Jump to content

[Current Drama 2021] Miss Monte Cristo, 미스 몬테크리스토, Mon - Fri @ 19:50 KST


Recommended Posts

 

 

On 4/23/2021 at 10:22 PM, Susu said:

At this point she's asking for it :joy:. I really don't even feel sorry for her. 

but I'm disappointed, she takes a lot of steps back

 

 

4 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

 

 

 

DF-Oppa - First, that preview cuz its bothering me - If he lets Se-Rin blackmail him into a hotel suite then the boy deserves everything that comes from it. I was just starting to really like him so I hope he is not that monumentally stupid. 

 

The writers may want to break the dynamic he has with EJ, it would somehow have to be redistributed, and that will allow EJ to make an easier sentimental choice.

 

now we are in the second and last part of the drama, I hope for more revenge from our female lead, I want to see Hara and her group of villains cry like hell

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who can believe these women where enemy in the start of the drama       

You can’t believe how suffocating was my engagement to SA , yes I can you doing it now to me     

only way we can deal with SA delusional     

If Disco oppa figures out who HG is, he is not going to sit tight when his father may get hurt. That includes hurting HR , even if there seems to be hardly any connection between them. So the dying revenge is dead. However, if the duplicitous maid spills the beans and he finds out that VP Geum had killed his mother, there is a good chance that he will join EJ or even start his own revenge.

But I can't think what would make that scummy maid to switch side. Grandmother said she came with HJ's mother, so much for loyalty.

  • Like 3
  • Blob 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, maribella said:

If Disco oppa figures out who HG is, he is not going to sit tight when his father may get hurt. That includes hurting HR , even if there seems to be hardly any connection between them. So the dying revenge is dead. However, if the duplicitous maid spills the beans and he finds out that VP Geum had killed his mother, there is a good chance that he will join EJ or even start his own revenge.

But I can't think what would make that scummy maid to switch side. Grandmother said she came with HJ's mother, so much for loyalty.

 

Not necessarily - Give the man alittle credit, at this point his main concern seems to be stopping the escalation between Ha-Ra and Miss M. Once he finds out Miss M's identity and that Ha-Ra killed her child & stole her fiance' and tried to kill her, he will realize Uni Oppa isn't driving the escalation, Eun-Jo is. I think he will explain things to his father but I don't think he'll try to stop her. 

 

And lets not forget, DF Oppa's dads position in all of this is still to be determined - Did he know what Evilstepmom was doing? Did he know she killed his mother? If so, DF Oppa may be siding with New Mom to take the company down.

  • Like 4
  • Blob 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Finally stepmom and disco oppa agree on something 

 

~** what you think about HaRa 

 

disco oppa :lol:

GaK5FJp.gif

 

 

step mom : agree she give me CHILL too :D

 

yXueKPe.gif

 

 

  • Like 5
  • LOL 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

@Abs_ triggered for a murderer Evil stepmum has sensitivies? :lol: 
 

Disco oppa gets trapped by that weasel SR? Poor man, he is the only fine upstanding man now and they are entangling him with a thieving, overambitious, untalented dressmaker. :rage:.

 

I can't believe viewers are supposed to believe that EJ was plotting revenge when she went all gooey over SH and Hoon? The episode ends with her vengeful thoughts against, repeat, against SH. What? She sure had me fooled. There was no way she could be planning/executing revenge in the last few episodes. 
 

Perhaps the writer realises that viewers are turned off by the weakening of the revenge.

  • Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

@maribella

I hope she doesn’t knows definition of shooting too their is a husband who  need to be shoot in back of his head with his annoying  behaviour  :phew:

shooting terry crews GIF by Idiocracy

clearly she doesn’t know about kidnapping :yum: - i bet HaRa think of it as paid trip from mummy to son , with the benefit of skipping school  :w00t:


KX0z4sH.gif


 

 

  • Like 7
  • LOL 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm pretty sure everyone could feel the dense air during Hara's interview. 

Only Serin's that dense enough to call that 'lovey-dovey' :w00t: 

She's chasing after a guy who stated multiple times that he's not interested and pretty much compared her to a mop.

 

I still don't get why Uni oppa didn't out Hara's kidnap. He doesn't have anything to lose if he quits the company. And Hara's image is everything to her and she wouldn't kill her son (?) Wouldn't that look better on paper once they divorce and need to decide upon custody?

 

  • Like 6
  • Blob 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Uh ... what the hell just happened? :blink:

 

First off, can some of this really happen in Korea? - Can a kid Hoon's age be placed on a flight without an escort? Here in the states - Nope. Can one spouse legally hide a child from the other? Hoons, name has to be on a flight manifest somewhere.

 

Second, when your kid has been kidnapped, and you finally get him on the phone, how is "Where are you?" not the first thing out of your mouth?

 

New Mom sends Mr Wang to find Hoon to ease Miss M's guilt, so New Mom knows they were together, why isn't she reading Miss M the riot act?

 

Uni Oppa's stock went way down today - He is already divorcing Ha-Ra, why not blow everything out of the water at the interview? When she says he's just nervous, alls he has to say is "no, I'm just concerned for my son, that Ha-Ra has kidnapped"  BOOM! he destroys the interview, and then the police can sort out the rest

 

Eun-Jo's stock is going down as well - In her office before the big splash down, she says Ha-Ra wont get what she wants by using Hoon against Uni-Oppa. So now, because Uni-Oppa is playing Ha-Ra's game to get his son back, she is going to launch back into revenge mode on him? ... really?  For cooperating to get his son back? Hell, even DF Oppa noted he looked like a lamb being led to slaughter

 

DF Oppa's stock is also set to plummet if he goes in that hotel room - RUN don't walk AWAY

 

 

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Uh ... what the hell just happened? :blink:

 

First off, can some of this really happen in Korea? - Can a kid Hoon's age be placed on a flight without an escort? Here in the states - Nope. Can one spouse legally hide a child from the other? Hoons, name has to be on a flight manifest somewhere.

 

Second, when your kid has been kidnapped, and you finally get him on the phone, how is "Where are you?" not the first thing out of your mouth?

 

New Mom sends Mr Wang to find Hoon to ease Miss M's guilt, so New Mom knows they were together, why isn't she reading Miss M the riot act?

 

Uni Oppa's stock went way down today - He is already divorcing Ha-Ra, why not blow everything out of the water at the interview? When she says he's just nervous, alls he has to say is "no, I'm just concerned for my son, that Ha-Ra has kidnapped"  BOOM! he destroys the interview, and then the police can sort out the rest

 

Eun-Jo's stock is going down as well - In her office before the big splash down, she says Ha-Ra wont get what she wants by using Hoon against Uni-Oppa. So now, because Uni-Oppa is playing Ha-Ra's game to get his son back, she is going to launch back into revenge mode on him? ... really?  For cooperating to get his son back? Hell, even DF Oppa noted he looked like a lamb being led to slaughter

 

DF Oppa's stock is also set to plummet if he goes in that hotel room - RUN don't walk AWAY

 

 

Maybe Hoon was never on a “flight.” 
 

Because HR is watching so asking where are you? Will just make it worse for him.

 

Perhaps New Mom thinks she’s doing her job: to use SH and make him waver and hence make HR go crazy and jealous but yeah I’m also curious as to why she didn’t mention anything either. 
 

But that would make the drama too simple lol gotta twist and turn everything for the remaining 50+ Episodes lol

 

I totally agree that EJ is flipping 180 degrees over and over again and self contradicting herself a ridiculous amount of times. Huh? She made it super clear to everyone that she is planning on taking back SH but the drama ends with her mind saying that SH is still going to face revenge?? 
 

That preview is making me worried he is going to open it... maybe not tho and we’re just getting fooled once again by the preview.

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

When embarking on revenge, know your enemies' capabilities.

What have Miss M been doing during the years of planning in taking down these snakes?

The knowledge of 2 things would have help prevent putting Hoon in the cross-hair.

1. Hara killed to have SH.

2. The existence of Hoon is a commodity HR exploits since conception to tie SH to her.

This could be a writer fake out and Miss M using this opportunity to rescue Hoon from the kidnapper and is keeping him safe and also her payback to HR when she realize the kidnapper don't have him.

 

The reactions from the Jewang group family on HR kidnapping Hoon demonstrate that New Mom needs

to destroy the company. None of them called the police.

 

Disco Oppa found HR action scary and hates her but still made excuses for Hoon's kidnapping. Hope the writer have

him go in that hotel room and under SR nuptial demands. Two criminal acts he's covering up to protect someone he hates? Where did that ethical guy go?

 

SH still clueless to HR's depravities to get what she wants. His marriage was about protecting Hoon and yet he's an incompetent father. His attempt to get a divorce seems similar to his earlier attempt to kill himself-Lame!

 

Miss M is playing love/hate mind games with herself from allowing him a last hug to not regretting using SH in her revenge. She thinks SH moving back in to suffer marital purgatory with HR is well deserved.

 

 

 

  • Like 5
  • Blob 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, tofumochu said:

I still don't get why Uni oppa didn't out Hara's kidnap. He doesn't have anything to lose if he quits the company. And Hara's image is everything to her and she wouldn't kill her son (?) Wouldn't that look better on paper once they divorce and need to decide upon custody?

He is a weak individual. He is trapped by HR once again. This happened when she slept with him when he was drunk and then stopped him from leaving the country with her pregnancy. He has again been trapped by HR and made to heel. HE will not be free of her until all of her crimes and the evidence comes out. HE himself should know who she is look at how she treats that child. He has been told by HJ that the woman was trying to choke EJ yet he thought he could just tell her he wanted a divorce and give back a ring and she would go for it. How naïve and stupid was he? He is a president or director of a company and he has no money to hire someone to look for his son on the low without HR finding out and getting that child back? He deserves to be trapped by her once again for not using his brain. He also deserves to be trapped by her obsessed love when he ran around emotionally falling for another woman while married with a kid. He created a bunch of trouble for himself and EJ with his actions and then was bold about it to his brother in law and wife. 

 

5 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Uni Oppa's stock went way down today - He is already divorcing Ha-Ra, why not blow everything out of the water at the interview? When she says he's just nervous, alls he has to say is "no, I'm just concerned for my son, that Ha-Ra has kidnapped"  BOOM! he destroys the interview, and then the police can sort out the rest

 

There again were so many different ways this could have played out for him to stop HR but again SH caved in so let him stay with crazy and continue to be unhappy. 

 

I am really hoping that SR's plan to trap HJ fails. I would like to see minion break all that up for SR and its him she ends up in bed with. 

  • Like 7
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

to see minion break all that up for SR and its him she ends up in bed with. 

She will go crazy, I think the whole of Seoul will be able to hear her in the morning. :Megalol: But I think that would be just great. 
 

Besides why would HJ care much what his BIL does with another woman? He hates HR and her mum, SH wants to resign and get a divorce. So the blackmail is nothing, in fact it should help him become President. 
 
Kdramas' secrets are often mindboggling. In my prettiest daughter, a birth secret was belaboured until forummers were going 'tell him and get it over with'. It was nothing much after so much had happened. Now Good supper has a birth secret that can stop the evil woman from turning many innocent lives upside down. The son is going ' she's my mother'. I am sure others can come up with equally inane excuses for blackmail.

 

I see many more episodes with the bad evil people winning. It should be close to the 70 before someone grabs HR by the hair and teach her a lesson. Then the other criminals will start falling like pins.

  • Like 2
  • LOL 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

everyone is a writer now in this drama , if EJ can write script, HaRa wasting her talent in screaming in screen, she should be writer too :mrgreen:

 

kGV3ILO.gif

 

  • Like 5
  • LOL 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, perfectmouse said:

That preview is making me worried he is going to open it... maybe not tho and we’re just getting fooled once again by the preview.

 

2 hours ago, maribella said:

Besides why would HJ care much what his BIL does with another woman? He hates HR and her mum, SH wants to resign and get a divorce. So the blackmail is nothing, in fact it should help him become President.

 

Agreed - for a moment I thought DF Oppa would ignore the blackmail straight up, and Se-Rin foolish as she is, would post the amusement park pics, and inadvertently screw Ha-Ra who had just told the interview that they had no marital problems -  now that would've been glorious :lol: 

 

 

3 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

There again were so many different ways this could have played out for him to stop HR but again SH caved in so let him stay with crazy and continue to be unhappy. 

 

I wouldn't say he "caved" - In his mind he is doing what he thinks he needs to in defense of his child, but as you point out, he had many different options and he seems to have chosen the worst one.

 

 

3 hours ago, vintage said:

This could be a writer fake out and Miss M using this opportunity to rescue Hoon from the kidnapper and is keeping him safe and also her payback to HR when she realize the kidnapper don't have him.

 

This idea is awesome - I hope you're right.  Miss M rescues Hoon unbeknownst to Ha-Ra. What a glorious scene that would be when in the middle of a venom spitting face off Miss M asks "wheres your son?"  B)

 

 

2 hours ago, maribella said:

I see many more episodes with the bad evil people winning. It should be close to the 70 before someone grabs HR by the hair and teach her a lesson. Then the other criminals will start falling like pins.

 

I'd say maybe 60 - DF Oppa's Moms death, and New Mom's husbands death have to come up soon to set the stage for the corporate battle that will end the drama

  • Like 3
  • Blob 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

 #  oops sorry I need to wash your hair to do your hair and makeup  before interview :w00t: - only explain why a bucket of water  appeared in the office mysteriously  :phew:

 

maaSDV1.gif


** HaRa may need to kidnapped her too to company her nephew in his vacation    :lol:

  • Like 4
  • LOL 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Abs_ triggered said:

#  oops sorry I need to wash your hair to do your hair and makeup  before interview :w00t: - only explain why a bucket of water  appeared in the office mysteriously  

 

LOL!   both the bucket and the glass of water on the table were conspicuously convenient :joy:

  • Like 2
  • LOL 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • ferily changed the title to [Current Drama 2021] Miss Monte Cristo, 미스 몬테크리스토, Mon - Fri @ 19:50 KST

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..