[Drama 2022] ☆ ★ The Sound of Magic (Annarasumanara), 안나라수마나라 - Ji Chang Wook, Choi Sung Eun, Hwang In Yeop - Stream on Netflix from May 6

agenth

saw this accapella song for the sound of magic ~ awesome. the OST will come out tomorrow as well, I think

• Blob 1

• agenth changed the title to [CURRENT Drama 2022] ☆ ★ The Sound of Magic (Annarasumanara), 안나라수마나라 - Ji Chang Wook, Choi Sung Eun, Hwang In Yeop - premieres May 6

I also just finished ep1 it was very beautiful and magical. The last song was good with the lights in the magic land.

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

41 minutes ago, Dreamofsprings said:

my question if this short series

yes, the webtoon this drama is based on is relatively short as well, but quite poignant!!

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

I watched ep 1 and felt it was a bit draggy. Actually fell asleep twice. :grimace:

I think the FL is doing a great job acting wise though and will try to finish the rest of the episodes! :glee:

• Shocked 1
  • Blob 1

This is an unexpected gem. Just finished all 6 episodes and I like the revelation in the end.

My question is, are those the real singing voices of the leads?

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Bojun said:

This is an unexpected gem. Just finished all 6 episodes and I like the revelation in the end.

My question is, are those the real singing voices of the leads?

Yes!

There is a video of JCW recording the music. He has been singing previously in musicals as well as OST for his other projects like Healer, Empress Ki, etc...

I don't know about Choi Sung Eum and Hwang In Yeop. 

Here's the full soundtrack:

I truly love the soundtrack and the musical "interruptions" were pretty nice. It fits the storyline. 

• Like 2

• agenth changed the title to [Drama 2022] ☆ ★ The Sound of Magic (Annarasumanara), 안나라수마나라 - Ji Chang Wook, Choi Sung Eun, Hwang In Yeop - Stream on Netflix from May 6