, new mom has decided to take that wardrobe. must say she looks pretty snazzy as the revenge queen. lesson from daily dramas -- sometimes revenge is best left to the oldies. they don't have room for pesky distractions like a little lost love. ^_^

I have stopped watching as it has been rather boring. I get my updates here!

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 2

I think I figure it  grace helbig wow GIF by This Might Getthink star wars GIF by Hyper RPG It has been thrown around that HR is not the chairman’s daughter. What if that was/is true. I think that HR is stepmom’s dead husband kid. Hear me out on this one.  Clue number one the sonogram picture. Didn’t she find out she pregnant when all this stuff went down with stepmom’s husband. Second clue when she went on for the kill she said “It was taking to long” for her to die. She was protecting her baby. I Can Feel It GIF by The Sean Ward Show  So here is my theory. I think HR’s mom slept with stepmom’s husband. I was thinking to myself why is she so angry at HR’s mom. I mean super angry besides the company going bankrupt and her husbands suicide. I mean stepmom is deep in her bones angry at HR’s mom. Stepmom mentioned how HR’s mom uses men. 

So HR’s mom drugged HJ’s dad. That’s what she told HR. But since that has been brought up there has been no scene about this. I think HR’s mom pulled a “man in a veil” move. Where she was already pregnant and put the responsibility on HJ’s dad.  She might have drugged stepmom’s husband too.

So when stepmom’s husband died that was one loose end that was tied up. 

For HR she has to truly lose everything for her karma. The chairman has to turn his back on her. For that to happen there has to be proof that she is not his daughter. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 5

Well today's episode took it up another notch and per the previews tomorrows gonna be even bigger

DF Oppa's stock went way up again today - being straight up with Uni Oppa in advance, when he knew he was about to do wrong by him - Class move DF Oppa

Well Done Clapping GIF by MOODMAN

Mr Na is officially now the smartest villain - With a couple of bottles of Soju and some snacks, he figured out in a handful of episodes what it took the rest to figure out in 60+

So per preview, it looks like both Oppa's will find out Miss M's true identity tomorrow .... AND Se-Rin now believes she has to kill Uni Oppa for some reason, and in a very un-Se-Rin like fashion, threatens to "...kill them all..."   - and here I thought she'd be busy looking for a place to live :rolleyes:

I knew this was gonna be a real good week - :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
50 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

a very un-Se-Rin like fashion, threatens to "...kill them all..."   - and here I thought she'd be busy looking for a place to live :rolleyes:

As usual little Ms ferret will talk big and will depend on Mr. Na or HR to push her to act. 
A possible deed by a parasite like her is to kidnap Hoon and things go awry.

EJ said she will never leave New mum but I have often asked, how come they hardly ever eat together. :smirk: 

When I watched the raw episode, HJ talking to SH at the roof came out as rather whiny. But with the subs, he was one noble character, glad you appreciate our boy now @LeftCoastOppa. Now all you have to do is give up that first love stuff, the pretend stuff will become real. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

I think the fact that they keep having obstacles makes me think that Uni Oppa and EJ are endgame. I think in the next episode HJ will find out but SH will still be in the dark. This is going to make HJ hesitate in taking any steps romantically towards EJ. I think Serin is going to get her goon to do something to SH and he is going to have a near death experience. 

I think that EJ loyalty to New Mom will last until she finds out about New Mom's revenge. At that point she will feel betrayal and like a pawn. If New Mom explained it then it would be fine, but keeping it a secret is going to be a problem.

I swear this show needs to stop acting like if EJ takes back her name the parts of her that's Miss M will disappear. A lot has happened in the last 5 years, she is a whole new person. That person is a mix of EJ and Miss M. Even New Mom is like acting like EJ takes back her name she'll disappear from her life. 

I hope that EJ does not become like New Mom. New Mom ignored/neglected her daughter to the point that she killed herself, because revenge was more important. Frankly I think her husband would have preferred New Mom to spend time raising their daughter to be happy than get revenge on the people who screwed him over. Like if New Mom had taken revenge 5 years ago, yes those people would pay. But at the end of it she would be left to live a lonely existence. 

• Like 5
  • Blob 2
59 minutes ago, youactlikeicare said:

I think the fact that they keep having obstacles makes me think that Uni Oppa and EJ are endgame. I think in the next episode HJ will find out but SH will still be in the dark. This is going to make HJ hesitate in taking any steps romantically towards EJ. I think Serin is going to get her goon to do something to SH and he is going to have a near death experience. 

I think that EJ loyalty to New Mom will last until she finds out about New Mom's revenge. At that point she will feel betrayal and like a pawn. If New Mom explained it then it would be fine, but keeping it a secret is going to be a problem.

I swear this show needs to stop acting like if EJ takes back her name the parts of her that's Miss M will disappear. A lot has happened in the last 5 years, she is a whole new person. That person is a mix of EJ and Miss M. Even New Mom is like acting like EJ takes back her name she'll disappear from her life. 

I hope that EJ does not become like New Mom. New Mom ignored/neglected her daughter to the point that she killed herself, because revenge was more important. Frankly I think her husband would have preferred New Mom to spend time raising their daughter to be happy than get revenge on the people who screwed him over. Like if New Mom had taken revenge 5 years ago, yes those people would pay. But at the end of it she would be left to live a lonely existence. 

Well said chingu. She is a changed woman. Sure part of EJ is there but that only comes out when she is with the people she loves and not threatened by them. 

• Like 5
2 hours ago, maribella said:

When I watched the raw episode, HJ talking to SH at the roof came out as rather whiny. But with the subs, he was one noble character, glad you appreciate our boy now @LeftCoastOppa. Now all you have to do is give up that first love stuff, the pretend stuff will become real.

I've been giving DF Oppa credit when due for awhile now, he did well today - I'm just sorry now that a man of his increasing caliber is going to be the odd man out in the end - He deserves a good woman, but Eun-Jo is already taken.  Sorry.

2 hours ago, youactlikeicare said:

Its more than just obstacles - He still instinctively knows when she's in danger, Bridal Shower, Buried Alive, Storeroom, Drowning (okay Bo-Mi called him, but he saved her) they both have said they're destined, and Eun-Jo clearly has no interest in DF Oppa beyond friendship.

I agree that this revelation will give DF Oppa pause - he knows full well what Eun-Jo meant to Uni Oppa before the revenge even started, he is also fully aware of Miss M's feelings toward Uni Oppa, that he didn't understand before when he thought she was just pretending, that will now make perfect sense when he finds out she is in fact Eun-Jo.

I think the attempt on Uni Oppa will be the Friday cliffhanger - If he doesn't know by then, I see a hospital bedside confession by Eun-Jo when she see's her revenge almost got him killed.

2 hours ago, youactlikeicare said:

GIF by Jason Clarke%

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

I hope Uni oppa realised  who stabbed him. Mr. Na was funny when he was a bungling goon and totally besotted by SR who detested him. Now he is so smart and stabbing Hoon's father is not acceptable. High time he gets free food and accommodation.

Evil stepmum pinched Granny to make sure she is not faking paralysis. :joy: When she is up and around, the Evil woman and her daughter had better join Mr Na.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 2

Dressing team logic

now that he lost love of his life he can’t dress on suit , he should dress like a bum :D if it was a money issue SA should start too dressing like homeless woman :phew:

Yxu4Udr.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • ferily changed the title to [Drama 2021] Miss Monte Cristo, 미스 몬테크리스토