[Drama 2021] Miss Monte Cristo, 미스 몬테크리스토

maribella

Not sure how SH's Mom graduated from "hot pants" to "fiery pants", but that is pretty funny.  It looked like the wardrobe theme for evil Mom was Christmas with that wild green, then twinkly red.  I don't believe I've ever seen business women dress that garishly.  :unamused:

• Like 8
  • LOL 4

So Papa Ju is a special kind of sleaze, he doesn't even care if his daughter gets two-timed by DF Oppa - Wow

Se-Rin actually surprised me. She's not just after DF Oppa, she's plotting to overthrow Evilstepmom once she's installed - Well Played Se-Rin, Well Played.

How could DF Oppa do it? He can lie to almost everyone else, but lying to Grandma? Not cool. She has been on his side 110% How could he not trust her enough to be on his side if he simply confirmed the blackmail? 

Miss M looked ferocious, demanding to know Hoons whereabouts - Too bad she left it up to Uni Oppa to go get him - I was looking forward to a Miss M rescue.

• Like 3
  • Blob 4

Unfortunately, being busy is keeping me from posting as much as I like and I have had to drop most of my other dramas that I have also been watching as well. As it is am barely able to stick around for this drama. So, I want to apologize first hand if I can’t respond to all the previous posts that you all have made so far or have even read all of them as of now. Will have to get to it at some point hopefully.

Now before I move on to the main post itself, I just wanted to add something. While I certainly enjoy certain scenes in this show more than others, I want to just wonder about the logic behind them as well. For instance, when Giraffe has her own kid kidnapped Miss Monte Cristo gets on her knees and asks her to forgive her husband and to have his son returned back to him. Giraffe responds by hurling a glass of water in her face. Fortunately, Bomi just witnesses this and being the good and loyal friend that she is finds a bucket of water conveniently placed in the office where all this happened and dumps it on Giraffe. Points certainly go to her for loyalty and also for smart thinking on her feet by not revealing Miss Monte Cristo’s true identity and saying that she did that because Giraffe kidnapped her nephew. But my question now is why was there even a bucket of water in the office in the first place. A glass of water is understandable but not the bucket. Sure, the scene was nice and funny but not logical at all.

Still, I feel that it is scenes like that which make the show far more enjoyable and amusing to watch. Hopefully the rest of you enjoyed the scene as well.

Now on to the main post itself.

Spoiler

People have been wondering about the logic about Miss Monte Cristo revealing her identity to certain people and if she should have done so. Such as her family and Bomi herself. Truth is I was always against this for very obvious reasons. Almost everyone involved has seriously loose lips and as they say that can easily sink ships. This is also quite obvious here. The problem here is that her family can’t easily grasp the situation and they could easily blow her cover. Take her brother for instance he has been told not to reveal her identity and he tries his level best but he still hasn’t gotten the concept that his former BiL isn’t one to him anymore yet he constantly calls him that. Not only that but when he was told that Eun Joo has lost her memory and if he tries to force it, she will get sick by getting headaches and that he wouldn’t want to see her in pain. Yet he tries to help her recover her memory and accidentally calls her Eun Joo multiple times even though they were accidental slip ups. If this continues, he might actually blow her cover at a crucial time. At the moment she can get away with the part that she was pretending to be his sister but for how long can that ruse actually last.

Then comes Bomi herself. While I certainly admire the fact that she has been a good and loyal friend to Eun Joo for so long revealing her identity was equally risky to her as well. First of all she would want to right the wrong that was done over here by trying to reveal what was done to her especially to her brother. Granted the reveal atleast was done in a better manner since she actually had to discover just what kind of monster Giraffe actually was for her to take Eun Joo’s side and not reveal everything. But even then, I feel that she is being slightly dumb. She now knows just how important Miss Monte Cristo’s revenge is even discovering the fact that she lost the chance to be an equally cool aunt to Miss Monte Cristo’s kid as well. But here is why I don’t like her thinking. She has agreed to call Miss Monte Cristo by her real name (Eun Joo) when they are just alone and Miss Monte Cristo has foolishly agreed to this fact. Now on one hand this isn’t a totally bad thing because she can actually be herself for atleast one person but practically this isn’t a smart move. We know how in all these dramas someone has the ability to overhear important conversations when they shouldn’t. In this case if anyone of the villains not only overhears Bomi calling Miss Monte Cristo by her actual name and Eun Joo responding to it as well then, her entire revenge plan becomes jeopardized. As the villains might figure out her revenge plot and try and come up with countermoves to try and get out of the traps that they have found themselves in.

It is one thing altogether if the reveal comes to them when it is too late for them to do anything or even if they find out they have to continue to play their part as they have no other alternative. But since we still have around 47 episodes remaining, I feel that won’t be the case. Giraffe is clearly the most dangerous one over here since she has quite a lot to lose if her part is revealed and she can literally do anything to prevent any of it to come to light or to atleast ensures that she remains the victor in all of this. Her kidnapping Hoon is a clear example of how far she can go when she becomes desperate to hold onto things that she thinks belong to her. In this way she may even think about murdering Suk Joon if she thinks that might be better than him returning to Miss Monte Cristo once he discovers the truth and she fails to kill her again. This way nobody wins and neither party can be happy if she herself can’t. Like I said she is nuts and sadly it is only now that people are slowly discovering this fact.

Moving on to her mother. I was willing to atleast give her the benefit of doubt in regards to her involvement in Ha Jun’s mothers death. Perhaps there was some kind of misunderstanding that could have allowed her to redeem not only herself but also get on better terms with Ha Jun at a later point and they could become somewhat of a family. But it turns out that her daughter clearly takes after her. Karma certainly isn’t nice towards her and it seems like Ha Jun’s mother’s death wish affected both her and her daughter. Not only that but her initial story was that she was the victim in all of this. How her friend’s death affected the husband so much that she was there to comfort him in his time of need and even took advantage of his moment of grief and drunkenness as a favour to them both. But then it turns out that this wasn’t the case at all. She was actually pregnant with Giraffe while her friend was still alive and well (or as close to as she could be). Wait does this mean that the husband cheated on his wife or did she pull some other trick to have that happen. Atleast with Giraffe she first tried to kill of her pregnant friend before moving into her place and even then, she had to get lucky.

Also, what exactly does that make of Ha Jun’s father. He feels bad to his late wife to the extent that he wants his own son to take over the company but that’s it. What about his daughter or wife? Perhaps he might have been okay with Giraffe in the company position if she wasn’t so focused on her acting career but even then, would he have allowed her to run it instead of his son? Not that any of it makes it nice. He also claims that he still hasn’t gotten over his first love yet he made out with another woman when she was still alive. I mean if her story of what actually happened (that she tried to help him while he was drunk) makes him atleast not to be fully blamed. Much like Sun Hyuk but not this. On top of all this he seemed to be somewhat reasonable when it came to his daughters’ stunts but turns out that he is just as rotten as the rest of his family. Okay perhaps he wasn’t ever nice considering the fact that he tried to keep a blind eye on the doings of his family as long as they didn’t affect his plans or ambitions.

For instance, when he finds out that Sun Hyuk wanted a divorce at first, he was shocked at the news but the fact that his daughter kidnapped his grandchild was a much bigger fact so he was more than willing to be understanding towards Sun Hyuk and his circumstances. But the moment he discovers that the divorce was because of Sun Hyuk being interested in another woman his entire tone changed and he claimed that there was no way that Sun Hyuk would be allowed to get a divorce. Which by the way I find equally strange. I mean if a parent discovers that someone has been cheating on their child (especially when they are married) they would be equally furious at the gall of that person and would want their child divorced and find someone better who is more deserving of them and all. Yet over here he refuses Sun Hyuk to do that. Clearly his plans and ambitions come first over here as well. He can’t allow others to know that someone in his family has been divorced because it would bring him shame and not only that but it was because the other party cheated or thought about doing that.

He claims that Sun Hyuk gained a lot from that marriage but what exactly did he gain. I would love to hear that. Sure, Sun Hyuk may have gotten a few promotions and may have been fast tracked but in the long run it shouldn’t count because Sun Hyuk seems to have the skill to have gotten over there regardless of his position in the family. He has also not made any kind of major mistakes that would have jeopardized his position or the company further showing that he is actually quite competent at his job. Not only that the only reason that he was even working in said capacity was because of his loyalty to the company/family till Ha Jun was ready to take over. Even at this point he was ready to not only resign from the company but the family as well one he saw that Ha Jun was almost ready. Basically, at this point he is isn’t even asking to take anything from said family or the company when he leaves just his own son which is more than reasonable at this point. Everyone should be simply happy at this point especially Giraffe’s mother and all since she won’t lose the company to a stranger at this point.

The only thing that might concern her down the line is if Sun Hyuk decides to marry someone else then she might think of bringing Hoon back so that Sun Hyuk or his family can’t try and blackmail them into giving a piece of the company later on. Not that they ever would but that is a story for another day altogether.

Oh, and by the way why did you Drama Lords have to go and make Miss Monte Cristo’s stepmother someone who also wants to use her for her own revenge plans against Giraffe’s mother for ruining her husbands’ company and all. Why couldn’t you simply be a nice old lady who wanted to help Eun Joo for free. LoL okay we must have all seen that coming by now. Not sure what the poll results were here for this but I clearly knew that Giraffes family company must have had a hand in the stepmother’s husband’s downfall. After all there are no wasted or extra characters in a drama. Though in this case the stepmother isn’t going to play nice if she discovers that the husband was also involved and this means that Ha Jun can also not take over the company in the future. This does make me wonder how well Miss Monte Cristo is going to take this betrayal down the road. As of now she doesn’t want to hurt anyone innocent in her revenge and that is why she is so hesitant to not only involve Ha Jun in her plans. Not only that how will he react once he discovers that her stepmother tried to ruin his family due to revenge and all. Will he be okay and forgive her because she was unaware of this fact or that he still loves her and all. I mean I don’t even understand why the stepmother is keeping this fact from her at this point. I get that she must have gotten attached to her by this point and that is why she isn’t revealing the fact that she is using her for her revenge plans as well.

But wouldn’t it make more sense that she revealed this fact the moment she discovered that they had common enemies to take down. There bond would have remained strong and intact at this. Plus, they could better coordinate their revenge plans. Another problem here is that when they both have their own agendas then something might clash or go wrong if they aren’t on the same page. Hopefully by the time that this show is done both of them will have mended their relationship and she can become part of her family.

Still not sure where the writer is planning on going with who Miss Monte Cristo will end up with. Ha Jun or Sun Hyuk that is. Ha Jun has certainly improved since we first met him but she still doesn’t seem to have opened upto him or even consider him romantically. Nor can I see any sparks flying between them as of now. Especially considering the fact that she seems to keep herself closed to everyone else and still focused on her revenge. So totally understandable over here. Then there is Sun Hyuk himself. What she says and does to him are to completely different things. She still seems to harbour some sort of feelings towards him. For instance, she keeps telling herself that she isn’t affected by his tears or sob story or that she isn’t sorry for using him for her revenge plot and even confusing him. But her actions when she is alone or her facial reaction tell a totally different story.

More than that she is really attached to his son as well. Now I really hope that the writer doesn’t come up with some weird plot twist that will reveal that his son is actually her child as well. First of all, from all that we have seen when she was pregnant it just isn’t possible but hey weirder things have been known to happen in drams right. On top of all this we have clearly seen that this writer can’t seem to keep tabs on all of her characters and their points. For instance, in the earlier episodes, it was revealed that Miss Monte Cristo was allergic to almonds (thus the stunt that the to friends pulled to send her to the hospital to get what they both wanted). Yet in one of the more recent episodes this allergy has suddenly become to peanuts. Please writer keep your facts straight or better yet just say that she is allergic to all nuts this way we won’t lose faith in you messing up later on down the line. Again, surprisingly none of the villains tried to verify Miss Monte Cristo’s identity by trying to make her eat something that she is allergic to. Granted I say to that I am surprised that none of the main leads try and place criminal charges against said character but that would be me getting off topic so will leave that alone for now.

As of now I am simply satisfied that none of the other characters have caught on to the fact that Miss Monte Cristo and Eun Joo are the same person thus they are all walking into the traps that she is laying down for them but at the same time that does make me equally question just how smart and resourceful those characters actually are. Serin is the most amusing from the villain’s side since she doesn’t seem to grow at all and still tends to not only repeat the same mistakes but also the fact that none of her own plans seem to be original at all and she somehow seems to copy Giraffe or others and thinks that she is way to smart. Her going down is certainly going to be fun but Giraffe’s downfall is going to be more satisfying in the end. It also doesn’t help that Serin can’t see the obvious red flags that are flapping around. I would say that Miss Monte Cristo is extremely lucky in regards to this.

For instance, Serin’s lack of skill is being played a lot to the extent that she is now asking a totally Unknown Character to help her out in designing clothes and all. Why isn’t she asking why a person would do that without gaining anything in return. Sure, said person has asked for her soul in return but apart from that one time when she was asked to drug Giraffe there have been no real demands. So, in other words a person is working for you for free then we know that something isn’t right. Not only that but Miss Monte Cristo sent her work back to her exactly as she submitted to her. Mind you this is without any kind of change at all. Not only that but she didn’t even reveal the topic of the next competition to her so how could a complete stranger do not one but two things in a row without some kind of inside information. Serin simply thinks that she clicks with the help and all by this point and she must have gotten lucky. Not only that but this further reinforces the fact that she must be some kind of genius and all.

Seriously how dumb can one get. But that brings me to wonder what the result of the next competition is going to turn out to be. There conveniently happen to be three rounds to this competition. The first round went to Miss Monte Cristo. I am therefore going to assume that this round is going to get interesting perhaps also based on the preview as well. Therefore, I suspect that Miss Monte Cristo is deliberately going to throw this round to further make Serin believe that she has some natural talent and whatnot. Only at the last moment there is going to be some kind of twist that will turn the tables. For instance, we know that Miss Monte Cristo is waiting for the engagement of Serin to happen with Ha Joon before she brings it to a stop to prevent her winning altogether. Now one has to ask just what will be big enough to put a stop to said function. The only thing that makes sense is if something majorly embarrassing happens that will make the family reconsider bringing in Serin into the family. We have seen numerous times that Serin doesn’t disappoint in this regard. First there was that logo incident and then there was the time when she sold faulty/defective goods using faux fur. But that incident was covered up. Perhaps Miss Monte Cristo will find a way to reveal it this time around. Not only will she successfully manage to kill to birds with one stone this way round. Since not only will Serin be exposed but so will the fact that Giraffe’s mother has either been covering for her or the fact that she has a secret fund.

Though to be fair now that she has conveniently lost all that money, she can claim to be innocent and all and that she was being framed. Let’s see how that turns out though. Regardless I feel that this may be enough to put a dampener for the time being on Serin’s ambitions to get married into that family. Though we all know that won’t last for long and she will be back to her scheming ways since it is wired into her DNA.

Speaking of Giraffes mother losing all that money since Serin’s dad got duped into investing all of it was so fun and satisfying. I just felt sorry for all those energy drink bottles going to waste like that. Also, while we are on the topic of Serin’s dad I really hope that this is not only the end of him but also between the romance lines that he is going with. Sun Hyuk’s mothers crush should end by now and if he goes near Miss Monte Cristo’s mother, she should knock him out again. Now that was another amusing scene in the episode as well. Come to think about it does Miss Monte Cristo even know that he has so called feelings towards her mother. I get the feeling that she doesn’t because she might try and take advantage of this fact somewhere down the line. Sure it will be risky but it might just be worth it if executed properly.

Also, just what is Miss Monte Cristo’s plan when it comes to Serin’s father and how is she going to pull it of exactly. I mean some of it is kind of obvious. For starters she plans on taking back her fathers building and then handing it over to the merchants that were kicked out by him in the first place. So let me get this straight in such a huge building there were just about 5 merchants that got the short end of the straw or was her friend just able to locate those five. If the others come back, will she have to give them their share as well or just give it to these five. I get that we currently aren’t being shown more than these five due to budget concerns and all but it would still be nice to know about the rest. The other thing is just how will he end up losing the building in the first place so that she can get her hands on it. I suspect that Giraffes mother will demand some kind of compensation from him since he lost all of her money and since the only way that he is currently making any kind of money is from that building she will demand it as collateral till she gets her money back from him. But then how will Miss Monte Cristo take said building from her. What stunt will she pull that remains to be seen. Hopefully it is going to be awesome but that is probably wishful thinking on my part.

Finally, before I end my post since I am starting to feel a bit sleepy at this point let me bring up Sun Hyuk. At this point I just don’t get why all these people are suddenly wondering why he married Giraffe so soon after Eun Joo’s death. Now while I can totally understand why she wonders how he could have done that since she wasn’t present at that point but not for the others. Heck Bomi even wonders how Giraffe could have seduced her brother and all. Do all these characters suddenly have such poor memory that they can’t seem to recall events that happened a few years back. Sun Hyuk literally used to be out drinking all night long and during one of those times he slept with Giraffe which resulted in her getting pregnant thus he married her to save her face and all. Infact his mother was so overjoyed once she discovered what Giraffe did since that meant that she could becomes In-Laws with her family if things went well. So how can anyone wonder just how Giraffe seduced Sun Hyuk is beyond me at this point. Clearly, he is partly to blame since he doesn’t communicate all that well but I am sure they could have also figured out what happened if they were smart or even understanding. Oh well not that it is important at this point. Regardless of all this the one thing that I am actually glad that Sun Hyuk finally did was reveal to Giraffe that the only reason that he married her was because of their son and that he never had any sort of feelings towards her. Bonus points to Bomi for also rubbing this fact in her face as well.

As for the movie that Giraffe is in, I am kind of glad that somebody actually decided to use it as a plot point for revenge for a change. So, she is basically playing out the role that she did and she doesn’t find it all that suspicious that things are going on as she did to her friend. I just wish that Miss Monte Cristo was slightly smarter about her involvement in all of this as well. For instance, instead of coming into that cast meeting and handing over the syringe to her just wait till the movie is done and when Giraffe thinks that she has gotten away with everything we get a reporter to ask her how she has performed so well in the movie and what mind set was required. Giraffe should just say that she is that good at her performance and if the reporter asks her if she actually killed someone in the past let Giraffe get mad at that accusation and all. But then it turns out that said reporter was actually working for Miss Monte Cristo and then he plays all the incriminating evidence that he has gathered so far in regards to Giraffes involvement in the attempted murder of Eun Joo thus not only exposing her but also embarrassing both her family and her (Giraffe). This way Miss Monte Cristo ends up having the perfect revenge at the same time. But again, I doubt that will sadly happen at this point.

Anyway, this seems to cover most of my points for the time being or atleast what I can recall in my current state. Hopefully when I wake up fresh in a few more hours I might add in what else slipped my current mind or if I have the time to do so. Till then take care all of you and I hope that you all continue to enjoy this show and keep posting. So till next time we meet over here.

• Like 10
  • Love 1

• Lmangla changed the title to [Current Drama 2021] Miss Monte Cristo, 미스 몬테크리스토, daily drama@1950KST

@Lmangla can't Admin retrieve our old thread? :pensive: 
There were interesting info on the writer, director etc. in the old one.

I wonder why the designer keeps giving Evil stepmum that stand up collar. Is this a Fu Manchu hint? Or Disney's Snow White's costumes?

She asked her husband why he married her after eavesdropping on him. He should have said you were pregnant which he did not.  

• Like 4
  • Sad 2
  • Blob 2

6 minutes ago, maribella said:

@Lmangla can't Admin retrieve our old thread? :pensive: 
There were interesting info on the writer, director etc. in the old one.

admin has informed it is not possible. theme of the current times in this world - we just have to roll with it! -_-

have edited your first post to follow the thread starter format. 

re: @SC2019, @ferily 

chingus, please continue to use this thread for discussion. have not been able to catch up on this drama this week. hopefully when I catch up this weekend, hajun will go back to dancing as he managed to shake off serin. sheesh, the women in the drama really ups the clinginess! 

• LOL 2
  • Thanks 5
  • Blob 4

Guess I Won't have a lot to catch up on thanks to the mishap the original thread faced. Sorry guys it seems like I must have missed some interesting discussions in the past. Now I am starting to feel bad about that. @Lmangla still I want to thankyou for the call out in this new thread. Glad to see that I wasn't forgotten. :) 

Still haven't seen the latest episode guess that it hasn't been subbed yet but it is good to know that Disco Oppa earned his freedom somehow. Been away so long that i almost forgot the nicknames given to these characters. Thanks for reminding me of them.

Finally a part I forgot to add in my previous post. Somebody hoped that nothing would happen to Hoon by the end of the show and that the writer wouldn't be too cruel and kill of two innocent kids in a show. To that I would say that two or more kids dying in a show aren't totally unheard of so it can still happen. If my memory serves me correctly this happened in two shows that I can recall at the moment namely

Heavens Promise - Female Lead lost her daughter because Second Female lead had sort of abducted her. But then due to her own contractual pains forgot about her and was rushed to the hospital. The daughter ended up falling down the stairs and then later on dying in the hospital. Second Female Lead also ended up having a miscarriage of her own though I can't seem to recall how that happened.

A Place In The Sun - Granted this show I started somewhere in the middle and sadly ended up dropping it due to lack of time and all but over here the Female Lead had finally decided to move on with her new life and forget about her revenge plans for the time being. Sadly she also suffers from a miscarriage that to near the hospital. Then the Male Lead later on suffers his own loss when his daughter ends up as a hit and run victim or was it just simply an accident.

Am sure that there were a few other dramas where a few more kids died as well but at the moment I sadly can't recall them. Either way will wait for the current episode to get subbed before hopefully posting. Till then better get ready to prepare for my sisters first birthday after her marriage. :) 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

25 minutes ago, yamiyugi said:

A Place In The Sun - Granted this show I started somewhere in the middle and sadly ended up dropping it due to lack of time and all but over here the Female Lead had finally decided to move on with her new life and forget about her revenge plans for the time being. Sadly she also suffers from a miscarriage that to near the hospital. Then the Male Lead later on suffers his own loss when his daughter ends up as a hit and run victim or was it just simply an accident.

I'm one of the posters hoping to end the drama without losing a second child -

While I never watched Heavens Promise, the two child deaths in A Place In The Sun were not premeditated acts - both the miscarriage and the hit and run were accidents. - So far in this drama 1 child has been killed (Byeol) and the writer seems to be placing the 2nd (Hoon) in the crosshairs -  The two accidental deaths in A Place In The Sun were not orchestrated by evil characters, although the hit-and-run was the inadvertent side affect of a kidnapping of another character. So these can be seen to carry on the tragic nature of the show with out being specifically cruel. 

I know some might see it as splitting hairs but I do find a difference between 2 accidental child deaths vs the deliberate killing of 2 children.

Again ... I was really hoping Miss M would save Hoon herself.

• Like 6
  • Blob 1

Uni oppa again said he couldn't go on living if anything happened to Hoon. The guy does say that easily. If Hoon dies and he finds out Byeol was killed, what then?

In A place in the sun, ML married the woman because she was pregnant too. While not exactly evil, she and criminal mother orchestrated many things to snare ML. Maybe losing the little girl was her punishment, but it was a kumbaya ending to me. She got the ML's friend at the end.

I am afraid I see Hoon going to Kdrama's big house in the sky. It's cutting SH free of HR and Jewang to have a kumbaya ending. HJ may end up with real GH?

Anyway, I am looking forward to what Mr. Wang will do tonight.

edit: It was brutal. Just as HJ was going to slip a ring on SR's finger, everyone's phone rang and a shocking article on SR came online. Then Mr. Na burst in and let the cat out of the bag.

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 1

• ferily changed the title to [Current Drama 2021] Miss Monte Cristo, 미스 몬테크리스토, Mon - Fri @ 19:50 KST

This was a good episode (54), and tomorrow looks good also.  The writer has done a good job laying the groundwork for some revenge that is really going to smart.  Both Ha Ra and Se Rin will know that the recording is out there with SR blabbing about the murder.  I still like Ha Jun's character and am pulling for him in the end.  He's such a doofus sometimes, but he  has a good heart and is over the moon for MsM, so I'll hate to see him lose out in the end.  EJ is doing a good job as MsM, cold heart and all, but her real self keeps trying to bust out to be the person she is.  I hope the next few weeks are fun.  ;)

• Like 8
  • Blob 1

The predators have become Miss M preys in the past 2 episodes.

Really liking how she's going to use the money to pay back the vendors that were cheated.

As SR criminal acts are piling up, she won't be coming out jail until she's old and toothless.

She's going to be doing time for HR's crimes unless she's smarten up and double cross her.

Uni Oppa needs a rescue. He is so ineffectual at getting Hoon back that Miss M might have to take action.

Wonder for what reason is Miss M going to be Disco Oppa official girlfriend. Really thought she was done using him and I took her rescuing him from the trapped engagement as calling it even.

Granny at the engagement party was hilarious. She had her purse on her lap and her phone out waiting for that text so she can leave. The smile on her face mirrored mine as the well played revenge unfolded. Thank you writer for that terrific ending.

• Like 8
  • Blob 3