[Drama 2021] Miss Monte Cristo, 미스 몬테크리스토

maribella

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

new mom has obviously seen a lot of kdramas that she is able to pull a birth secret missing child trope so easily to hara. ha! loved the smirk of new mom - the woman has been on her revenge path for years and she wasn't going to get rattled by a baby witch. kekeke....

and thank you to new mom for making a great point - it does not matter when they know but sun hyuk and hajun are going to feel pain. there is no going around that and so best to just let out the secret. but will eun joo actually do that? 

I hope new Mom wins that argument about letting HJ and SH know what's what, because being left out of the loop can be so devastating when they find out.  When other people know stuff and you don't, there can be such a feeling of betrayal.  I can only hope MsM plays her cards right.

• Like 9

17 minutes ago, msmy said:

I hope new Mom wins that argument about letting HJ and SH know what's what, because being left out of the loop can be so devastating when they find out.  When other people know stuff and you don't, there can be such a feeling of betrayal.  I can only hope MsM plays her cards right.

I don't care about sun hyuk because we know he will only get in the way or try to protect hara... but hajun should be told the truth. 

• Like 3
  • Blob 3

Saw the episode raw this morning. I'm not giving up on this drama any time soon, but...is it me, or are things really draggy? Like if Miss M had her way, carnage would already be wrought. But we've got all the family drama, HR and SR's will-they-or-won't-they betray each other dance, SH and HJ panting over Miss M, and it just feels so BLOATED. Which I guess I understand because it's 100 episodes, but it just seems so unnecessary. Miss M revealing herself should have been the indication that all ell is about to break loose but there are so many loose ends that should have tied up a while ago. Like why isn't Daddy Ju ruined yet? Why is SR still not ruined? All these just desserts being served and they're STILL STANDING?

It's times like these I wish KBS wasn't so dead set on 100 episode daily dramas because think of how much more enjoyable this would be if there weren't as many episodes. I had this issue with Heaven's Promise and Gracious Revenge. So many good highlights, then we get bogged down, and then it only ramps up at the end. Ugh.

:isannoyed:

• Like 5

38 minutes ago, backstreetboysfan said:

I really want SH to found out about EJ soon, we are almost 70 episodes in and this will only have 100 as we know right so he should find out soon eh.

i think he knew but he has no confirmation

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

Today and tomorrow are really big episodes.  SR sends the video with MsM's father dying to MsM, cheater Dad lost his empire and has a heart attack, and tomorrow HJ is ready to kill step Mom.  Hang on everybody.. :grimace:

• Like 3
  • Shocked 2
  • Blob 1

Hey! we finally got to see EvilStepMom in a regular collar! .... had to go back 30 years, but still :lol:

So now we know New Mom wasn't married yet when her husband committed suicide, and it looks like tomorrow we're gonna see at least a little of why it was important to hide New Moms revenge from Miss M, should prove interesting.

It looks like I was wrong about DF Oppa taking the high road when it comes to EvilStepMom ... looks like a choke-fest tomorrow.  ... and I'm just fine with that :rolleyes:

Oh and I'm calling it now - thanks to that little father/son trip to the suicide lake, DF Oppa will intervene in New Mom's revenge and plead for his fathers life. He will divulge that he knows the location, date, and circumstances of the death and his father has been trying to repent for that lapse in judgement 30 years ago (this will also turn into a big "you used me" fight with Miss M) ... StepMom however - she's gonna be sacrificed -

sacrifice GIF

With everything being revealed this week, I say our Friday cliffhanger is someone dies ... or appears to die -

• Like 5
  • Where's My Oppa? 2
  • Blob 1

Friday's cliffhanger should be a doozy.  New Mom heard via the recorder in Grandma's room, rich Dad spilling his guts to comatose Grandma over the suicide of former associate (New Mom's husband).  New Mom has now launched into fast forward and took the recording from MsM's room of the confession of the maid that mean Mom killed HJ's mother.  She sends the recording to HJ, much to the dismay of MsM.  HJ approaches step Mom and is ready to kill her.  Maid better scram as it may be doomsday for her.  Preview shows HR and  former con  in "negotiations".

• Like 8

I liked the part where Newmum asked EJ  if she saw EJ in HJ, but 'he's not weak like EJ' :joy: It is presumptuous of EJ to think HJ can't take it as if he's a little kid and she gets to choose when he grows up. 

You'd think she's smart enough to grab the recorder. I always knew EJ has a lot of YJ in her. The hissy voice is all over. Hiss 'Ju Se Rin'... hiss ( to VP Geum). Hiss HR.

I hope the writer gets HJ to blast his father ' you cheated on my sick mother with the helper and knocked her up and begat a psycho kid'  Touch of the Bible.  

• Like 7

Some of you super sleuths had this figured out way back at the beginning that new Mom's daughter might be out there.  At least that is what HR is banking on by convincing ex con to go out and find President Hwang's real daughter.  HR thinks (mistakenly) that Eun Jo is conning Pres. Hwang and pretending to be her lost daughter.  Wow!  Somebody better do some real damage in the revenge dept. and get some people in their downward spiral. :angry:

• Like 4
  • Blob 2

Well that got out of hand in a hurry -

New Mom, for all her lectures on being weak, certainly gave into her own emotions and pulled a Bo-Mi with that audio release.  After DF Oppa saved Uni Oppa from choking the life out of Ha-Ra before, it was nice to see Uni Oppa return the favor and drag him off EvilStepMom - Just please please PLEASE DF Oppa, do NOT fall for that EvilStepMom "you'll only hurt your father" guilt trip again :rolleyes:

Uni Oppa is pressing forward with the divorce, so I'm guessing Ha-Ra will try to kill him, and/or Miss M sometime in the next 10 episodes ... or steal Hoon again

Speaking of Ha-Ra, it looks like she is going to try and find the real Ga-Heun - So to all of you that called out there might be a real Ga-Heun still out there, Kudos - Nicely Done.

Rhyming Leonardo Dicaprio GIF

.... if she turns out to be still alive, they better explain who psycho prophet lady was ... I always thought that was the real Ga-Heun.

• Like 5
  • Blob 2

New Mom is COLD-BLOODED. She gave me the chills in the preview when she alluded that HJ's dad deserves to be stuck with Wicked Stepmom and that children pay for the sins of their parents. You know what that is - collateral damage. New Mom could very well become more dangerous than HR and SR is Miss M doesn't play her cards right.

Miss M broke my heart today. She is very aware of what she's doing - but she doesn't want HJ to lose her heart like she has. Except I don't think she's lost her heart. New mom definitely has.

In any case, tomorrow's set to be doozy!!

• Like 6
  • Blob 2

4 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

.... if she turns out to be still alive, they better explain who psycho prophet lady was ... I always thought that was the real Ga-Heun

Didn't she die? Her body was found wearing something belonging to EJ.

I didn't watch the early episodes when a bunch of mature women were pretending to be young people. 

I think a new actress may come. Unless they are cheap and recycle EJ's assistant into the real GH. It'd be good if she brings a husband and child and we can see Newmum with her family.

• Like 5
  • Blob 2

Haha. Find the real Hwang Gaheun? Have fun on the cold case Mister Na. 

If a rich person can't find their missing child, what makes them think a wishy-washy goon would be able to find her? Unless she shows up herself with memory intact, y'all can't find her. This drama might as well say 'f** it' and tell me that Bomi is the real HWG.

I'm getting tired of these shennanigans, nothing's getting solved and Eunjoo's still an emotional rollercoaster with no priorities. 

:saitama: 

• LOL 6

1 hour ago, maribella said:

Didn't she die? Her body was found wearing something belonging to EJ.

Precisely - so if that woman wasn't the REAL Ga-Heun, then who was she? 

7 minutes ago, tofumochu said:

Haha. Find the real Hwang Gaheun? Have fun on the cold case Mister Na. 

Exactly - if the human Swiss Army Knife, Mr Wang wasn't able to find her, and Mr Na somehow does, Writernim has some serious explaining to do.

10 minutes ago, tofumochu said:

This drama might as well say 'f** it' and tell me that Bomi is the real HWG.

Don't be absurd, there's no way Bo-Mi could possibly be .... hold on a sec .... hmmmmmm

thinking gif Bant international random searching for posts with the image  gif - Clipartix

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Blob 2