‘W – Two Worlds’ to get American remake

Before, I love American series. 24 (Season 1 to 3 ~ I guess), Sex & The City, Entourage etc etc BUT when I got frustrated with my "writing career", korean dramas are my refuge. It's poetry and creativity in motion. Every time there's an announcement of a remake (of kdramas), "please do give justice to them" is my only plead. W is one of my highly recommended shows, it has a lot of angst ~ production, story, acting, ost etc etc. I hope the US version will give enough emotional roller-coaster ride. 

How about you, my kdrama lovers, what do you think of this remake?  

(Source: https://www.kdramapal.com/w-two-worlds-get-american-remake/)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Christine Wood said:

Manhwa is not a common term here and most people won't know what that means, let alone that it's Korean. They'll probably say graphic novel instead. Also likely the characters will be white.

Who do you want to play the lead roles? :)

I read in an article from Korea Joongang Daily that "Naver is considering taking its web cartoon unit public in the United States."   

So maybe they wanted to try it.