[Drama 2022] ☆ ★ The Sound of Magic (Annarasumanara), 안나라수마나라 - Ji Chang Wook, Choi Sung Eun, Hwang In Yeop - Stream on Netflix from May 6

agenth

14 minutes ago, Idylla Kaizoku said:

And Bella and Rieul's time together. Such a wasted potential.  

Exactly. Bella's personality is a bit lacking in the drama version as I suppose they focused on the songs and the relationships between the trio.

However Bella in webtoon is much more present. I also don't like that Netflix mistranslated and at one scene subtitled Bella as "I like handsome men". What Bella actually said was similar to Ahn Yona @partyon

B_0GjONU8AAN_kg.jpg

as far as i remember Bella also said "all handsome men are my oppa" or sort of like that. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

8 minutes ago, agenth said:

However Bella in webtoon is much more present.

Shame they didn't go that route in drama. She has funny comments, also would want to see her talking with Il Deung about his being handsome. Guy has so sweet face, while frustrated/confused.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Idylla Kaizoku said:

Shame they didn't go that route in drama. She has funny comments, also would want to see her talking with Il Deung about his being handsome. Guy has so sweet face, while frustrated/confused.

I remember Bella making a comment about IlDeung in the drama. She said that Il Deung is more handsome than Magician

Happy Oh My God GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 1

• agenth changed the title to [Drama 2022] ☆ ★ The Sound of Magic (Annarasumanara), 안나라수마나라 - Ji Chang Wook, Choi Sung Eun, Hwang In Yeop - Stream on Netflix from May 6
On 5/16/2022 at 10:36 PM, agenth said:

I remember Bella making a comment about IlDeung in the drama. She said that Il Deung is more handsome than Magician

Buahahaha :D

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

I think Bella needs glasses. :D

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Spoiler

I have a question about the night the convenience store ahjussi committed murder. According to the camera footage and the policeman's question, it seemed to have happened during the night when Ri Eul showed Ah Yi around the amusement park complete with fireworks. 

But when I re-watched, I realized the timeline happened after the Ri Eul made the ahjussi disappeared. If the ahjussi's account was right, he got pushed over and was badly hurt. If that is the sequence of events, how could he have committed the murder on that night?

So I'm not sure if I've missed something or is this a plothole? Could someone explain this to me cos it's bugging me. 

• Like 3

My Final Review of S1?

JCW and the actress have far more chemistry than her and HIY. The premise was quite good, and the concept of a show being about the magician but he himself is the essential cameo is interesting . But what is lacks is exactly that, JCW should have been shown more....

Also the Inspector +JCW combo should be onscreen more lol.

HIY's mom acted better in other shows v/s this one , she was too annoyingly flustered here , I mean for me I didnt find it convincing enough.

But the HIY storyline and JCW as a kid storyline was something <Asphalt road was it> very relatable, parents put too much pressure , sometimes letting the kids breathe should happen too...You are expected to meet the standard, else you are Ejected! 

Till EP 6 I thought The magician was an immortal, Lord he is a Human ...it was all over the place in last moments and then ended on a cliffhangers!!!Both Heros are missing.....ufffff

I want to see more of it hopefully please edit out annoying redhed classmate and just make the execution a bit crispier....It has all the things to hit the right note but somehow just fell a lil short of it.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Just finished watching all 6 episodes. Its interesting to watch a korean musical drama. I know Ji Chang Wook is a musical actor but its the 1st I’m watching him doing musical. He really is a versatile actor. I love the simple storyline, the mystery & the reason behind the mystery tho I got a bit confused why the amusement was abandoned, how Lee Eul got to hide there, if he was originally from the area & where he’s disappeared to. Also what happened to Il Deong after he drop off school. Did he still in contact with Ah Yi….

In conclusion I feel that though its explain some mysterious incidents that occurred in the town, there are many unexplained things regarding the main characters. Its like its up for a 2nd season

• Love 1

• 4 months later...

The Sound of Magic has been ranked top 5 for the "Highest Rated shows on Netflix 2022 as per Rotten Tomatoes reviews" with 100% score. Congratulations! 

https://www.scotsman.com/arts-and-culture/film-and-tv/best-netflix-new-series-15-of-highest-rated-shows-on-netflix-2022-as-per-rotten-tomatoes-reviews-3865145?page=2

:piggydance:

RottenTomatoes is an US review measurement site. Their popular Tomatometer are reviews from professionals and the popcorn reviews from the ordinary viewers. If several dramas have 100%, then the popcorn rating is the measurement for highest score 

Source: JCW European Fan Club Tweet

• Love 1