[Drama 2021] Miss Monte Cristo, 미스 몬테크리스토

maribella

13 minutes ago, maribella said:

Goodness, that is so pathetic. HJ could have just pushed off SR and she would be flat on the floor in front of the press. Is this a comedy?

the comedy is , him couldn’t say a  would to deny  SA announcement about their engagement :lol:

AwmX4bT.gif

next him going his room to cry like a baby girl :w00t:

jhe3o6B.gif

• Like 4
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 5

HJ falling into the same trap as SH once did and the same as his father. Now he knows how easily it can happen. But SR fell into a trap herself  just like that with the other guy

These 3 are all the same nothing but tricks and such to get what they want for people that dont care about them.

• Like 8

lol @ the couple lala frolicking past Hara and Bomi shouting at each other when they're the only ones in the store and they're totally audible.

Aiya so much added on to the plate today but nothing's doing anything. 

Serin's hypocritical, non-existent self awareness, delulu-ness is getting on my nerves. 

:isannoyed:

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

23 minutes ago, tofumochu said:

Serin's hypocritical, non-existent self awareness, delulu-ness is getting on my nerves. 

SA is nothing compared to HaRa Hypocrisy is  :w00t:

PhSLspD.gif

Everyone: I don’t even know what say but that rich coming from you girl :phew:

Sarcastic Yeah Right GIF by MOODMAN

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

So there I was, about to give DF Oppa a big round of applause for the way he handled the hotel room, but then he goes and lets Se-Rin lip-lock him ... looks like thats an engagement :lol:

Uni Oppa it seems has had enough of Ha-Ra's stalling, and has threatened to go to the press if she doesn't produce his son - I just hope he sticks to his word.

Speaking of Hoon, it looks like Miss M is on the verge of discovering his exact whereabouts, and hopefully she mounts a rescue - Would love to see the Ha-Ra freak out when she goes to retrieve her son and he's not there

Grandma must've really upset the wardrobe fairy, she came to Jewang actually dressed as a real Grandma :rolleyes:

Tomorrows Preview looking good ...

• Like 5
  • Blob 2

2 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

there I was, about to give DF Oppa a big round of applause for the way he handled the hotel room, but then he goes and lets Se-Rin lip-lock him ... looks like thats an engagement :lol:

All he has to do is say otoke otoke and completes his characterisation of YJ. Only she's prettier. 

I found out that SR threatened him with blabbing about SH and GH having an affair. So? As EJ said to her.

Can't the writer come up with a logical reason for blackmail? This is mindboggling. HR and Evil stepmum would descend on her if she did it. Jewang I'm sure will break all ties with her and she only survives on their business. Disco oppa and Uni oppa are strange.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, maribella said:

Can't the writer come up with a logical reason for blackmail? This is mindboggling. HR and Evil stepmum would descend on her if she did it. Jewang I'm sure will break all ties with her and she only survives on their business. Disco oppa and Uni oppa are strange.

Excellent point - everyone in the immediate family already knows about the supposed affair, so sit everyone down at the dinner table and explain that Se-Rin is about to damage the company reputation because DF Oppa is refusing the engagement and is going to call her bluff.

Better yet, Se-Rin goes for the nuclear option and does release the pic/story to the press, and when it all comes apart and  everyone is pointing cameras and microphones at Miss M, thats when she reveals her real Identity and tells the world what Ha-Ra and Se-Rin did ... now that would be glorious :lol:

• Like 5

38 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Better yet, Se-Rin goes for the nuclear option and does release the pic/story to the press, and when it all comes apart and  everyone is pointing cameras and microphones at Miss M, thats when she reveals her real Identity and tells the world what Ha-Ra and Se-Rin did ... now that would be glorious :lol:

Too early for revelation but those pictures could be easily explained. SH was minstering to the victim of his wife's assault and his neglected son by his wife wanted to go to the park with Ajumma. Either way, SR and HR get what they deserve.

I notice this writer is changing EJ to Miss M and back again. Not sure if I like it.

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

40 minutes ago, maribella said:

I notice this writer is changing EJ to Miss M and back again. Not sure if I like it.

I think the latest flip-flop was due to Uni Oppa walking away from her - When she was sitting at the end of her bed claiming she wasn't sorry for using and confusing him, she seemed saddened, not ferocious or vindictive. Plus, we got Bo-Mi reminding her that he has always loved her, and he's doing it for Hoon not out of love for Ha-Ra. When she rescues Hoon and returns him, they'll be back together ... hopefully

• Like 5

18 hours ago, dramaninja said:

HJ falling into the same trap as SH once did and the same as his father. Now he knows how easily it can happen. But SR fell into a trap herself  just like that with the other guy

These 3 are all the same nothing but tricks and such to get what they want for people that dont care about them.

Exactly she is dumb. She ruined her hubby for good. The way she waited for him to be slaughtered was so funny. 
I wished he had denied or at least pushed her away like some people would do when being attacked 

• Like 5