[Drama 2021] So I Married an Anti-Fan, 그래서 나는 안티팬과 결혼했다

agenth

Has anyone analysed the preview? I need a slowed down video to see the scene sequences. To work out which part is the part when JY is sabotaged on the show. Vs when or after they kiss etc. They seemed to have released so many scenes from episode 9.

• Like 3

dang, the last 15 minutes of episode 8 made broiling. How dare WJ just acted like that without asking GY a chance to explain the rumour yet she waited for whole 10 hours only for his sake.  I was crying when his fans attacked her like that in public and he didn't do nothing ? Dang Hoo Joon, i was expecting better than this. 

For Lee Geun Young who hit the rock bottom, i felt her that way :(

• Like 7

Okay, yeah the kiss was great, but it would've been so much better if WJ had laid into the reporter alot more first for spreading lies, and GY had ripped into WJ alot more first for believing lies ... and an actual apology to GY, which she could throw back in his face in anger .... THEN give us that make up kiss.

BTW - what was with that fashion disaster GY wore at the Club/Birthday Surprise?

Eyes Reaction GIF

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Ending to epi 8 was :heart:. Can’t wait for epi 9 which is one week away!

thought there was too much focus on IH and JJ. Until now, we don’t have much idea what went wrong between IH, JJ and WJ. Wish we can more clue on this since it’s already epi 8. Rather than seeing WJ being bashed up by JJ :(

hopeful for more interactions between WJ and GY in the second half of this drama! 

I must say WJ looks super good in every clothing in this drama. And I agree that they could have improved on GY’s dress worn to HER birthday party. 

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, screwyupsidedown19 said:

This pretty much hits the spot on how I felt earlier today. I just look at a well written drama, Move To Heaven, (which is far from romance focus) and even the tidbits of romance there have a much more natural feel than here. 

i rather seeing HJ look miserable after GY drunk the wine and left his apartment. He should have deserved that. 

• Like 3

I like all the scenes that led to that kiss.

She decided to leave  and opened the bottle of vine to say goodbye.   :D

Im glad she said everything she wanted. She needed that.  :approves:

WJ was honest and he didnt let her go. 

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

On 5/18/2021 at 9:47 PM, 4evrkdrama said:

Chingudeul

@rocher22 @Table122000 @agenth @backstreetboysfan @LeftCoastOppa @D27Gjk68 @rukizie @brooksmom @marrez1 @screwyupsidedown19 @luffie @RobinM @an-naum @chublind @Latte_Anyday @Shari @itsmeash @youactlikeicare 

(tagging everyone since the thread is not quite active)

lets make the thread more active by discussing what you love/like and hate about this drama so far !

Do you wanna see some spoiler pics ?

Couldn’t keep it with myself ... and i got only this thread to discuss about it !

SPOILER ALERT !

Hey! Where'd you get these spoilers? The middle one was pretty on point! lol!

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote images or gifs. Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Blob 1

On 5/23/2021 at 3:40 AM, ck1Oz said:

Has anyone analysed the preview? I need a slowed down video to see the scene sequences. To work out which part is the part when JY is sabotaged on the show. Vs when or after they kiss etc. They seemed to have released so many scenes from episode 9.

Glad to meet you here “Run On” chingu ....

Ep 9 preview (slowed down one)

3 hours ago, MC99 said:

Hey! Where'd you get these spoilers? The middle one was pretty on point! lol!

I got it from the musical video of Choi Tae Joon’s ost - Bittersweet 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, 4evrkdrama said:

I got it from the musical video of Choi Tae Joon’s ost - Bittersweet 

7 hours ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Oh thanks!!!

I wonder if the other kiss scene and hug scene is going to be in future episodes then! very interesting indeed....

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

@4evrkdrama thanks. Gosh "Run On " seems so long ago. I actually stopped watching Kdrama for months after the Ruwoon drama. Nothing caught my fancy.

I actually watched this drama because I have a soft spot for the leading couple. As individual actors.

I am unsure how I feel about the drama and writing itself. I've seen how CTJ and SY in other roles before so I presume their down characters is because of the writers. Ofherwise I can't understand why they chose to play such painful characters.

You know how I love analyzing? I just started Law School yesterday and am on ep 4 now. I need to concentrate on the drama according to my friend. So I am trying to listen hard because the subs are pretty average.

There is nothing much to analyse it. I just wanted to see why he was angry.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

:fullofhearts:ahhhh! I love the ending of ep 8.  Finally, the kiss.  The drama is half way through.  It would be great to see more development in the lead couple's relationship.  I hope after this, they grow closer together and stand together to battle the storms to come.  I sure hope we don't get to see in this drama the usual noble idiocy that permeates most kdrama where the leads suffer alone and stay away from each other believing it's for the good of the other.  Ack!! I hope this show doesn't go down this path.  I'm so excited for ep 9 and 10 although the preview doesn't show much development in the lead's relationship.  Still, i'm willing to be surprised.  Let the weekend come!!!

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

12 hours ago, MC99 said:

Oh thanks!!!

I wonder if the other kiss scene and hug scene is going to be in future episodes then! very interesting indeed....

They most likely will be. Godin Media (the production company in charge of this drama) did the same thing when they produced "One Percent of Anything" back in 2016. They released photos in that similar style prior to episodes being aired for "One Percent of Anything", as well.

• Thanks 2
  • Blob 1

5 hours ago, Ayame said:

They most likely will be. Godin Media (the production company in charge of this drama) did the same thing when they produced "One Percent of Anything" back in 2016. They released photos in that similar style prior to episodes being aired for "One Percent of Anything", as well.

amazing! That's great to know. Thanks for sharing!

• Blob 1

I have been binge watching this drama since yesterday and finally I have finished watching all the episodes :gangnamstyle:I am liking the story so far not inspite of but because of the cliches. Some things and scenes are just sweet no matter how many times we see them :D JJ is so obsessed with Joon that he himself is spoiling his relationship with In-hyung. 

I am a little confused about what Joon did in the latest episode. He insisted Geun-young join him for the press photo session even when he knew how nasty things could get?? So he did this as revenge for he believed she was selling his personal info?? I felt really sorry for GY when everyone pounced on her like that. Though the reality show is about the star and his anti-fan they treat her terribly. I wish she stands up for herself soon. With Joon cancelling the shooting she might never get to clear her image in front of the public now and just go down in public memory as some nasty woman which is quite unfair to her. The reality show makers need not have used her so callously to make Joon look better

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

EVENT: 50 Things You Learn From A Korean Drama

Have you ever tried to explain to your friends and family why you watch k-dramas? What is it that makes them so unique?

Chingus, now is your chance to help us compile a list of what you have learned from watching Korean dramas. :partyblob:

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl

• Blob 1

JJ is so jealous over WJ's popularity meanwhile WJ doesn't think like JJ does in his mind. 

His jealousy over WJ in improbable and IY wanted to make her relationship between JJ works but JJ make it worse in his mind and action.

• Like 4

I feel like WJ not telling GY about the ring is going to bite him in the RickRoll'D. JJ is going to try to get ahold of it. What is his deal? Its like he is obsessed with him. 

Also, other than becoming successful is there a reason why WJ feels guilty towards JJ? Enough to let him beat him up? It doesn't make sense. And he would be an idiot to sign with his company. My guess though is JJ gets ahold of the ring and uses it to force WJ to sign with his company. 

Anything that has to do with WJ and GY I really like. Its the other parts of the story that either don't make sense or are just not as interesting. 

• Like 7