[Drama 2021] Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha ☀️ 갯마을 차차차

Maetawinz

Thanks @YuSanSeulfor the BTS hope they also released Eng sub of the cast msg.

Watching the bts love how the cast looked as if they really enjoyed working together - maybe the location helps a lot :approves:

Also we can say that otp is really obsessed with their "la la la" ost just like us :wub:

• Like 9
  • Blob 1

Shin Min Ah asking the director to play “Romantic Sunday” for the last scene, YESSS!! She read the viewers mind hehe… it was the perfect song to close out the drama :fullofhearts:

Also Kim Seon Ho loves to sing “lalalalalalala” :lol: He did it when Shin Min Ah and him were filming the scene in the water

• Like 9
  • Blob 2

So this drama is so good, :love:I love it I just saw the end and that's exactly what I like
Sometimes when I watch certain dramas where the characters say to themselves that they love and kiss each other I wonder how they are not actually dating, Kim seon ho and Shin min-a have a very strong chemistry, they are talented actors, the rest of the cast were also perfect,

in fact I have a friend actor comedian who explained to me that regarding kisses and the romance on TV, it's really acting no feelings, but it can happen that you have a crush on your partner but that it disappears after a few days when you're done filming, so it's not really  real, but there are exceptions, some actoris becomes a couple by acting together
Bravo to the director, magnificent places and magnificent images.

Shin Min Ah is one of the few actresses in Korea to choose her dramas very well, they are always very good, that's my opinion

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

There are people who keep savings but don't use it for daily spending. The police guy already said he saves 70% of his salary.

And the deductions in the bank book clearly shows only regular withdrawals not adhoc for buying gifts.

I think its logical to have a savings account. Then don't have enough money to buy gifts for Miseon after he deducts his monthly expenditures so he used his toys to fund his gifts purchase.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

21 hours ago, ferily said:

For those of you guys who appreciate plot continuity (Yes, I am one of those people and yes, I went back in the drama to check), here is something cool that I found... The necklace that Hye Jin got but sold to the thrift store is 5.55 million won:

Du Sik said that he worked 637 hours to buy the necklace

I did the math and 8720 x 637 = 5,554,640 won, so Du Sik working 637 hours to buy the necklace is accurate! B) Lol okay I'll stop now... Sorry this is just me being a nerd but also at the same time, I always appreciate plot continuity like this..

wait, did he buy the exact same necklace again? or did he go to the thrift store to retrieve the necklace? It was so fast i couldn't recognize if it's the same one....

20 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I was really sad with Gam Ri's death, it wasn't really something I had thought would happen in this drama, but I believe it was needed for Du Shik to finally mourn properly and not hold up at the death of another loved one. So it was for him to be able to do that finally with the help of Hye Jin. 

I was expecting Gamri's death to be the straw that broke the camel's back-overall to solidify Dusik's thought about how people were leaving him because he was rather a bad luck- and made the drama more dramatic. I'm glad the event turned out this way- it allowed Dusik to mourn properly and healed.

I was also expecting Dusik to mourn and be away from people for a long time, and Hye Jin seeing he was pushing her away- decided to CONSIDER the faculty job. She may leave for a few days to have a proper interview, to check out the dental school etc...and during this time Dusik realized he really missed her and his life has been more colorful since she's around. I'd like to see he fight for her a little bit.

But, maybe I watch too many dramas :D

And last but not least, to see Dusik being accepted into a family- Hye Jin's family. To have her dad looking at him knowingly. Would love to see the parents acknowledge there.

Those little details would make the drama 10.5/10 to me. But, I'm happy with what we've got.

• Like 7
  • Blob 1

14 minutes ago, L A said:

wait, did he buy the exact same necklace again? or did he go to the thrift store to retrieve the necklace? It was so fast i couldn't recognize if it's the same one....

it's the same one because Hye Jin sold the necklace. and I think Du-sik felt sorry for that.

• Like 8
  • Blob 1

So I watched all the episodes remaining last night. I am happy to have watched the drama and really reallly enjoyed the first 10 episodes. Fabulous. Romantic Sunday is the best Kdrama OST song this year too. 

While I dislike the last six episodes so very much, I made peace with it. Congrats to the entire production, cast, and crew. I also just read the news re KSH’s scandal too and oh it seems terrible all around. Even worse situation then Seo Ye Ji’s, too. I will just wait for more information. 

• Sad 1

Please visit Seon Ho's thread if you would like to discuss about those groundless rumours about him at the moment. His agency has already released a statement saying that they are still investigating so we just need to wait, please do not jump to any conclusion yet.

I think Seon Ho, SMA and other actors cancelled their interviews because they would like Seon Ho's issues to be sorted out first, otherwise they will keep getting questions about that instead of HomeCha related questions. It is just a respectful gesture to HomeCha drama itself and the whole crew, nothing to do with whether the rumours are true or not. 

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

we have different thread for Kim Seon Ho oppa. kindly visit this thread:

also it is not yet confirmed nor denied. we're still waiting for the update from himself or his agency Salt Entertainment. its improper to discuss this on this thread. thank you.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, cuteyabby said:

we have different thread for Kim Seon Ho oppa. kindly visit this thread:

also it is not yet confirmed nor denied. we're still waiting for the update from himself or his agency Salt Entertainment. its improper to discuss this on this thread. thank you.

Just started following. Thank you!!

Edited by Emily Bett
Please don't quote embedded content, thanks!
  • Like 1

5 days after HomeCha finale and the drama still ranks 7th worldwide :) 

I re-watched ep 1 just now and found DS-HJ first encounter so cute. DS clearly set his eyes on HJ since the beginning :) 

What is your favourite episode ladies? Mine is episode 10, with all the lovely scenes of ShikHye couple and a sweet kiss in the end, perfect! :wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

First Saturday without HTCCC...

This drama has been my healing drama for the year 2021.

The story, acting, music, cinematography and everything was perfect.

Despite whatever is going in IRL, I will always remember this.

Thank you to KSH, SMA, LSY and others for keeping us entertained this summer. Hope to see u guys again soon.

• Awesome 1