[Drama 2021] So I Married an Anti-Fan, 그래서 나는 안티팬과 결혼했다

agenth

21 hours ago, Lmangla said:

@backstreetboysfan @LeftCoastOppa ~ yea ep 1 was rather good. looks like a nice fluffy drama. am surprised by the high quality of the cinematography. feels rather movie-ish no? but his house seemed rather empty types. hahaha...

Just finished ep 2 and I remain pleasantly surprised - the rom-com tropes are lining up, but as long as it continues as well as it has, it should be good - Even if it comes off a bit predictable, there's nothing wrong with a story well told. 

I like the manager - he is clearly the level head in a crisis, and he'll be the one that keeps them together -

• Like 4

It's a light watch. 

I like the manager as well, I remember him from Hotel King times. He played a calm, cool dude as well then!

The tropes are overwhelming. It reminds me a bit of Full House. Both of them are a bit outrageous. Her just entering his house, because she can't stay home anymore (I'm just saying, that's a huge violation of privacy!). Him with his huge chip on his shoulder. He clearly feels responsible for other things than what he did to Geunyoung. 

Though I wish Geunyoung would stop asking for "apologies" for ruining her life. In reality, she is partially to blame as well. Why would she think she can just ring the bell and enter the premises when there are other fans around?

• Like 3

17 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Just finished ep 2 and I remain pleasantly surprised - the rom-com tropes are lining up, but as long as it continues as well as it has, it should be good - Even if it comes off a bit predictable, there's nothing wrong with a story well told. 

I like the manager - he is clearly the level head in a crisis, and he'll be the one that keeps them together -

I so agree with you. I like the manager as well, yeah for sure nod.

• Like 2

ML and 2ML are too confronting. I thought they would have more passive aggressiveness, since 2ML still relies on ML's goodwill, like expecting the star to attend his parties, and he constantly namedrops. So why does 2ML keep trying to obvious bait the ML? I get if he would do it in a more subtle manner, but he's doing it way over too top. I need the two of them to cleanly cut off their relationship, unless there is some kind of redemption arc lol.

I'm guessing ML had his big break and "abandoned" the other two. So that's what ties them together, their bitterness. Their relationship doesn't look exactly romantic nor honest, but full of survival and pettiness, and jealousy. 

I'm disappointed I didn't get a big confrontation between ML and FL in the apartment, and also kinda tired of her trashing the ML while reading netizen comments. If she hates him that much, why stay in the apartment he's been known to frequent?? So stupid. 

IDK why I'm watching this tbh lol

LMao that driving scene. Can't even distinguish between accelerator and brake. /facepalm

• LOL 2

They kept the 3rd episode interesting -

Still waiting for them to flesh out the backstories a bit more, but its looking like resentment from the 2ML that 1ML was more successful, and it seems the 2FL left the 1ML for the 2ML but now has regrets that may or may not be career based - and she has a medication issue

I still like the pacing on our main leads - we have tiny cracks forming in their walls against each other, so progress.

• Like 3

We're gonna be in for a whole lot of cliché misunderstandings, with 16 episodes in all, so there are still 13 missing, there are bound to be broken hearts, and a lot of crying, but i didn't read the novel

• Like 3

Gosh, JJ is so intense with HJ and he knew that HJ already warmed up with GY. Kinda disappointed how fast they kissed lol but GY already knew his true character. HJ seems threatened by JJ every time he mentions GY as his next leftover like IY 

• Like 2

I like the FL from Run On. The show is making me smile... Like many, I like WJ’s manager too. He seems to be the balance. The drama has a light-hearted feel! I can't wait for episode 4! 

• Like 1

On 5/5/2021 at 10:06 PM, agenth said:

You don't need Torrent. You can watch officially on Viki https://www.viki.com/tv/37777c-so-i-married-the-anti-fan

Thanks agenth. Unfortunately the show is not available to my region. I am residing in Malaysia. Thats the reason i would like to download. Appreciate If anyone can let me know where to download.

thank you very much

• Blob 1

Gosh, i feel bad for GY. She really got so many shoot from HJ and his fans. Even the duo PD can't act better than annoying. His fans bullied and thrown her like gasket yet she begged them for not uploading the photo so she can't feel any embarrassment again from HJ's side. 

Can HJ feel what GY had been through ? I feel pity for her T_____T

3 minutes ago, luffie said:

Did anyone watch ep 4 yet? How was it??? 

they really made GY like a bad person. I feel bad for her :(

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, rukizie said:

Gosh, i feel bad for GY. She really got so many shoot from HJ and his fans. Even the duo PD can't act better than annoying. His fans bullied and thrown her like gasket yet she begged them for not uploading the photo so she can't feel any embarrassment again from HJ's side. 

Can HJ feel what GY had been through ? I feel pity for her T_____T

they really made GY like a bad person. I feel bad for her :(

I haven't watched but I am not surprised. She put a target on her back by attacking a top star who has a lot of support. That's why she should have been smart about it and do the things she did without being drunk or enraged, but think through it. 

the world today is even scarier now with cancel culture and social media.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Blob 1

Wow.. I like the couple. And i dont like waiting for the next episode. 

I thought its only 4 episodes and just turn in to watch as a light drama... And suddenly it doesnt end at 4... Now, did I know its a 16 episodes! 

Hmmm... I guess I need to be patient now and wait for every end week. 

• Like 1