[Drama 2021] Miss Monte Cristo, 미스 몬테크리스토

maribella

13 hours ago, Abs_ triggered said:

only in daily kdrama , you do something  foolish and writer reward you with a love line story

hahhaha.... maybe she will be so distracted that she won't have enough energy to be a shipper. but then again, after having seen numerous shipping wars in soompi, even a sunk ship cannot stop a determined shipper. :lol:

anyways,  if you loved hospital playlist or watched or just cursorily heard of it, join us for some laughs at the postcard event where we write funny postcards to characters in hospital playlist. :D re-watch starts tomorrow (wednesday)! 

re: @partyon, @Sleepy Owl 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

12 hours ago, Abs_ triggered said:

he only one he believes they are lover :mrgreen:

.. the way he touch spot and kiss his hand lol- me at this rate I believe SH only male  who  isn’t virgin 

Mr. Na is not the only one in a one sided relationship, so is Disco oppa. 

Of course Mr. Na and Disco oppa are virgins, they have never been married, have they? :relaxed:

8 hours ago, Abs_ triggered said:

now she think of him as a hero want to be back as EJ :w00t:

happy shipper react

Just when she starts to kick butt, she backslides to mushy-head EJ. Can we see any kung fu move from the chained Uni oppa? Mr. Wang has defeated Mr. Na and goons in style. 

Here's a chance for GH to report Mr. Na to the police. He won't be able to deny it. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

36 minutes ago, maribella said:

Mr. Na is not the only one in a one sided relationship, so is Disco oppa. 

they have other common disco oppa and mr Na their are punched  bag for their love one  :mrgreen:, EJ always screaming at disco oppa , SA and her gang beating Mr Na 

Jw4S0lw.gif

bq6CXv6.gif

• LOL 8
  • Blob 2

EJ really need a bodyguard pronto is getting to point where she walk around like she don’t care about safety after 2 attempts on her life where her brains at ? she need to take Sa Rin stalker goon out ASAP it seem like he getting smarter then EJ starting to put two and two together of who kidnap him due to brain dead Bo Mi who cause her to expose herself to the goon please give brain dead BoMi a lobotomy due to getting her head hit or amnesia and she dare to threaten EJ she need to go now and EJ got dibs on Mr wang let her get with EJ brother please get a body guard conan obrien bodyguard GIF by Team Cocohorror films GIF by absurdnoise

• LOL 8
  • Wiggle 1

Im super worried about the next episode. Looks like evil maid is about to tell the truth of what happened to HJ’s mom... Grandma is either gonna pass out or the evil stepmom is going to get her. Please don’t go that overused route.

The hospital scene kidnapping EJ is hilarious. Yes a whole entire floor with creepy lights with no one in a busy hospital so easy to access by anyone... yeah right. Anyways, how did SH even know to go that way such a deus ex machina but I guess I should be used to this by now in dailies lol.

Wonder what SR will do to be the “new” Dongdaemun Goddess.. she and the crook look so good together btw lol!

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

So this episode should be titled: Liars Club -

First up - Bo-Mi - no gangsters? Yeah right, thats why Miss M has that deer in headlights look

Second - New Mom - okay it was gangsters, but Miss M had nothing to do with it - and ignore that flashing neon GUILTY sign attached to her forehead (the look on Uni Oppa's face was priceless - like: come on guys, put alittle effort into it)

Third - Mr Na - The only convincing liar in the group, but he makes the list for lying with no real reason - why not tell Ha-Ra it was Miss M and Bo-Mi? Because he got floored by a girl?

Fourth - Miss M (preview) - Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure you're going back to being Eun-Jo :rolleyes:

The Wardrobe Fairy must be Pissed! :transforms:

New Mom - Blue & White with Pink fringe? :blink:

EvilStepMom - Puss Green Metallic followed by Trashy Clown Suit

Eyes Reaction GIF

Ha-Ra straight up threatened to kill Mr Na to his face - I like it! - more villain please

Excited Despicable Me GIF

Oh, almost forgot ... please don't kill Grandma -

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Blob 1

I am really curious why they are dressing Evil stepmum with the collar. Practically all are hideous and in horrible colours. HR gets to wear all the good designs. SR and EJ have hits and misses. New mum has more misses than hits and that pale lipstick really dates her.

1 hour ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

New Mom - Blue & White with Pink fringe?

Looks like she could not decide whether to go to work as a business woman or a girly tea-party. Grandma is pure elegance in traditional clothes.

When so many illogical situations arise, the show seems sloppy. New mum is a hardnosed business woman, EJ/GH had been in trouble twice, BM the idiot is hurt but now guarded, I'd think  New mum would have the insight to insist EJ to be on her guard. But no, EJ is carelessly walking alone at night.

There are obvious contradictions.

I am beginning to think she deserves to be in trouble, the close ups are not showing anything. HR's close ups are scary.

BM did not have much screen time earlier, now it's increased, she plays the old EJ. Naive. Also tunnel vision. 'Get back to ajumma, EG and oppa'. As if EJ's murderers and now Mr. Na would let her be.

And Mr.Na is smart enough to figure out his kidnappers, but the heart is blind and thinks SR loves him, she is too shy to admit it. :Megalol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Blob 1

4 hours ago, Susu said:

BM is so stupid. She will put herself in more danger and ruin GH revenge if GH does not come back as EJ? 

The only thing I fault Bo-Mi for, is being naive in not considering that 2 women who killed Eun-Jo's baby and tried to kill Eun-Jo herself, wouldn't try to kill Bo-Mi when she threatened to expose them.  She went to the meeting alone - For that, Yes, she was dumb.

As for threatening Eun-Jo about putting herself in more danger if Miss M doesn't comply, thats completely fair.  She isn't asking Miss M to stop her revenge, she just wants Miss M to return to Eun-Jo when her revenge is complete.  At this point in the drama it almost seems like Bo-Mi is more concerned about Eun-Jo's Mom & Brother than Eun-Jo is herself. If Miss M refuses, and insists on remaining Miss M, then Eun-Jo is truly dead, and Bo-Mi has every right to seek revenge of her own against Ha-Ra & Se-Rin, for the continued suffering of Eun-Jo's family & Uni Oppa who believe her dead.

Miss M doesn't hold exclusive rights to revenge, and its Eun-Jo's own fault for being sloppy that Bo-Mi found out her real identity in the first place.  Personally, I like this development, as it illustrates the unforeseen consequences  of revenge that Eun-Jo now has to deal with -  Is she truly willing to ignore the continued pain of her family and a man that loves her, just to maintain the Miss M persona? Is she willing to sacrifice the friendship of her one truly loyal friend?  Revenge isn't simply about crushing your enemies, there is often collateral damage, and this is also a part of the human drama that I came to see. - I Like it. 

Bo-Mi said it best, right to Miss M's face ... Eun-Jo isn't dead, she's standing right in front of me.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

The only thing I fault Bo-Mi for, is being naive in not considering that 2 women who killed Eun-Jo's baby and tried to kill Eun-Jo herself, wouldn't try to kill Bo-Mi when she threatened to expose them.  She went to the meeting alone - For that, Yes, she was dumb.

As for threatening Eun-Jo about putting herself in more danger if Miss M doesn't comply, thats completely fair.  She isn't asking Miss M to stop her revenge, she just wants Miss M to return to Eun-Jo when her revenge is complete.  At this point in the drama it almost seems like Bo-Mi is more concerned about Eun-Jo's Mom & Brother than Eun-Jo is herself. If Miss M refuses, and insists on remaining Miss M, then Eun-Jo is truly dead, and Bo-Mi has every right to seek revenge of her own against Ha-Ra & Se-Rin, for the continued suffering of Eun-Jo's family & Uni Oppa who believe her dead.

Miss M doesn't hold exclusive rights to revenge, and its Eun-Jo's own fault for being sloppy that Bo-Mi found out her real identity in the first place.  Personally, I like this development, as it illustrates the unforeseen consequences  of revenge that Eun-Jo now has to deal with -  Is she truly willing to ignore the continued pain of her family and a man that loves her, just to maintain the Miss M persona? Is she willing to sacrifice the friendship of her one truly loyal friend?  Revenge isn't simply about crushing your enemies, there is often collateral damage, and this is also a part of the human drama that I came to see. - I Like it. 

Bo-Mi said it best, right to Miss M's face ... Eun-Jo isn't dead, she's standing right in front of me.

Great Comment , Eun Jo is still weak. I think if her family wasn’t there , she would have remain cold hearted. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

no eun joo that bomi knew is dead. as new mom put it, there is no way eun joo can go back to being that innocent, naive and a pushover. the problem is that bomi doesn't just want eun joo to take back her identity, she wants things to go back to the way they were. she is being as silly as eun gyul. realistically eun joo has changed, she has become harder and calculative. bomi is unable to accept the changes that her friend has gone through. a mature shipper always knows that we can ship but ultimately it is up to the two individuals. bomi is immature shipper. she thinks waving of the wand will put things back in place. ah, but time has moved on. she needs to get few more whacks in the head -- she has no clue how bad those 2 friends are. 

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

no eun joo that bomi knew is dead. as new mom put it, there is no way eun joo can go back to being that innocent, naive and a pushover. the problem is that bomi doesn't just want eun joo to take back her identity, she wants things to go back to the way they were. she is being as silly as eun gyul. realistically eun joo has changed, she has become harder and calculative. bomi is unable to accept the changes that her friend has gone through. a mature shipper always knows that we can ship but ultimately it is up to the two individuals. bomi is immature shipper. she thinks waving of the wand will put things back in place. ah, but time has moved on. she needs to get few more whacks in the head -- she has no clue how bad those 2 friends are. 

Over generalization - Simply stating "Eun-Jo has changed" is ambiguous at best. - Asking for Eun-Jo to reclaim her identity doesn't mean becoming innocent and naive again - Miss M is willingly and knowingly harming people who care about her, that is what Bo-Mi is trying to stop. She knows Eun-Jo well enough to see Miss M is lying to herself.  She isn't trying to stop Eun-Jo's revenge, she is acting as a loyal friend and trying to ensure Eun-Jo doesn't lose herself in the process of that revenge.   

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Over generalization - Simply stating "Eun-Jo has changed" is ambiguous at best. - Asking for Eun-Jo to reclaim her identity doesn't mean becoming innocent and naive again - Miss M is willingly and knowingly harming people who care about her, that is what Bo-Mi is trying to stop. She knows Eun-Jo well enough to see Miss M is lying to herself.  She isn't trying to stop Eun-Jo's revenge, she is acting as a loyal friend and trying to ensure Eun-Jo doesn't lose herself in the process of that revenge.   

guess we will just have to disagree. :) I would say that she is loyal up to a point. then she is selfish in the sense that she wants eun joo to resume a relationship with her brother and then all of them to be connected together again. time has passed. if it happens on its own, fair enough. but you can't force something to happen.. a whack on the head hasn't made her realize how dangerous the situation is, bomi is an annoying idiot. she is definitely trying to stop eun joo from her revenge because she wants things to go back to the way they were and it is not happening in the pace she wants or the way she wants. bomi dislikes eun joo v2.0 but ga heun is a different person with a different approach to this situation. if she can't do something useful, then as a friend, she needs to stay in her lane and not create more danger for everyone around including herself. but she won't because she is an idiot. maybe mr wang should kiss her senseless and she will stop worrying about eun joo. 

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 1

17 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Yes to all of this! I don't understand why she says that to go back to being Eun-Jo means being going back to be naïve and innocent. Reclaiming her identity doesn't mean she has to forget the past 4 (?) years and go back to the way she was. 

What is her plan post revenge? Like does she mean to take care of her family as Miss M for the rest of time? 

At what point will EJ find out that she is part of New Mom's revenge plot? My guess is after she does something harsh to someone she loves in the name of revenge. Prob cause New Mom tells her that she needs to focus on her revenge. Then she will find out she is slightly being used as a tool in New Mom's revenge and that will cause a rift between them. 

• Like 3

Here a list of why EJ should not be Uni Opa or will not be 

1 The man try to kill himself in a stream he should jump of the bridge is more believable 

2 Slept with Hara and did not wear a condom he should of got drunk at his mom house and lock the door 

3 OMG he was beaming from ear to ear at his wedding lookin at Hara in her wedding dress 

4 Holding hands at the water with a pregnant Hara smiling and happy looking like a Hallmark greeting card

5 Sleeping with Hara all those 4 or 5 yrs and don’t know what type of woman he knocked up 

6 After seeing his wife on video beating up an employee that the mother your son and all he can do ok that is major red flag and is ok with it

7 Shoving her son in a dressing room to not cramp her style and worse forget about him that is Child Abuse even if a daily drama and he still have Hoon stay in that house with Hara 

8 Trying to Divorce Hara but wimp out when she kidnap Hoon should of got a good lawyer and threatened Hara with the press if you say you love Hoon so much

9 Using Ms M to release your guilt about EJ  and covering for Hara she had to find Hoon for you for god sake  man up is that the type of person EJ should hook up at the end of the show that’s why I say Mr wang is better plus after she finish with all this revenge she can not stay in Korea to many bad memory Behind The Scenes Kick GIF by Taylor Swiftand go start fresh with her new mon and Mr wang in Hong Kong after setting her mom and brother with a good worry free life

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1

51 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

I've been following this thread for a while and finally signed up to talk with all of you because this really stood out to me. I love The Count of Monte Cristo and I appreciate how this drama is trying to stick that in spite of everything. If you've seen the movie, Bo-mi is definitely being the Jacabo to GH's Edmond. She doesn't Miss M to stop, but I get the feeling Bo-mi is trying to protect and be there for her friend, even if that means protecting Miss M from giving into the dark side of her revenge. Jacabo in the movie says the same thing to the Count, who crumbles when he realizes just how wild everything is.

I hope I'm not a nuisance on this board. It's nice to meet you all!

• Like 5
  • Blob 1