[Drama 2021] Miss Monte Cristo, 미스 몬테크리스토

maribella

That vascular dementia really kicks in fast. :smirk:After she was shocked by the DNA results, it's downhill.

Poor Grandma, it's a wonder she did not suffer another stroke. EJ's mum is probably the new stroke patient.

This episode is full of fillers, just details. Evil step mum is found out but manage to slither out of the hole. By the end of the week, if New mum has not recovered, I expect EJ to take charge and throw those three witches into their cauldron. New mum has asked the lawyer to change her will but I don't believe it has been signed and delivered. So EJ can still claim to be the heir. Let's see if she can do it.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

Still need subs, but it looks like we're going down the road of revenge as a cautionary tale -

Does Eun-Jo want to be consumed as New Mom has, and end up where she cannot differentiate friend from foe?

It Looks like Mr Wang is teaming up with the Oppa brothers to help keep the Bad Guys at bay for the moment - also it looks like EvilStepMom lied about being behind the DNA threat letter - I think thats what DF Oppa will turn on her - He will say he got a DNA test to be sure about Ga-Heun, and if they try to refute it, it just shows they were involved - I think .... still need subs

Old Mom figured it out on her own - Wow.  That reveal at the end hurt to watch, it'll probably be worse with subs :cry:

• Like 5
  • Blob 3

This maybe a filler episode but it’s telling. I think EJ will have to make a choice very hard one soon. 

She came back home to being EJ. But will she remain EJ? Most of them want her back as EJ. But it’s not really that easy to do. Can’t just flip a switch. She either stay EJ and basically forget her revenge and let them win or be GH and get revenge. Can’t  have her cake and eat it too. Once she chooses she can’t go back. 

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

Man. I went from watching full episodes to making it my mission to finish the drama during my lunch meal.

And now I'm exceeding my expectations by finishing in 5 mins.  

Deep inside, I knew they had no funds/time for a real HWG but a dementia plot? For reals... 

I'm already tired of Sunhyuk's back-to-back moping + Eunjoo's push and pull + Hara's bird for brains w/ hearts in her eyes; now I have to watch her mommy sponsor commit mission suicide.

Gah, no one's doing anything again.

post reaction s GIF

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

I thought they might kill off Hoon, and HR turned nuts but no it's New mum surprising us with a debilitating disease.

Maybe our fake psychologist will save the day and New mum gets her memory back with hypnosis or a herb from the Amazon basin.

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 5

3 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

No not yet, It is just my hoping at the moment.

The mother knows it now, she has recalled the earlier scenes pointing to the 'secret' . Last one to find out.

I think I picked her in the poll.

• Like 2
  • Blob 5

1 hour ago, maribella said:

The mother knows it now, she has recalled the earlier scenes pointing to the 'secret' . Last one to find out.

I think I picked her in the poll.

She's not the last - Topknot Mom, and DF Oppa's Dad still don't know

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 2

the dementia plot is interesting but it also means that it is up to eun joo to complete new mom's revenge as well. at what point will mr wang tell her about what happened to oman group? maybe that will be the wake up call she needs. eun joo is realizing that she just can't walk away from her new identity as ga heun and she has responsibilities to the new persona she took over. well, it is certainly far more interesting that the triangle that has gone nowhere. thought chairman was rather dense but he has some brains to see that stepmom is also manipulative and is vying for power with hajun. next to fall should be him. can't wait to see what happens to him when he finds out the truth... 

• Like 6
  • Blob 1

i don't think that dementia plot is interresting, sorry

I just saw the preview for the next episode, it's horrible EJ is deeply humiliated in front of everyone in company, and Hara pours coffee on her head, she lose her job, even NewMon hits her ugh, dementia, but that's really miss monte cristo? the true one has never been humiliated in the book by those others he took revenge until the end and kept the wealth, it's a shame, these writers!!!

• Like 8

Someone poke me when the newmom dementia slide is over.  To be honest, the whole dementia angle seems like less of a storyline advancing the plot and more of a vehicle to see heroine abuse and as filler. Before we start revving up for the end. 

After everything viewers have been thru along with EJ, im not particularly interested in watching her suffer more setbacks and abuse. My blood pressure can't handle it. 

• Like 8

I have moments when I want to pour coffee onto her head, just to get her out of that passiveness.

The writer probably imagined a mysterious woman with boiling rage, pent up, ready to explode anytime. But  Ms Lee the actress has only hiss here and hiss there, grab some hair when someone's choking you, scratch.  

HR is much better in portraying a violent, bullying psycho.

So is New mum still as mad as a cuckoo? Surely dementia patients have moments of lucidity. This is no fun. 
I want my revenge

I want my revenge. 
:smashes:

• Like 8

23 minutes ago, maribella said:

I want my revenge

I want my revenge. 

I think you're about to get it -

It looks like the writer is going to do a complete script flip to end it - Eun-Jo who lost her memory at the start and was taken care of by New Mom, will now protect a dementia stricken New Mom, and exact revenge for both.  At the start she felt she needed to hide her identity from those she cared about, but now she will complete her revenge with the help of all of them - I'm guessing DF Oppa's father will be the final shot as he fires/divorces EvilStepMom, and in the end re-hires Eun-Jo as herself to advance the company.

We'll see-

• Like 4
  • Blob 2

37 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

I think you're about to get it -

It looks like the writer is going to do a complete script flip to end it - Eun-Jo who lost her memory at the start and was taken care of by New Mom, will now protect a dementia stricken New Mom, and exact revenge for both.  At the start she felt she needed to hide her identity from those she cared about, but now she will complete her revenge with the help of all of them - I'm guessing DF Oppa's father will be the final shot as he fires/divorces EvilStepMom, and in the end re-hires Eun-Jo as herself to advance the company.

We'll see-

I'll believe it when I see it.

She's going to spend this whole week letting HR pour coffee over her?  See that passive docile woman is seeking revenge? 

How could a dementia patient be left alone? HR has been telling her stories, Mr Na walked straight into the bedroom. 

I bet this writer is poor, never been to a penthouse. :Megalol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6