• Hangul: 그래서 나는 안티팬과 결혼했다
  • Director: Kang Cheol-Woo
  • Writer: Kim Eun-Jung (novel), Nam Ji-Yeon, Kim Eun-Jung
  • Network: iQIYI, available on Viki
  • Episodes: 16
  • Release Date: 30th April 2021

Cast

• Choi Tae-Joon as Hoo-Joon
  • A world-famous superstar. Unlike his cold-hearted demeanor, he is a pure person who carries the pain of his first love
  • Sooyoung as Geun-Young
  • A magazine reporter who becomes Hoo Joon's "No.1 Anti-fan" after her life is ruined because of him
  • Chansung as JJ
  • A chaebol and the CEO of an entertainment agency
  • Han Ji-An as Oh In-Hyeong
  • A rising movie star.
  • Kim Min-Kyu as Ko Soo-Hwan
  • Geun-young's friend who is a photographer.
  • Kim Sun-Hyuk as Seo Ji-Hyang
  • Joon's manager who takes care of him like a real younger brother.
  • Kim Ha-Kyung as Shin Mi-Jung
  • Geun-young's best friend since elementary school

Plot 

Hoo-Joon (Choi Tae-Joon) is a top star. Geun-Young (Sooyoung) is a magazine reporter. For potential news material, Geun-Young decides to attend an opening ceremony for a club. There, she witnesses top star Hoo-Joon's violent behavior and she also vomits on him by accident. This leads to Geun-Young losing her job. Geun-Young believes Hoo-Joon was behind her firing and she decides to do something about it. Every day, Geun-Young demonstrates in front of Ho-Joon's management office. She begins to receive media coverage on her demonstration and soon Geun-Young becomes famous as an anti-fan. A PD approaches Geun-Young about participating in a reality TV show. The concept for the show revolves around a top star and their anti-fan living together. Geun-Young is in financial difficulties and accepts the offer. Meanwhile, Hoo-Joon is offered the same reality TV show and he accepts to improve his image.

Ho-Joon and Geun-Young try to give each other a hard time on the TV program, but they become attracted to each other. (Asianwiki)

More Posters

Spoiler

Ey5agblWYAEPi9k?format=jpg&name=large

Ey5agjLWUAIcO_9?format=jpg&name=large

Ey5agjLWUAIcO_9?format=jpg&name=large

Ey5chbCXAAAJd7p?format=jpg&name=large

Ey5cha5WYAAppMU?format=jpg&name=medium

Ey5cha7W8AMMGP9?format=jpg&name=large

Character Chart (credit)

Spoiler

Teaser:

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

• agenth changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2021] So I Married an Anti-Fan, 그래서 나는 안티팬과 결혼했다 - premieres on 30th April 2021

b820c2f9edf446fd8ea5bdb4417346c2.jpeg?s=

“So I Married The Anti-Fan” Starring Girls’ Generation’s Sooyoung, Choi Tae Joon, And 2PM’s Chansung Sets Premiere Date

Apr 21, 2021

by S. Nam

Choi Tae Joon and Girls’ Generation’s Sooyoung’s upcoming drama “So I Married the Anti-Fan” will finally be airing at the end of this month!

“So I Married the Anti-Fan” is a romantic comedy about global K-pop star Hoo Joon (played by Choi Tae Joon) and his anti-fan Lee Geun Young (played by Sooyoung) who is a magazine reporter. In addition to the romance between Lee Geun Young and Hoo Joon, the drama will also portray the complicated story of JJ (2PM’s Chansung) and Oh In Hyun (Han Ji An), who spent time together with Hoo Joon as trainees in the past but have now drifted apart. The drama was originally filmed in 2018.

The upcoming drama is based off a popular novel of the same name, which has been translated and published all across Asia including China, Indonesia, Thailand, and more. The novel garnered even more attention after being produced into a webtoon and a Chinese film starring EXO‘s Chanyeol. On top of the exciting plot, viewers are anticipating the K-pop aspects of the drama such as the captivating performances.

Chansung-Sooyoung-Choi-Tae-Joon1.jpg

“So I Married the Anti-Fan” will premiere on April 30 via the global platform Viki.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1465277wpp/so-i-married-the-anti-fan-starring-girls-generations-sooyoung-choi-tae-joon-and-2pms-chansung-sets-premiere-date

• Like 6
  • Blob 1

• ferily changed the title to [Current Drama 2021] So I Married an Anti-Fan, 그래서 나는 안티팬과 결혼했다

Poor guy. I can feel his pain through the screen. At least he has a good manager who can help him. 

I want to know what happened, between the three of them. JJ is petty and jealous, and juvenile. Inhyeong is guilty, sorry, and still trying to reel him in.

Geunyeong is writing a post ... I see bad things coming her way lol. libel laws are no joke in that country. But I did find that animation of hers cute. 

I do hope that things won't pile up for Who Joon. Geunyeong is releasing all her pent-up anger on him instead of her ex-bf lol. 

• Like 4

I laughed when GY took that bouquet of flowers and said ''its mine..''. Although maybe she should have hit

her ex-boyfiend with the shoe when he told her to be patient.

So she released all her anger on WJ.

I dont think she even liked her ex because she wanted kimchi.   :D

WJ is the one who fired her and she is already writing the post...they both made a mistake.

Photo%7D_EP01-056.jpg?type=w2

• Like 4

https://zapzee.net/2021/04/30/hwang-chansung-and-choi-sooyoung-talk-about-why-theyve-chosen-so-i-married-an-anti-fan/
Hwang Chansung and Choi Sooyoung Shared Why They Decided to Star in ‘So I Married an Anti-Fan’

by willow | images: Godin Media, Warner Bros.

A315E14F-DEFE-4C5E-95A6-646BACDB59F4.jpg

So I Married an Anti-Fan held the press conference on the 30th through Naver TV. Director Kang Cheol Woo, Choi Sooyoung, and Hwang Chansung joined the event on this day. Choi Tae Joon could not attend as he is carrying out alternative civilian service as a social service agent.

So I Married an Anti-Fan is a rom-com about the world-renowned K-pop star Hoo Joon (played by Choi Tae Joon) and his anti-fan, Lee Geun Young (Choi Soo Young). Choi Tae Joon plays a top star who has fans wherever he goes, and Choi Soo Young is a magazine reporter who dreams of being the Wonderwoman of the press industry. Hwang Chan Sung took the role of JJ, the rival of Hoo Joon, who tries to take him down.

In the event, Choi Soo Young stated, “I wanted to work on a Rom-Com so badly at the time. And the piece was directed by a director who aces Rom-Coms. Choi Tae Joon and I also went to the same university. I had the faith that made me believe I could work well with him. I wanted to try working with actors my age.”

F3838AF0-6241-458F-821A-E5200A96C6DA.jpg

Hwang Chan Sung also revealed why he decided to appear in the show. “The title and the theme of the show were new to me at the time. My character was captivating in himself, and I didn’t hesitate to be in the show because the director was really nice in our first meeting.”

So I Married an Anti-Fan will air its first episode on the 30th at 6 PM KST through Naver TV, V-LIVE, iQIYI, VIKI, and Amazon Prime Video JP. It will air every Friday and Saturday.

Source (1)

• Like 6

• agenth changed the title to [Current Drama 2021] So I Married an Anti-Fan, 그래서 나는 안티팬과 결혼했다, Fri/Sat @ Viki

that cliche first encounter but I...:fullofhearts:

Photo%7D_EP0146.jpg?type=w2

I think IH is still in love with WJ but her career is more important to her. Its her choice.

She was so condescending in front of that producer. I like it when WJ came back from 

the elevator and talked to her.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, rocher22 said:

that cliche first encounter but I...

I think IH is still in love with WJ but her career is more important to her. Its her choice.

She was so condescending in front of that producer. I like it when WJ came back from 

I don't know if in love, but she certainly is still hoping for things. In fact her and her boyfriend both are. It seems they are jealous and insecure and yet they can't help but use Who Joon, both in their own ways. 

• Like 4

@backstreetboysfan @LeftCoastOppa ~ yea ep 1 was rather good. looks like a nice fluffy drama. am surprised by the high quality of the cinematography. feels rather movie-ish no? but his house seemed rather empty types. hahaha...

19 hours ago, agenth said:

Poor guy. I can feel his pain through the screen. At least he has a good manager who can help him. 

yea, the loneliness of being in the entertainment industry really shows. your friends can become enemies due to jealousies or frustrations. people can get left behind. and the only friend/support is you have is those who work with you. interesting that he said that a good manager won't send a talent into a jungle alone. even attending a party is work. a tough life behind that glamour no? 

1 hour ago, rocher22 said:

I think he is still a bit in love with her but she made a choice to move on long ago. after all dating a star would be more beneficial than someone who didn't quite make it. however, she is still with JJ even though he isn't doing well. but you could feel the embarrassment and her sense of failure -- the producer wouldn't even look at her till who joon made it happen. there is a mixture of being grateful plus also swallowing your pride that you have to get help from your ex. tough spot for her... 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1