[Drama 2021] Miss Monte Cristo, 미스 몬테크리스토

maribella

guess d&d GIF by Hyper RPG 
HR figuring it out.

Let’s see about HJ/GH. 
Consult Betty Boop GIF by Fleischer Studios HJ/GH here is my theory. They still marry but there is a race. Since HR figure it out there is a matter of time before SH. Now he can find out before or after the wedding. I say after. So he can be bitter and try to take GH/EJ and fail. I still think he will betray HJ.

I don’t think that HJ is going to give up on GH. He truly loves her. His father told him if he truly loves her fight for her. I think he will even when he finds out the truth. Then it will be GH’s decision. But if I was a betting person. If she does marry HJ there is no way back. All there will be left is to forgive each other and move on. 

• Like 5
  • Blob 2

After watching the episode today, this series is giving me serious "Heaven's Promise" feels. What I mean is around the 70 episode mark, family drama took over everything and bored the crap out of me. Na Yeon did all that stuff to get her revenge but it all slowed down once she got married and played wife. I'm getting real tired of Miss M looking all sweet with the lighter lipstick and white gel nails - where's the dark nails, suit wearing Miss M who meant business? I get why they are doing it - they're wrestling with their humanity, can they really do all this, blah blah blah. Nah, that's a no-go for me. In the novel, Edmond was out for blood. Miss M still wants satisfaction but this family mess has doused her fire.

And another thing - I don't really like either Oppa for her. I appreciate that Disco Oppa has a little fire underneath him and can stand up to Shady Chair Lady, but he's still immature in a way and I cringe looking at him sometimes. That doesn't mean I'm a fan of Uni Oppa. He's being a right idiot right now. All that "I'll be the person you can be angry at", but had to back down with HR used poor Hoon as her trump card. But this man has the AUDACITY to get mad because Miss M is moving on with HJ (albeit her heart clearly isn't in it), even though he openly said to her face (TO HER FACE) that he had no feelings for her? You weak-willed man, take several seats! Not even Mercedes was this insufferable! He needs to get it together and do the right thing, or so help me, I'm going being furious if he ends up betraying Miss M!

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

This does imitate The Promise. Lee Yu Ri married the half brother of the evil woman. EJ may marry the half brother of HR. In the Promise, the man told  the FL that she could use him but in the end wobbled. I think HJ will also tell EJ to use him and wobbles at some time. Looks like he may get her.

In Tears of Heaven and Yellow Boots, the true Thomas character died or moved on alone.

It annoys me when EJ hisses out threats silently when she has just been strangled, kidnapped, verbally abused ... Is it supposed to make her tough? No idiot. Happening time after time and being scared silly is not being tough. 

• Like 6
  • Blob 3

After 61 episodes I'm still for the 3rd oppa. Both Uni and Disco Oppa have two big problems in common, Oh HaRA and her mom. These two oppas are related through marital or family ties with 2 of Miss M big enemies. Since I definitely want the writer to give HR a send off in an urn I just think its best to cut ties with both of these guys at the end of the drama. That's the price for taking down the people responsible for the death of her father, baby, herself and the ones that stole her family's assets. Miss M has used both of these men in her revenge plan so it would be totally shameless to stay once the evil characters get punished. I like her leaving Korea with new mom and Mr. Wang at the end of the show.

We are seeing more scenes with Mr. Wang and it has me wondering if Miss M could possibly end up with him. He's been there from the time New Mom found EJ 5 years ago. He knows everything and has been with them through it all. He's also developing a older brother relationship with EG. Today ep was funny with him helping EG with his new hairstyle so he can impress BoMi. Has there ever been a drama where the third guy gets the FL?

It was kind of awkward to see Miss M entering the place where her mom lives. I just don't know if she's aware that going back to being EJ might not fit the person she is now. Out of the wreckage of her loss 5 years ago is a blessing to come in the care of a pretty cool mom and a man she trust to protect her.

It's time for Miss M to send Mr. Na back to prison. He's smarter than SR and now is tipping her off about a bug on her phone. If he's not stalking SR, he's having late night meet up with HR sharing info. Since HR is determine to get rid of granny and Miss M, he's going to be one she'll order to do the deeds.

SR got herself a second persona and thinks that it will give her designing career a new start and a second chance with Disco Oppa. Being dumb and delusional will give her a few episodes of happiness until she and her father become  homeless.

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Blob 3

Why did I think EJ's revenge was lukewarm? I am quite sure it is because she had been kidnapped, strangled, slapped etc. her reputation is at risk, neither HR nor SR had been physically harmed. HR had hallucinated that she drank an abortion drug and in this episode strangled herself but those were so minor compared with her crime.

The virals were quickly handled. 

Now, HR knows who she is, she was not even curious why Hoon called.  She does not have to return to be EJ, she has never left EJ for very long. :isannoyed: 

• Like 5
  • Blob 2

41 minutes ago, backstreetboysfan said:

I hope SH finds out soon that GH is EJ.

I'm curious to see what happens if he does. I think he's going to be saddled with a ton of guilt for being so willfully obtuse. HR showed how devious she could be when she lured him to that hotel room and demanded his love. And yet he let her help out with planning that party and spirited EJ away before the wedding. I think SH wants to see the best in people, but OOF, I hope hindsight hits him like one of those white trucks. It'll be ugly.

Do you know what else is ugly - Ha-ra's descent in MADNESS. I mean, she was cray before, but now she REALLY cray-cray. It's starting to hit her like a ton of bricks that MAYBE she isn't the precious princess her mom made her believe that she was. She's about to ramp up in a wild way so of course, it won't end well. In the book, Fernand off's himself, but I wonder if HR will meet her demise. I have this idea in my head that if something were to happen to her dear old mom, she'd REALLY lose it. EH has always supported her daughter - to lose that support would be devastating.

And now, I'm about ready to shake BM into oblivion! Being willfully obtuse runs in the family, apparently! Why is she so determined to get EJ? Does she have any idea how a traumatic experience like the one Miss M went through CHANGES YOU in a way that cannot be undone? I get that she wants to make amends but even she has to realize that she's going about this the wrong way? So what happens if Miss M becomes EJ? Will that magically erase all that physical therapy she endured after falling off a bridge? Will that reverse her grief over her child being murdered by her so-called friends?! BM needs to sit down and ask these questions, like why she thinks she can just rewind things like nothing happened.

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 1

The preview gives a potential for a great revenge at last. Grandma writes a message to fake Dr. Choi that Evil witch had killed HJ's mum. Newmum tells EJ to turn him into a 'Mr. M'. I hope this is not another revenge balloon that goes phut without a sound. But I am optimistic and looking forward to see Disco oppa change.

Watch out evil people...:cries3:

• Like 5
  • Blob 2

7 hours ago, MisutheWitch said:

I'm curious to see what happens if he does. I think he's going to be saddled with a ton of guilt for being so willfully obtuse. HR showed how devious she could be when she lured him to that hotel room and demanded his love. And yet he let her help out with planning that party and spirited EJ away before the wedding. I think SH wants to see the best in people, but OOF, I hope hindsight hits him like one of those white trucks. It'll be ugly.

Yeah, I think that as well. He saddled with a ton of guilt for being so willfully obtuse.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

anyone know what is the technology that deok gyul is using with grandma to help her communicate? does it really exist in the real world? am just curious... 

If you remember the late Steve Hawkings, he couldn't talk either, but I don't think it was visually aided.

It seems there is 'éye tracking technology' that uses vision to communicate, it has been around awhile.

That maid is quite awful, I hope the writer won't let her off. She' s a real opportunist.

HR has the upper hand now she knows EJ's identity and that stupid BM has blabbed to her mother about the fake HJ-GH pairing I think.

HR has turned the tables and pushed a trembling EJ into the pool. Serves her right. Knowing HR is a psycho, she is still unprepared to fight her mentally or physically. The evil woman strangled and kidnapped EJ and got away with it, scot free. Then we now get to her hissing her thoughts again as if she meant business, goodness...

Even if she is basically a good person, where HR is concerned, let us see some fighting spirit like that slapping match earlier. I want to see her grab HR and pull her down into the pool together. That should wipe the smirk off HR's face.

edit: Is it the actress who cannot show that one can be strong and be a human as well? How many times has it been that HR had targeted her?

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 1

Seriously, how many times are they going to try to kill Miss M? She may be waffling right now, but she can't die and won't die any time soon.

The initial drop off a bridge didn't kill her.

She was buried alive in a mudslide - and came out from the ground like a boss.

She was locked in a room set on fire - didn't die.

Stalked by Mr. Na with a dagger - nada.

Now, she was pushed into a pool - and we all know she survives that.

Look, I get that they got to stretched this thing out for 100 episodes, but if I were Hara, I'd be really worried right now. Miss M has come back from every attempt on her life and if the preview is any indication, she's about to back to the Dragon persona. First off, does HR realize now that she knows that Miss M is EJ, the latter can simply call her out for trying to kill her (we know that's not going to happen, though)? Also, you've tried to kill this woman many a time and SHE KEEPS COMING BACK. I feel like the real battle is about to begin. I hope we get those dark nails and lips again but if I were Miss M, I'd be ready to take off my earrings and start blastin'!

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 1

This show is ridiculous. The main lead has been nearly killed a bunch of times by Hara. Assaulted, slapped, strangled, pushed into a pool, had water splashed on her. And what has she done to Hara?  Nothing but 2 slaps!  She needs to grow a pain and kick her butt!  Honestly I would have killed HR by now, she is psycho!  Its unrealistic how everyone is afraid of her and lets her get away. EJ is weak and playing with her revenge. She is so easy to defeat.

• Like 4

New Mom correctly addressed the "mind game" of revenge to MsM, so I hope MsM can get her act together before HR beats her up too badly by playing mind games.  I expect things should change quickly as MsM realizes that she'd  better toughen up and get it on.  It's going to be a challenge , also, to keep HJ focused once he learns the truth about his mother's death.  That will send him off the deep end, and require some real disciplined work to bring down evil Mom.

• Like 7

10 hours ago, MisutheWitch said:

Seriously, how many times are they going to try to kill Miss M? She may be waffling right now, but she can't die and won't die any time soon.

The initial drop off a bridge didn't kill her.

She was buried alive in a mudslide - and came out from the ground like a boss.

She was locked in a room set on fire - didn't die.

Stalked by Mr. Na with a dagger - nada.

Now, she was pushed into a pool - and we all know she survives that.

hahahaha.... she must be a distant relative of this character....  :D 

3945a3634d42dee1610cdfee10b39cd9.jpg  

(terminator for those who may not know the movie series)

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1

I have been FFWDing through the episodes, EJ, BM and all those good main actors are really getting predictable.

EJ bugged the heck out of me now. Give up the vengeance and let's move to Disco oppa and see him tear the two miserable witches apart plus the amoral maid. Everything has a price with her.

I caught the swimming pool part, can't she swim? The pool is usually 5 ft. deep and she's taller than that, just grab HR.

Now she's all quivering at EG's house? But of course, soon she'll start hissing 'OHR, I will not forgive you'. She is supposed to be the daughter of a powerful woman, but SR seems more confident of herself even though her father worked as a driver. EJ's father was not a poor man.

Anyway, I skipped to the preview and I was sure for a minute that it was HR throwing her handbag on the bed. :lol:

Next is the annoying part for me. EJ is staring straight ahead as if HR should be afraid of what she is going to do. Oh yeah, with 40 episodes or so more, I am sure she'll be kidnapped or roasted or hit by truck of doom, all courtesy of HR or SR. Then it's a repeat. :spitswater:

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

so now we are going to play a game of bluff...

tenor.gif?itemid=12285647

looks like both hara and serin will know it is eun jo and she knows they know but they will all pretend that none of them know. hahahahhaha... 

so dad is already afraid of hara and finds her frightening. looks like he will dump his daughter as well as stepmom quick when that happens. bomi is so going to be disappointed that her ship is not sailing. ha! sun hyuk as usual will go back crawling to hara. the good thing is they haven't killed off hoon like we were expecting. they just sent him away to english camp. good enough I guess. ^_^

Poll alert! inspired by @MisutheWitch post listing the number of ways eun joo was attacked. @yamiyugi ~ was going to include your question on whether stepmom or hara will attempt to kill next but we already had hara make that attempt. guess, it will be stepmom next? chingus, vote for your choices! 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1