[Drama 2021] Miss Monte Cristo, 미스 몬테크리스토

maribella

I want EJ to hook up with Mr Wang who should be the the 3rd Oppa he is the jack of all trade he can beat up goon he is smart and help set up people for EJ he work behind the back ground now all he need is a make over calling Tyra Bank ,Tyra ,Tyra can you here  us

Spoiler

Tyra bankSassy Tyra Banks GIF

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 5

Omo Last week of Miss Monte Cristo was good not awesome.  FL is still madly in love with her ex but he chooses to not be with her because he wants her to be happy. He doesn’t believe he can make her happy. 
I don’t know what the writer wants. I am not swooning over any of the ML but none of them are Evil. Both are still naive . 
Oh Hara’s father proved he can be vicious. The Chairman told the wife that Ha Jun is still his son. Does that mean he loves his son or he is being filial. Chairman also respects his SIL and really is glad that he is helping his son. 

Ha Jun and his BIL are hilarious, although they act angry to each other they still care for each other. Their little fighting scenes  are just hilarious. 

• Like 4

@LeftCoastOppa Thanks for clarification on your point regarding children dying by accident and those that were deliberately harmed. I had taken it as a general assumption on kids dying as a whole irrespective of the cause. In that case I can’t place any example as even in Heavens Promise both deaths were accidental more or less. Perhaps when you have time you may decide to give it a shot as well. Drama was quite decent though you had to wait for the female lead to actually wake up to do something and that takes a few episodes. The other thing that I didn’t like was the ending of sorts but I won’t bring that up over here since it might be considered a spoiler for those that haven’t watched it yet.

Last episode was quite a blast to watch as well as a bit satisfying as well considering that the second leads got what they deserved or that their plans were foiled.

Spoiler

Now before I get into other points let me bring up a point that has been brought up in regards to Bomi.

Problem that I find with her myself and have to agree with some of you posters over here is that she certainly is a great and loyal friend to Miss Monte Cristo and perhaps even a staunch ally of hers but she also needs to keep in her own lane. Though that bit may be a bit harder to do.

First of all, I am going to agree with the fact that Miss Monte Cristo shouldn’t allow her to call her by her real name when keeping her identity, a secret is paramount. As Miss Monte Cristo she doesn’t seem to have any major weakness but as Eun Joo that isn’t the case. Her family is the biggest one that she has and her enemies can easily threaten her with them in someway or the other.

While I agree with @LeftCoastOppa that Miss Monte Cristo had no choice but to admit to her identity because she had been exposed due to her own sloppiness and yes let’s all admit to this fact. Every time that her identity has been exposed (Eun Gyul and Bomi) it was because she was partially sloppy. For Eun Gyul it was because she went over to their old home and saw the picture that he had posted on the wall. She should have left it over there instead she brought it home where her brother found it and realized who she really was. Granted in this case she didn’t know that her brother was now working for her new stepmothers’ company or that he had seen her go in her room. But then again, my biggest issue here was her having her room in the same place where they work LoL and her not having it locked but hey this is a drama so why am I even complaining about that.

With Bomi I can’t recall the exact details how she messed up. I think as @LeftCoastOppa mentioned the dress swap didn’t win her any favours since Bomi instantly recognized it as the prop piece and all so that wasn’t mostly her fault and she was a bit unlucky.

But even then Bomi is now aware of why she needs to keep her identity a secret and yet she still wants to call her by her real name. True it is only when they are in private but we have all seen how these dramas work out and we know that somebody is going to overhear one of their conversations further jeopardizing her revenge plans. Now don’t get me wrong I totally get why both of them do so. Bomi is just glad to have her friend back that she calls her by her real name yet trying to partially respect her friends desire for revenge and all. As for Miss Monte Cristo it is probably because she can finally be her real self for someone atleast. While at other times she is just pretending to be herself. I know that on one hand that doesn’t sound different yet it can be it is just harder to explain.

Regardless of all this I feel that Bomi is stepping out of her lane when she decides to play matchmaker and place her back with her brother when Miss Monte Cristo has no intention of doing so. As a sister and friend, I can get where she is coming from especially when she can see that both of them still harbour some sort of feelings towards each other and haven’t fully moved on. But at the same time, she has to also realize that things just aren’t the same as before and they can all live happily ever after. I mean sure the show is trying to perhaps head in that direction with the two mothers going about how they still think about their kids as married to each other making them there in laws and whatnot. How the two still have some sort of feeling for each other. Heck even Universal Oppa claiming that he can be the man that hurt and betrayed Miss Monte Cristo so that she can heal her emotional wounds etc…

But at the same time the choices that have led them over here make it kind of hard to reconcile. He married not only her supposed murderer but also had a child with her while said murderer killed her unborn child. She has also been actively trying to sabotage his marriage and life for the sake of her revenge where other people are unnecessarily getting hurt or being involved.

Also, can’t perhaps Bomi consider the fact that maybe she may have been going a bit easy on her brother because she did have past feelings for him but she has moved on and that is why she wants to try being married to somebody else. Though I guess the issue over here is her trying to marry Giraffe’s brother who would probably be in the same book as Giraffe and her entire family. All of them seem crooked to their bone apart from Disco Oppa and his grandmother surprisingly.

To be honest I am surprised that nobody picked up on Bomi’s sudden hostility towards them. Somebody way back noticed that Bomi didn’t have that much interaction with her brother even when he was home for that one scene back then. Thing is that it wasn’t so surprising. Back then she was ticked of that almost everyone who called themselves Eun Joo’s friends had all moved on and seemed to have forgotten about her. Her brother who was her so called loved had married the best friend after her death and probably didn’t talk about her with anyone else. Bomi being the loyal friend clearly thought of this as a betrayal thus she never really spoke to any of them. Still, she was never as hostile as recently when she for no reason smashed the wedding picture of Universal Oppa and Giraffe, threw a bucket of water on Giraffe (which still funny makes little sense), or is anti-Giraffe that she is talking about it a whole lot more. Even to the point of supporting her brother from getting a divorce from his wife. Just be glad that nobody is bothering to question what has suddenly changed.

@LeftCoastOppa You may have been a bit disappointed that Miss Monte Cristo didn’t go in to rescue Hoon and save the day. But over here I am actually glad that she didn’t do that. First of all, I don’t know of how exactly she could pull that off. She couldn’t pretend to be Hoon’s mother because I am sure that the place would have known the face of Giraffe being an actress and model so that fails. She can’t use the kidnapping card because it is hard to make it sound convincing and believable. Well maybe she could have sent someone to be a dad and hope that nobody recognized this. I mean how many times has Universal Oppa been in family interviews or something. But all of this is me getting off topic of sorts.

The real reason is that the more she involves herself with Hoon the more attached she becomes to him and that just makes it harder for her to continue and maintain her revenge on his family. Probably because then she can’t bare to see him come to hate her later down the line. This means she will eventually be forced to forgive his family. That is not a revenge show that I am watching sorry to say. Sure his father would be extremely grateful for the rescue and all but that would also perhaps be a sign that those two could probably find someway to reconcile another thing that I don’t want to see happen. After all has been said and done I still feel that they should all go their separate way and find happiness with someone else. Still on the fence on Disco Oppa though. Perhaps once he discovers just how evil his entire family is he might decide to leave them in that case I feel that she might just be good for him but that remains to be seen.

Now on to Giraffe and her family boy the dad certainly doesn’t disappoint now does he. Decided to go all gangster when it comes to protecting his family secrets from getting out. The only time that his hands got tied was when Miss Monte Cristo got directly involved and exposed some of Giraffes stunts. That to only because she threatened to go to the board with her findings. Since he could find no way to compromise with her, he had to go along but even then, we could see him holding onto his anger (probably because he got humiliated as well) and him still wanting to support his daughter at the same time so that she could prove Miss Monte Cristo wrong down the line. Not only this he constantly tries to sort of turn a blind eye to his wife’s wrong doings as long as they don’t affect him.

The only good thing about him sort of is him being adamant to make his son the company heir. Not a 100% sure why that is the case though. He wants to do right by his first wife since he apparently hasn’t gotten over her yet. But even then, he married his current wife. This was also because he got her pregnant but that makes me no wonder if Giraffe is even his own child or not. I mean we have Giraffes mothers’ story and then the flashback of her being pregnant when the first wife was still alive. So how did that happen. If the dad still hasn’t gotten over his first wife, why would he go behind her back when she was alive and do it with her friend or caretaker. It just doesn’t make much sense. What makes more sense to me at this point is that stepmother realized that she was pregnant but she somehow couldn’t be with the person responsible (he died or was a terrible person) so she decided to move on to the next best thing. Her friends’ husband who was rich and could therefore provide better for both her child and herself. The only problem was that her friend was still alive. So, she gets rid of her then she gets the husband in a compromising situation pretty quickly because time is of the essence and then comes up and informs him that she is pregnant with his kid after that one night. He decides to believe her for whatever reason and marries her. I mean even if he decided to get a DNA result to prove his doubts what can he do at this point without making him look like a fool. If he divorces his wife like that, he would have to admit how she tricked him and whatnot. So, the next best thing that he can do is hand over the company to his son.

Though none of that even comes close to him wanting to cover up his families dark and dirty secrets at the same time. His current actions are clear examples of this. He won’t allow Universal Oppa to get a divorce because he had feelings for someone else. This embarrasses his own daughter and him as well. He threatens his grandson’s kidnapper to keep it a secret because this again reveals his families’ internal problems, would have kept Giraffe’s shenanigans private if Miss Monte Cristo didn’t threaten to reveal it to the board. Instead, he told her that she would have to back it up with results if she didn’t want to face the repercussions. Fortunately, she did all that.

This means in the short run that Miss Monte Cristo is probably underestimating her opponents. Currently she is focusing on the people that immediately wronged both her family and her but she isn’t considering people like Giraffe’s father who could possibly be an obstacle in her revenge plot. This means that while the father may be shocked at what his wife and daughter have been upto he will no doubt try and cover up the incident with them because it will affect his own ambitions and all. He can’t be tagged to have both a murdering wife and daughter at the same time. He will probably either become a laughing stock or someone that can’t control his own household so how will he control the public. I also seriously doubt that the two of them can come up with an extremely justifiable excuse to save the day.

Perhaps this does mean that the new Stepmothers revenge plan is more possible by the given days and that she will want to take over the company and try and get rid of it. This may ofcourse put her and Miss Monte Cristo at odds in the short run. Since Miss Monte Cristo probably wants to get done with her revenge ASAP so that she can return to her normal life or as close to normal as she can. Like I said she can take in Dancing Oppa perhaps as a consolation prize though I don’t think either his grandmother or he might like that or see it in that way. But then again some of them are clearly at fault. Even if the grandmother was innocent, she should still have kept a better eye on who was running the company. Just like now how the husband has little to no idea of how is wife is currently collecting rebates and hiding a slush fund behind his back. Frankly speaking I wonder just how possible it might be for Miss Monte Cristo to find out which companies are currently giving rebates to the Stepmother and then convincing them to come out in the open via the news or something. This not only publicly exposes the company but also embarrasses them. Naturally there should be some evidence of this but even then, the press and media should have a field day trying to cover this incident. The company can then naturally try and pretend and deny that this is all a ploy and try and cover up the incident but some damage will probably have been done. Regardless of all this I also feel that they will find themselves in a tight spot. If they try and get rid of those companies then their statements would seem to have more credit behind their back. This means that they would have to come to some sort of major compromise either way Miss Monte Cristo would have picked up a small victory. Perhaps she is planning for something like this down the line but it would have been better if we could pick up some sort of hints regarding any of this.

People have brought up the fact that Mr Na (Serin’s families current/Sidekick) is a wildcard or the fact that Miss Monte Cristo might decide to use him especially now that he has been kicked to the curb by that family. All of this may very well be possible but I feel that the best way to win him over is to guilt trip the guy. As of now he was extremely loyal to Serin and her family because he had a major crush on her and fell for her at first sight. But if one recalls he first showed up to repay Eun Joo’s fathers’ kindness and perhaps a free hand me out as well. Probably considering the fact that he was just released from prison he probably wasn’t going to get any other job. Now if Miss Monte Cristo realizes this fact she just needs him to realize that the people that he was initially siding with are the same people that are responsible for the death of the person he was supposedly grateful for as well as his daughter. Not that might work since he is probably aware of this fact to an extent or atleast that he helped cheat said family to lose their wealth to his new friends. Though that was when he atleast thought that he had a chance with Serin. Perhaps he might have thought that he could repay them later on but that is highly doubtful at this point.

Regardless of this we have already seen thanks to the preview that he has left the Ju family with an insurance policy that can make them all burn if he decides to expose it and the fact that he has gone back to his gangster ways. But hey even thugs can come in useful in some way or the other. In the original novel wasn’t Danglars it seems abducted by thugs at some point and then he had to pay the money that he had on him for food. If they go by this route then I can probably see something similar happen over here as well. Papa Ju gets the 50 Million as promised. But then he gets abducted by let’s say Mr Na and his thugs and the only way out for him is to slowly pay the 50 Million to release him and when he is totally broke Miss Monte Cristo has him released. She certainly kept her part of the bargain and it isn’t her fault that he got mugged or robbed in anyway unless he can prove it. She might gloat about it by the end but she probably won’t do that until all of her enemies are ready to go down.

In regards to Universal Oppa ending up with a repentant Giraffe I also really find that hard to believe. Sure, this is a K-Drama and we have certainly watched a few episodes where one of the leads initially had feelings for the main lead but married their new partner and by the end of the show they had eventually decided to move on with their new life and partner. But a major difference between them and Universal Oppa is the fact that almost all of them were ambitious to start off with which allowed them to either give up on their morals or were sort of played by their new partners which forced them into their current situation. But regardless of all that they stuck around due to their ambitious natures. Some of them eventually realized that the main lead had finally moved on so they should as well but that is another story altogether. Problem here is that as of now Universal Oppa hasn’t shown a single bit of ambition. He is more or less keeping the seat warm for Disco Oppa to take over which has already begun. Even when his MiL tells him to get more ambitious or show some he refuses to do so. He is also extremely partial when it comes to his judgement and all which equally frustrates her to no end. So, unless something major happens for him to turn tail I don’t see him being bribed or intimidated into staying with that family and changing sides. Infact the only thing that he wants when he leaves that family is his son and for good reason. He probably doesn’t want him transforming into a monster like the rest of his family.

As for just how repentant his wife can become is extremely debatable at this point and what will be the cause of transformation. But let’s be honest over here if the wife does become repentant by the end, I will never believe it for the simple reason she has already cried wolf so many times that it becomes hard to trust anything that she does is true or genuine. Just look at some of the stuff that she has done and gotten away with. Once he figures that out and that is only a matter of time, he wouldn’t want to let her close to him or his family. Firstly, she is indirectly responsible for Eun Joo’s almond allergy incident. When he tries to confront her about it she plays some dumb card to get out of it and almost pretends to get hit by a car of doom but unfortunately is stopped at the last moment by Universal Oppa. That and a phone call tells him that there was a mistake in the cake delivery and he believes it. Secondly this woman was responsible for another serious attempt at killing his first love and for all intents lets assume that was real she is also responsible for killing his unborn child. No getting away from that now is there. I mean after that major revelation I don’t know what she will need to spin to not only keep him with her forever or repent. He will be a bigger fool and totally undeserving of ever having loved Eun Joo. Thirdly he has witnessed first hand to the extent that she will go to keep this marriage maintained even when there is no love or emotion between them. She holds their own child as a hostage and not only that she mistreats him whenever she has the chance or rather to be more exact doesn’t pay him the proper attention that he needs because she blames it on her career or something along those lines. Infact she even uses their son to boost her own image rather than actually caring about their feelings. He aptly put it that she treats the both of them as accessories rather than actual people and that needs to stop.

So, at this point he must go through some sort of really serious brainwashing to want to return to Giraffe. Somebody pointed out that Hoon might have to die so that his death can be a wakeup call for some other character probably Miss Monte Cristo. While this can certainly be true, I feel that his death can also have a negative effect on certain characters. For instance, we all know how Giraffe likes to use people to her advantage I can probably then see her show hate openly towards Miss Monte Cristo and blame his death on her she could also pretend that the loss devastates her and we have already seen just how bad Universal Oppa gets when he is afraid of loosing another person that he cares about. Heck he just might fall for Giraffes tears once again and since they again share a common loss history might repeat itself. But then we won’t be giving him much credit to grow now are we. Though none of this makes Giraffe repentant at this point and I doubt that the death of her son will trigger much of a response in her. She is hardly there for her kid when he wants and needs her, she conveniently forgets about him which results in him getting a case of trauma. Oh, and she doesn’t care about any of that. The only reason that she is paying him some sort of attention at the moment is because of her competitive nature and she can’t bare to see both her husband and son gravitate towards another woman and that too one that looked like her rival. Her pride won’t allow it.

Speaking of pride in the short run she needs to be totally stripped of it before she can even become repentant which seems almost impossible at the moment. She clearly doesn’t see anything that she does as wrong because she has wealth and influence or her family will cover up her misdeeds for her. This can clearly be seen when she is accused by everyone in her family for abducting her son by telling them that they are her family so they atleast should take her side and whatnot and not accuse her of such. Her father has managed to get Mr. Na to sign a blank paper which probably isn’t a good thing because then he can later on write some form of confession and blame an entire crime on him. For instance, if he were to let’s say discover that his daughter was responsible for the murder of someone what wouldn’t he do to protect her. Probably try and get her out of the country till the whole case blows over the other try and cover it up while he can. Mr. Na already has a criminal record so he probably would make a perfect patsy in this case. Therefore, he could use the paper that was signed by him and write a confession that he murdered Eun Joo for some reason or the other and then later on perhaps even killed her dad. Perhaps he wanted revenge because the dad had promised him a job when he got out but didn’t keep up his end of the bargain so he decided to take matters into his own hands and killed them out of revenge. Therefore, if people like this keep taking her side, she is never going to learn her lesson and even repent. Miss Monte Cristo has to break her to such an extent that she can not only recover but her family’s hands are also so tied that they can’t aid her without looking guilty.

Someone brought up the fact that new Stepmother has more to her revenge plans instead of Evil Stepmother ruining her husbands’ company and leading to his death. Probably is true but since my post has gotten quite long, I will probably leave my thoughts regarding it in my next post.

So, till next time take care all of you and keep posting. Am still feeling bad that I missed on interesting discussions regarding this drama which ended up getting lost. Oh well hopefully I will find out later down the line what they were. Just before I go for real this time I was wondering if there was any kind of discussion on the maid and her motivations for keeping Dancing Oppa’s mother’s death a secret. What exactly does she gain out of it and why didn’t she inform anybody about it?

• Like 2
  • Insightful 6

@yamiyugi Excellent post -

I do want to address a few of your points -

2 hours ago, yamiyugi said:

But at the same time the choices that have led them over here make it kind of hard to reconcile. He married not only her supposed murderer but also had a child with her while said murderer killed her unborn child. She has also been actively trying to sabotage his marriage and life for the sake of her revenge where other people are unnecessarily getting hurt or being involved.

While the issues you mention are problematic, they are not insurmountable - Uni Oppa has already stated he feels like he is somehow the person who wronged Miss M, and from her perspective he is, although he still doesn't realize he is talking to Eun-Jo. Conversely, she is only recently aware (thanks to Bo-Mi) that immediately following her "death" he tried to kill himself, only later to be taken advantage of, the night Ha-Ra raped him. She knows now that he didn't betray her.  We have yet to see the last part of this play out, as at this point, Uni Oppa still believes Eun-Jo died in an accident, he still has no idea what really happened at the Bridal Shower, nor does he know that Eun-Jo was carrying his first child.  When he finds all this out, I doubt he is simply going to give up and walk away. We'll see -

3 hours ago, yamiyugi said:

Also, can’t perhaps Bomi consider the fact that maybe she may have been going a bit easy on her brother because she did have past feelings for him but she has moved on and that is why she wants to try being married to somebody else.

Complete disagreement here - Miss M is using DF Oppa plain and simple - In the last episode, when he bear hugged her, she made it clear she saved him only because he was entrapped trying to defend her and Uni Oppa - she will date him again to further her revenge, but Bo-Mi called it out correctly, she doesn't care for him.

To be honest I am surprised that nobody picked up on Bomi’s sudden hostility towards them. Somebody way back noticed that Bomi didn’t have that much interaction with her brother even when he was home for that one scene back then. Thing is that it wasn’t so surprising. Back then she was ticked of that almost everyone who called themselves Eun Joo’s friends had all moved on and seemed to have forgotten about her. Her brother who was her so called loved had married the best friend after her death and probably didn’t talk about her with anyone else. Bomi being the loyal friend clearly thought of this as a betrayal thus she never really spoke to any of them. Still, she was never as hostile as recently when she for no reason smashed the wedding picture of Universal Oppa and Giraffe, threw a bucket of water on Giraffe

You are correct - However, if someone had picked up on it, I'd be real upset because Miss M has been hitting Ha-Ra & Se-Rin in the face with coincidence after coincidence, some of which only they and Eun-Jo could possibly know yet they haven't paused yet to consider ... hey, she looks like Eun-Jo, knows things only Eun-Jo would know, ... maybe she's Eun-Jo.  Character observational skills in this drama for the most part are lacking -

@LeftCoastOppa You may have been a bit disappointed that Miss Monte Cristo didn’t go in to rescue Hoon and save the day. But over here I am actually glad that she didn’t do that. First of all, I don’t know of how exactly she could pull that off.

I was indeed disappointed - When Miss M provided Uni Oppa the location of Hoon, I thought he was going to ask her to escort him back home, because Ha-Ra was tracking Uni Oppa at the time - Simply provide her a written affidavit with his signature on Jewang letterhead granting her the power to retrieve his son, on the other end I doubt there'd be any suspicion when Hoon runs to her clearly knowing her.   I would've loved to see a scene between Ha-Ra and Miss M, where she asks Ha-Ra, where's your son?  Knowing full well he was already reunited with his father - missed dramatic opportunity -

Her father has managed to get Mr. Na to sign a blank paper which probably isn’t a good thing because then he can later on write some form of confession and blame an entire crime on him. For instance, if he were to let’s say discover that his daughter was responsible for the murder of someone what wouldn’t he do to protect her. Probably try and get her out of the country till the whole case blows over the other try and cover it up while he can. Mr. Na already has a criminal record so he probably would make a perfect patsy in this case.

While I do think that blank page signature will come back to haunt him, I don't think Mr Na can be framed for Eun-Jo's death via signed confession - First, he didn't get released from jail til after her funeral. Second, Miss M is never going to allow Ha-Ra that easy an out.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

doubt he is simply going to give up and walk away. We'll see -

@LeftCoastOppa Uni Oppa won’t leave Oh Hara , he will want revenge. I think he will be crueller than her because she also decided to put their child in danger to control him. He will use her obsessive love she has for him to his advantage. He will help Eun Jo in her revenge. I think he won’t even try to be with EJ because he married the enemy. Even though it was a trap, he will let her go if he feels she should start over with someone who has no baggage. 

• Like 8

12 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

SIL @LeftCoastOppa Uni Oppa won’t leave Oh Hara , he will want revenge. I think he will be crueller than her because she also decided to put their child in danger to control him. He will use her obsessive love she has for him to his advantage. He will help Eun Jo in her revenge. I think he won’t even try to be with EJ because he married the enemy. Even though it was a trap, he will let her go if he feels she should start over with someone who has no baggage. 

There are alot of messy possibilities here, that would be great to see if the writers have some way to clean it all up after.

What if Uni Oppa finds out about the Bridal Shower murder without realizing Eun-Jo is still alive?  If he somehow hears the Se-Rin recording, and realizes they killed her and their first child, Uni Oppa could snap.  What if he sets off to try and kill Ha-Ra & Se-Rin as revenge? What if Miss M finds out about it before hand? Would she allow Uni Oppa to become a murderer, or would she reveal herself to him to stop him from throwing the rest of his life away? 

I'd love to see that play out, but we never get dailies that good :rolleyes: 

As far as Uni oppa and Eun-Jo being together - He has already freely admitted he wanted to start over with Miss M, his son loves her as a mom and he is in the process of divorce - if he was to suddenly realize she is indeed Eun-Jo, I find it very difficult to believe he'd simply walk away - besides, we've had 55 episodes, of laying the foundations for a reconciliation -

- Eun-Jo began her revenge believing he never loved her and betrayed her, now she knows he still loves her, and he didn't betray her. 2-3 times a week we see her fighting with her own emotions because she clearly still loves him too.  She has even stepped up and defended him forcefully in front of DF Oppa

- The would be in-laws have become best friends and stated openly if only Miss M was Eun-Jo, they wanted them together.

- Hoon clearly see's her as a mother, and she clearly cares deeply for the child

- As of episode 55 Miss M is indifferent to DF Oppa other than to continue to use him in her plans for revenge   

- DF Oppa has been presented throughout the drama as a man of integrity - after knowing the history of Eun-Jo, and suspecting both Miss M and Uni Oppa's behavior for along time, if he were to discover Miss M's real identity, and say  ... I don't care, I still want her ... it destroys the integrity of his character as presented thus far.

Now having said all that, I freely acknowledge we are dealing with writers in the kdramaverse so yes ... anything could   happen - I just think that if we were headed for a Miss M/DF Oppa ending that the writers would've given us at least some hint of genuine feelings from Miss M towards DF Oppa ... which we haven't seen to date. 

• Like 9

2 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

What if Uni Oppa finds out about the Bridal Shower murder without realizing Eun-Jo is still alive?  If he somehow hears the Se-Rin recording, and realizes they killed her and their first child, Uni Oppa could snap.  What if he sets off to try and kill Ha-Ra & Se-Rin as revenge? What if Miss M finds out about it before hand? Would she allow Uni Oppa to become a murderer, or would she reveal herself to him to stop him from throwing the rest of his life away? 

That could also happen @LeftCoastOppa and it would be so interesting if that did happen. 

What if Uni Oppa already knows she is Eun-Jo but not about the reason why she wants revenge. He may think she is after him for revenge but not the whole story chingu. Maybe he thinks he hurt her too much and decided to let her find love with disco Oppa and thinking that man will make her happy. 

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

That could also happen @LeftCoastOppa and it would be so interesting if that did happen. 

What if Uni Oppa already knows she is Eun-Jo but not about the reason why she wants revenge. He may think she is after him for revenge but not the whole story chingu. Maybe he thinks he hurt her too much and decided to let her find love with disco Oppa and thinking that man will make her happy. 

That's a possibility yes - At this point I really need subs - in today's episode it looks like neither Bo-Mi or Mr Na wrote the notes to Ha-Ra & Se-Rin ... so who did? 

Plus we finally got to see Mr Wang in action - oh, and Mr Na has to die ... because you don't hit Bo-Mi ... ever!   :rage:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

1 minute ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

That's a possibility yes - At this point I really need subs - in today's episode it looks like neither Bo-Mi or Mr Na wrote the notes to Ha-Ra & Se-Rin ... so who did? 

Plus we finally got to see Mr Wang in action - oh, and Mr Na has to die ... because you don't hit Bo-Mi ... ever!   :rage:

I haven’t had the chance to watch today’s episode yet. Need subs. I always watch the next day because of subs. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

I haven’t had the chance to watch today’s episode yet. Need subs. I always watch the next day because of subs. 

I wish I was that patient :lol:  Today's episode looks good - Everyone is trying to figure out who wrote the notes, I don't think Bo-Mi or Mr Na fessed up to it, I thought on Friday it was Bo-Mi but maybe not.  Plus Evilstepmom is livid about being audited, it sounded like she's gonna kill someone(s) - and I think something slipped in the hospital - Uni Oppa might have overheard a conversation between Eun-Jo and Bo-Mi :rolleyes:

where are my subs!!! :angry:

• Like 3
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Maybe New mum? She is the only other in the know. Can't see why she would but no others knew about what happened 5 years ago.

Mr. Na is going to prison with hard labour. 

The preview looks like he's going to get GH/EJ connection. It would be awfully funny if he figured out EJ=GH when the two murderous, conniving  criminals could not. He is supposed to be brawn withou brain.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

7 minutes ago, maribella said:

Maybe New mum? She is the only other in the know. Can't see why she would but no others knew about what happened 5 years ago.

New Mom? :huh: ... you're right, she is the only other person who knows, but why?  Wow, that gets things dark in a hurry - is she trying to plug potential leaks in Bo-Mi, and if they killed her, she could just point at Ha-Ra, & Se-Rin??? But that doesn't make sense, yeah Bo-Mi might be annoying but thats to the audience, would Ha-Ra really go off for a bucket of water? She would've killed Miss M long ago then. ... I NEED SUBS!

15 minutes ago, maribella said:

Mr. Na is going to prison with hard labour. 

No, he's going to die -

16 minutes ago, maribella said:

The preview looks like he's going to get GH/EJ connection. It would be awfully funny if he figured out EJ=GH when the two murderous, conniving  criminals could not. He is supposed to be brawn withou brain.

Yeah, it certainly looks that way - but he never knew Eun-Jo, other than the fact that she is the one Ha-Ra & Se-Rin supposedly killed - How is he going to put it together? ... again ... subs!!!

• LOL 6

11 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Bo-Mi & Mr Wang - @Lmangla called it - well done! :lol:

Congratulations @Lmangla
I think this two should date in the gif  , their thin line between hate and love after all :mrgreen:

*** boo 

xlgl2vZ.gif

# why I am surprised, every two month they try to kill me 

• Like 2
  • Shocked 3
  • LOL 7
  • Blob 2

Nice job Bomi. Going around as an emotional wreck and ruining people's plans. 

#ShipBomitoUSA and confiscate her passport so she can't escape. 

It's already tasteless forcing the mopey ex-oppa down eunjoo's throat but now she's going to risk everyone's lives over a disagreement in plan?

:notsureifserious:

• Like 5
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 4

BM and Mr. Wang, well I'll be. I thought

@Lmangla was thinking of another poll.

HJ does not have a potential partner except for EJ. Unless the real GH returns and she's a possibility.  SH has Hoon.

Although Yellow boots and Tears of heaven turned the devoted admirers into lonely but noble characters or dead. Heavens promise had the  pretend husband winning the FL. Anything goes right now.

I am happy BM has a love interest even though she really has done something stupid. Hopefully she'll be too busy with Mr Wang to cause anymore problems.

• Like 5
  • Off-Topic 1
  • Blob 2