[Mainland Chinese Drama 2022] Immortal Samsara 沉香如屑

sugarplum892

• 3 weeks later...
17 hours ago, ElleSor said:

I feel like crying just by watching the trailer.

I hope it's not a sad ending. 

It looks like a great watch so I'm hoping it comes out soon.

It's Cheng Yi, do expect lots of sorrow. I don't know why I get suckered into watching him and all that agony. :hwaiting2:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, SC2019 said:

It's Cheng Yi, do expect lots of sorrow. I don't know why I get suckered into watching him and all that agony. :hwaiting2:

Yup, I loved him in Love and Redemption and Memories of Chang-an. 

He has such soulful eyes and his expressions are really sorrowful when he feels it.

• Like 1

On 3/10/2022 at 5:06 PM, ElleSor said:

I feel like crying just by watching the trailer.

I hope it's not a sad ending. 

On 3/11/2022 at 10:13 AM, SC2019 said:

It's Cheng Yi, do expect lots of sorrow.

Ohhh, I also knew it would be a painful road for all of us as soon as I saw the first production videos. I'm looking forward for this drama, however I hope the future productions eventually stop playing that "Cheng Yi = sorrow" card. I'm not against a reasonable amount of sad events, just not THAT  much for just one particular actor:D (all the time!!).

• Like 1

On 3/14/2022 at 9:46 AM, leo2020 said:

Ohhh, I also knew it would be a painful road for all of us as soon as I saw the first production videos. I'm looking forward for this drama, however I hope the future productions eventually stop playing that "Cheng Yi = sorrow" card. I'm not against a reasonable amount of sad events, just not THAT  much for just one particular actor:D (all the time!!).

I know right?

I don't want to associate him with sad dramas.

I hope to see him in happier ones.

• Like 2

• SC2019 changed the title to [Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama] Immortal Samsara aka Agarwood Like Crumbs (沉香如屑)
  • 1 month later...

There are rumors it will air this year. Unfortunately it sounds like there are fan wars already and it may affect the airing date.

On 3/23/2022 at 11:26 PM, 杨过是大哥哥 said:

I went to watch Ashes-of-Love as preparation for this delayed show and it's surprisingly good , the high rating score is real.

That is a good one. The mortal realm made be cried so much.

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, can someone tell me how many episodes this drama is going to be? I read in some reader's comments in Jaynestar article about the drama that it's 80 episodes long, but my drama list says only 40. So which is it?? 

6 hours ago, Kittles said:

Hi, can someone tell me how many episodes this drama is going to be? I read in some reader's comments in Jaynestar article about the drama that it's 80 episodes long, but my drama list says only 40. So which is it?? 

see my earlier post, they got approval for 40 episodes.

wow i m so excited to see this! yang zi and cheng yi~ they are such a beautiful couple in this show

i looked at the ost video... looks like super sad ending to me... i am prepared to watch this w a box of tissues !!!!!!!!

• SC2019 changed the title to [Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama] Immortal Samsara 沉香如屑 starring Yang Zi & Cheng Yi

There were some short clips "leaked" out weeks ago , it's strange no fan compiled it all into a mutiple minute single clip on youtube , the other way i saw it was 10 to 30 second clips embed in the front of gossip news channel promoting this as upcoming show

probably a purely leak content clip get deleted

Current rumors are late June or July summer holidays broadcast

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I want to watch this already. I've been waiting for a fair bit of time and still no air date.

Oh well, hopefully it's soon. I like both main characters. Despite gearing towards a tragedy, I am eagerly awaiting this.