[Drama 2021] Move to Heaven, 무브 투 헤븐: 나는 유품정리사입니다

larus

NETFLIX DRAMA 2021

MOVE TO HEAVEN

NISI20210430_0000738283_web.jpg?rnd=2021

Drama: Move to Heaven/  Move To Heaven: I Am a Person Who Arranges Articles Left by Deceased (literal title)

Hangul: 무브 투 헤븐: 나는 유품정리사입니다

Genre: life, drama

Network: Netflix

Episodes: 10

Director: Kim Sung-Ho

Writer: Yoon Ji-Ryeon ( Angel Eyes,  Operation Proposal , Boys Over Flowers )

Release Date: May 14, 2021

Runtime: Friday

Production Company: Page One Film, Number Three Pictures

OST:

Official site:

Plot

“Move to Heaven” is about an ex-convict who has no hopes for his future meeting a youth with savant syndrome who works as a “trauma cleaner.” Together they learn about the importance of life and death, family and communication.

Geu-Roo is a young man with Asperger syndrome. He works for his father’s business “Move To Heaven.” Their job is to arrange items left by deceased people. One day, Geu-Roo's own father dies. Gue-Roo is left alone, but his uncle Sang-Koo (Lee Je-Hoon) suddenly appears in front of him. Sang-Koo is a cold man. He was a martial artist who fought in underground matches. He went to prison because of what happened at his fight. Sang-Koo now becomes Geu-Roo’s guardian. They run “Move To Heaven” together. (Asianwiki)

Cast

Lee Je-Hoon as Sang-Koo

Tang Joon Sang as Geu Roo

Hong Seung-Hee as Yoon Na-Moo

Choi Soo Young as Son Yoo-rim

Shin Soo-Oh as Kim Yong Woo

Jung Ae-Youn as Madam Jung

Jung Young Joo as Mi Ran

Ji Jin-Hee as Jung-Woo (Geo Roo`s father) (cameo)

Lee Jae Woo as Kim Soo-Cheol (cameo)

Kwon Soo Hyun as Jung Soo-hyun (cameo)

Koo Ja Keon as policeman (cameo)

Oh Ji Young as bar owner (cameo)

Posters

restmb_allidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=2021041

Character descriptions

E0qwDRdUcAI81r7?format=jpg&name=large

E0qwDReVcAIMxaV?format=jpg&name=large

E0qwDSyUYAAausE?format=jpg&name=large

Teasers/Trailers

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Like 5

Lee Je Hoon Confirms Casting In New Netflix Drama

Dec 16, 2019
by C. Hong

1b743dfe95f14611ac95d0c5c8e69bd9.jpeg?s=

Lee Je Hoon will be starring in a new original drama on Netflix!

On December 16, a source from his agency, Saram Entertainment, confirmed, “Lee Je Hoon has decided to take the lead role of Jo Sang Goo in the upcoming Netflix original drama ‘Move to Heaven.”

“Move to Heaven” is about an ex-convict who has no hopes for his future meeting a youth with savant syndrome who works as a “trauma cleaner.” Together they learn about the importance of life and death, family and communication.

The drama is based on Kim Sae Byul’s nonfiction essay, “The Things We Leave Behind,” about their work as a trauma cleaner. A trauma cleaner is someone who cleans up crime scenes and organizes the belongings of the deceased. The show will be directed by Kim Sung Ho (“How to Steal a Dog”) and written by Yoon Ji Ryun (“Angel Eyes”).

https://www.soompi.com/article/1371877wpp/lee-je-hoon-confirms-casting-in-new-netflix-drama

December 16 2019

Lee Je-Hoon cast in Netflix drama series “Move To Heaven”

Move_To_Heaven-a00.jpg

Lee Je-Hoon is cast in Netflix drama series “Move To Heaven.” The film is inspired by nonfiction essay “Ddeonan Hooe Namgyeojin Geotdeul” by Kim Shae-Byeol. The author was the first South Korean who worked to arrange items left behind by recently deceased people. For the drama series, Lee Je-Hoon will play Sang-Koo. He was imprisoned in his past for fighting in underground fights, but now works with his nephew to arrange items left by deceased people. Kim Sung-Ho (“Notebook from My Mother“) will direct the drama series and screenplay written by Yoon Ji-Ryeon (“Angel Eyes“). A time frame for when the drama series will premiere on Netflix has not been given.

Plot synopsis by AsianWiki: Geu-Roo is a young man with Asperger syndrome. He works for his father’s business “Move To Heaven.” Their job is to arrange items left by deceased people. One day, Geu-Roo’s own father dies. Gue-Roo is left alone, but his uncle Sang-Koo (Lee Je-Hoon) suddenly appears in front of him. Sang-Koo is a cold man. He was a martial artist who fought in underground matches. He went to prison because of what happened at his fight. Sang-Koo now becomes Geu-Roo’s guardian. They run “Move To Heaven” together.

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/lee-je-hoon-cast-in-netflix-drama-series-move-to-heaven

• Like 5

Lee Je-hoon cast in Netflix original series Move to Heaven

by tineybeanie

ntflixxleejhoon.jpg
Tang Joon-sang, Lee Je-hoon

Move to Heaven: I Clean Dead People’s Possessions is about an adolescent with Asperger syndrome and a man who suddenly becomes his temporary guardian. Both Lee Je-hoon (Fox Bride Star) and teenage actor Tang Joon-sang (Crash Landing on You) have confirmed their casting as the main leads.

Lee Je-hoon will be playing an ex-convict who runs a deceased persons’ possessions company. Although his actions are rough, it’s because he’s lonely at heart. After his release from prison, he unexpectedly becomes saddled with a long-lost nephew, Tang Joon-sang’s character, who has Asperger syndrome. As they clean up the last possessions of the dead, they slowly learn the lessons and stories of those who have passed on.

Director Kim Sung-ho (How to Steal a Dog) and writer Yoon Ji-ryun (Angel Eyes) are teaming up to produce this drama, so I can tell already that Move to Heaven will pull on my heartstrings. Also, I am past ready for Lee Je-hoon’s comeback, but alas, the release date for this Netflix original series has not been announced yet.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/12/lee-je-hoon-cast-in-netflix-original-series-move-to-heaven/

Korean Series 'Move To Heaven' Is Coming To Netflix On 14 May

14164211-teaser-bgm-1mp4-snapshot-0005-2

By Jove Moya April 15, 2021
If K Dramas like 'It's Okay To Not Be Okay' and 'Reply 1988' made you bawl your eyes out, then get your tissues ready for another round of ugly crying. The touching story of 'Move To Heaven' is coming to NeKorean Dramas are particularly good at making everybody’s heart flutter with their quirky characters, moving plots, and relatable lines. But in more recent times, the film industry has been useful in breaking the stigma and highlighting social and mental issues.In Crash Landing On You, director  Lee Jeong-hyo was praised for presenting the political divide between north and south Korea in the most neutral way. In It’s Okay To Not Be Okay filmmaker Shin-woo Park mirrored the realities of medical workers and people with mental health issues.

On 14 May, another issue will be highlighted by Move To Heaven, an inspiring K Drama that follows the story of Geu-ru, a young man with Asperger’s syndrome, and Sang-gu, who suddenly finds himself as Geu-ru’s guardian.

Both of them work as ‘trauma cleaners,’ a group of people clearing out the last possessions of the deceased and uncovering stories that are left behind. Geu-ru and Sang-gu join hands to help the final move of those who have passed away and deliver their messages to loved ones.

14163837-teaser-bgm-1mp4-snapshot-0042-2

To understand the story better, Tatler has done a little research about Asperger’s syndrome. 

The disorder was first described by 1940s by Viennese paediatrician Hans Asperger. People with Asperger’s syndrome often possess autism-like behaviours and difficulties in social and communication skills. What differentiates Asperger’s Disorder from classic autism are its less severe symptoms and the absence of language delays.

https://ph.asiatatler.com/life/korean-series-move-to-heaven-is-coming-to-netflix-on-14-may

• Like 6

Teaser

Every death has a story"…Netflix'Move to Heaven' released on the 14th of next month

restmb_allidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=2021041

The Netflix original series'Move to Heaven: I'm a keepsake organizer' starring Lee Je-hoon and Tang Jun-sang will be released on the 14th of next month. Netflix released a teaser poster and trailer for'Move to Heaven' on the 14th.

'Move to Heaven' is a process where Geu Roo, a keepsake organizer with Asperger's syndrome, and his guardian, Sang-gu, help the deceased people's last move and tell the rest of the story they couldn't tell.

Various stories are unfolded with Geu Roo's pure and unbiased gaze with Asperger syndrome. Lee Je-hoon, Tang Jun-sang, and Hong Seung-hee starred, and actors such as Ji-hee Ji-hee and Lee Jae-wook will have a special appearence.

https://news.g-enews.com/view.php?ud=202104141149407886fbbc3c26_1&md=20210414161946_R

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

New poster for drama Move to Heaven

http://file.osen.co.kr/article/2021/04/23/202104230912779489_608212335d1e0.jpeg

EzofYBxVkAEav8P?format=jpg&name=900x900

The main poster, which was released on the 23rd, shows the image of Sanggu and Tree, who led the keepsake organizer'Move to Heaven' together, and the tree, a neighboring cousin who cares for it like a family.

http://www.koreadaily.com/news/read.asp?art_id=9291674

Casting news

• Like 3

This series ACTUALLY also premieres May 14th for me on Netflix. I get all kdramas late on Netflix, but this one at the same time as others, hmmm. Tempts to watch it lol, even though I don't really like Lee Je-Hoon

• Like 3

2 hours ago, agenth said:

This series ACTUALLY also premieres May 14th for me on Netflix. I get all kdramas late on Netflix, but this one at the same time as others, hmmm. Tempts to watch it lol, even though I don't really like Lee Je-Hoon

Someone told me because this is pre-produced, all the eps will be released at one hit?  So you can just binge watch from start to finish?  Which would be nice.

• Like 3

Kwon Soo-hyun,'Move to Heaven' special appearance... Lee Je-hoon and Tang Jun-sang leading the drama

03.24376730.1.jpg

Actor Kwon Soo-hyun makes a special appearance in'Move to Heaven: I'm a Keepsake Organizer'.

The various stories left behind by those who have left are unfolded in this drama. Lee Je-hoon, Tang Jun-sang, Hong Seung-hee, and special actors appearence Ji-hee Ji-hee and Lee Jae-wook were also expected to be early on as a lineup of actors who will perform hot roles with sincere acting.

https://www.hankyung.com/entertainment/article/202104284408H

Stills

106610578.1.jpg

106610576.1.jpg

Spoiler

106610575.1.jpg

106610584.1.jpg

106610582.1.jpg

106610581.1.jpg

https://sports.donga.com/article/all/20210426/106610585/1

• Like 4

World-renowned entertainment streaming service Netflix has revealed the sincerity and message they want to convey through the work by author Ji-ryun Yoon and director Seong-ho Kim of'Move to Heaven: I am a keepsake organizer' (hereinafter referred to as'Move to Heaven').

http://talkimg.imbc.com/TVianUpload/tvian/TViews/image/2021/04/21/d1016594-fa17-4b06-9cb6-95891bf1b6fe.jpg

While searching for a book on death and mourning, writer Ji-ryun Yoon came into contact with the essay of Kim Sae-byul, “The Things Left After Leaving”. The author who confessed that remembering what kind of person the deceased was in his lifetime and what kind of life would have been waiting for was the deepest and most painful sorrow. I wrote'Move to Heaven' with the wish that there would be someone to tell me. Afterwards, for coverage on the keepsake organizer, she investigated several cases in Korea, the United States, and Japan, and interviewed the keepsake organizer, adding reality to the script.

3c6607945f0946b081212403e91a13644966aa9b

• Like 4

This reminds me of Lee Seung Gi's character in Vagabond, similar Lee Je Hoon's.  LSG was a tough guy did martial arts, and wasn't at all thrilled at having to take care of his nephew initially.

There was a part where he was giving his nephew a bath and they were talking about what family means.  He replied sighing, "family means living together under the same roof".  

• Like 3
  • Love 2